So, what are you watching?

What have you been watching?

Re: So, what are you watching?

Postby jbobsully11 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:03 am

I've been watching Nurse Jackie (the show Edie Falco was in from the late '00s-mid '10s). I'm on season 3 right now. It's pretty good, but (this is NOT an invitation for spoilers, to anyone who watched it) I have a feeling it's not going to end well.

almost three months later edit: I was right.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby jbobsully11 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:07 am

My brother recommended I watch The Sopranos a while ago. It's... interesting. I'm almost at the end. On a related note, I understand why some people think New Jerseyans pronounce our state "Joisey."

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:06 pm

I'm watching Bring It On : Cheer or Die. Frankly I'm hoping that they all choose to die.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby jbobsully11 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:55 pm

In 2009, a show called Mental aired for one season, about a psychiatric unit at a hospital. I thought it looked interesting, and saw the last five episodes before it ended... badly, for the main protagonist. I got it on DVD a while back, and have gradually been watching it from the beginning. I'm really disappointed; I've gotten to the episodes I saw when it was on, and I don't remember it being this bad (albeit more from a medical standpoint rather than a dramatic one). I'll probably keep watching until the end anyway.

jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:06 pm

Why, I'm watching Hawkeye of course.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep