President Trump makes himself an even BIGGER asshole

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Re: President Trump makes himself an even BIGGER asshole

Postby Absentia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:10 am

Lost in the hubbub over Jeff Sessions, the White House has revoked the press pass of CNN's Jim Acosta after a confrontation with Trump where Acosta just refused to let Trump brush him off at a press conference.

I don't really like Jim Acosta, and if Trump wanted to kick him out for not following the rules of a press conference I don't think I could argue with him. But the stated reason for revoking his press pass is that Acosta "assaulted" a female aide. Watch this video of the incident and see if you think Acosta assaulted anybody.

This is absolutely absurd. Trump can openly lie about something that was caught on tape at a press conference and the Fox News crowd is rushing to defend him.

Absentia
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Trump decided not to attend a memorial service in France commemorating the end of WWI, because of rain.

“If Dems can’t figure out how to make hay for days out of Trump not visiting military cemetery on anniversary of conclusion of WWI because of a little rain ... while other leaders attend ... they really don’t deserve to win in 2020,” said Tucker Martin, a former adviser to the Republican Governors Association who also ran communications for Gov. Chris Christie’s Super PAC in 2016.

“Dem POTUS did this? Would be relentless.”

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby iMURDAu » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:06 am

Reading the two above posts brings me to one conclusion.

Snowflakes melt in the rain.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby blehblah » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:37 am

iMURDAu wrote:
Snowflakes melt in the rain.

My eye quickly snapped across your text before I really saw the GIF, and it took me a moment to realize it wasn't Axl Rose. Funny how that works... I already had the lyric going in my head.

Daniel Dale at Toronto Star continues to track Trump's lies.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/anal ... nesty.html

It took Donald Trump until the 286th day of his presidency to make 815 false claims.

He just made another 815 false claims in a month.

It could take quite some time to check Dale's results, such is the volume of Trump's mistruths in the lead-up to the midterms. It's a bit disheartening when the article loads and the scroll thingy on the right of the browser tab shrinks, and shrinks, and shrinks some more...

A quantum state of signature may or may not be here... you just ruined it.
blehblah
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Error General, Panic Colonel

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:06 am

:lol:

It says...

in the abbreviated link...

anal ... nesty

Sorry, I'll promise to grow up one day.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Aquila89 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:07 pm

According to the Washington Post, the CIA concluded that Jamal Khashoggi's murder was personally ordered by Crown Prince Muhammad. Trump however disagrees with this assessment.

“They didn’t conclude. No no, they didn’t conclude. I’m sorry. No they didn’t conclude. They did not come to a conclusion. They have feelings certain ways. I have the report … they have not concluded, I don’t know if anyone’s going to be able to conclude the crown prince did it.

The way Trump sees it, on one hand we have the intelligence reports, but on the other hand Muhammad denied ordering the murder, so it's even.

I will say this: I don’t know, I don’t know. But whether he did or whether he didn’t, he denies it vehemently. His father denies it, the king, vehemently. The CIA doesn’t say they did it, they do point out certain things and in pointing out those things you can conclude that maybe he did or maybe he didn’t.

When it comes to responsibility for the murder, he blames society:

Asked who should be held accountable for Khashoggi’s death if not the Saudis, Trump said: “Maybe the world should be held accountable, because the world’s a very very vicious place.”

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:55 am

Aquila89 wrote:When it comes to responsibility for the murder, he blames society:

Asked who should be held accountable for Khashoggi’s death if not the Saudis, Trump said: “Maybe the world should be held accountable, because the world’s a very very vicious place.”

r/im14andthisisdeep

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Previous