Random thoughts...

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Random thoughts...

Postby cmsellers » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:21 pm

Replace "my brother" with inappropriate endearments and "gold" with terms for nudity/female body parts, and that could be written by a young Indian man on WeChat today.

Actually, men from many nationalities, but only Indian men and one Arab dude have managed to become a meme.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby NathanLoiselle » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:24 pm

Out there son. Past that sign is freedom. Yup, beautiful freedom. Go out there son and capture it!

Little did I know that freedom was a 6'2" bear of a man who'd repeatedly play the banjo despite being asked not to.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Pedgerow » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:29 pm

I don't know what the one true religion is which is actually correct, but given how often natural disasters and assorted horrors strike Haiti, I am confident that it isn't voodoo.

Pedgerow
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: PWOT refugee

Postby Krashlia » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:47 am

Pedgerow wrote:I don't know what the one true religion is which is actually correct, but given how often natural disasters and assorted horrors strike Haiti, I am confident that it isn't voodoo.

As a descendant of Dominican immigrants... uh... I...

Forget it.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:12 pm

Pedgerow wrote:I don't know what the one true religion is which is actually correct, but given how often natural disasters and assorted horrors strike Haiti, I am confident that it isn't voodoo.

I mean...

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:54 am

Huh...

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:45 pm

God hates Haiti? I mean it's not necessarily the people or he'd be striking people down all over the world. You know, emigrants from Haiti would be struck down. Maybe it's just the land he hates.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:35 am

"Sau, Sau, why're ya persecutin' me?"

"Who are you, Sir!"

"I'm Yesh-wa who yer persecutin'!... It's haerd fer ya ta kick 'gainst da goads."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Don't be 'fraid. I'm da First 'n da Last, da Livin' 'Un. I wuz dead, an' behold, now I'm alive forever 'n ever! An' I's got da keys o' Death an' o' Hades."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"To da one who o'ercomes, I'll give da righ' ta sit wit Me on M' throne, jus' as I o'ercame and sat down wit M' Father on His throne."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Com'on up 'ere, an' I'll show ya whats gonn' happen afta these thangs.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lawd, what'll happen wit' dis guy?"

"If I's wants 'em ta r'main tills I r'turn, whats'at to ya? follow Me."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
____Jesus with a rural accent.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:17 pm

I do not know the balance between being acknowledging that not everyone has access (or knows that they have access to) the same information about current events and stuff as I do, thus understandably believing wildly different things than I do, and thinking of people as straight up stupid.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby cmsellers » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:35 pm

I believe that confirmation bias is one of the greatest obstacles facing humanity. And everything I've seen has supported this.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:13 pm

cmsellers wrote:I believe that confirmation bias is one of the greatest obstacles facing humanity. And everything I've seen has supported this.

I find that your belief in confirmation bias proves that I'm right about everything, as it conforms to my already certain beliefs that you have a confirmation bias.

Sure, you may say, but what evidence have you seen that the LHC will not produce a Black Hole that'll consume the planet?

To which I'll say: Don't be silly. You're laboring under the unconfirmed belief that the LHC will produce Black Holes. Now youre just using a little bit of "Math" (excuse me, I snickered a bit) to confirm your biases. But the future of humanity cannot wait for you to see reality and get out of your cognitive biases.

(*Click*) (*whiring noises*... *Humming*) See? Noth-

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:31 pm

Lady of the Green Kirtle (just keeps playing her instrument and lying to your face for 2 entire minutes):
(Gently pulling her Lap Harp strings) (Noble womans light chuckles)

Aslan? Why, that sounds like a nice name for a cat. Oh, don't tease. It can't have been *that* big, children... (Keeps playing)

Home? (Amused exhale) But where could you have gone? This cave has been your home for years.

(Keeps playing) Grass? (Chuckles) what an amusing name you made for moss. Well, you could touch it anytime you'd like. You children sure love to imagine.

Sky? (Purs) You must've painted the ceiling blue. How I would love to see what you've painted soon!

Oh, come now, children. (keeps playing) Lets not keep playing these silly games.
The Sun? Oh my, What could that be? Why, that sounds like a giant torch.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:43 pm

You think there's plenty of job openings in America now? There's going to be a few more in January when the vaccine mandate takes effect. I can't wait to see a bunch of Republicans quit their jobs over it and start asking for handouts from the hardworking tax payers while they chant "my body my choice".

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby cmsellers » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:19 am

Japan has once again closed its borders to outsiders. We have a man named Matthew Perry. I think it's clear what we need to do.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:08 pm

cmsellers wrote:Japan has once again closed its borders to outsiders. We have a man named Matthew Perry. I think it's clear what we need to do.

(Over loudspeaker, on an aircraft carrier)
Let me iiiin....

LET ME IIIIIN!!!

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

PreviousNext