Need Some Judges

A place to hang your fingerpaints, blue ribbons and the things you've created.

Need Some Judges

Postby Doodle Dee. Snickers » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:26 am

So I've settled on a finalized version of what was originally my Urban Fantasy story, which has now morphed into a Horror-ish, Urban Fantasy-ish, Political/Social-Commentary-Heavy story that I've been plotting out for the last week. This will hopefully feature a tighter focus than most the other stories I've been working on (I'm also working on a space epic that's pretty 'feudal princesses scheme to take over half the galaxy'-esque) since I've got about a score of pages of handwritten notes to try to hammer a tight but character-heavy plot together, and the first chapter for this one will be done within a couple of days.

I need some readers to let me know what they think. This is a pretty raw story, as I've decided since it's partially a horror story, it would be a cop-out to go all PG-13 with it. Don't worry, it's not psychopathic crazy, but it doesn't shy away from the real-world. I just need to know what people think of it as a way forward for this story I've been flip-flopping on for a while. PM me if you're game for it.

Doodle Dee. Snickers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Re: Need Some Judges

Postby sunglasses » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:06 pm

you said pm you but I'm lazy and i'm a maybe.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Re: Need Some Judges

Postby DoglovingJim » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Post it here for all of us to read then, just spoiler it or something.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man