Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark (2019)

What have you been watching?

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark (2019)

Postby KleinerKiller » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:39 am

Hey, remember those Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark books that were always found in elementary school libraries and shit, despite having some of the most ungodly freak-ass nightmare fuel art ever beheld by the tortured eyes of man? If you don't recall or managed to miss them, Cracked wrote an article about them a while back (holy shit, it's been over six years since then, I'm 20 and I can feel my bones turning to dust).

Anywho, that shit? Guillermo del Toro's turning them into a movie. And after a long period of vague hype building, we got some Super Bowl TV spots. Oh boy, do we got some TV spots.

I feel like a terrified kid again. The big toe, the cheek full of spiders, that fucking fat thing in the hallway... I was never prepared to see this shit in live-action, but I'm hyped anyway. God help us all.

"Your mind is software. Program it. Your body is a shell. Change it. Death is a disease. Cure it." - Eclipse Phase

NEW REVIEW! Judgment / Judge Eyes (2019)
KleinerKiller
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Cute

Re: Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark (2019)

Postby sunglasses » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:20 pm

I screamed with glee when I saw the trailer.

Then the nurse I was working with told me she never read the books.

So I felt old.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.