Discworld: A Forever Game

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Discworld: A Forever Game

Postby Marcuse » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Spoiler: show
I wanna say Tiffany Aching. Because why the heck not?

Edit: I looked it up after I guessed the above answer. I was 50/50 between what I put and the right answer....dammit.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:19 pm

I thought that might be a slightly tricky one. ("Dragon" questions will generally be tricky/obscure.) Hopefully the next will be a bit easier:

It's a "Rincewind" question: What is the name of the founder of Unseen University? (You'll get extra points for his full name and bonus points for his self-chosen monicker.)

It's always in the last place you look for it, unless you're the kind of person who keeps looking for it after you've found it.
LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 美国的白痴

Postby LaoWai » Thu May 03, 2018 9:34 am

We'll do another "Carrot" question, this one in three parts. (If you only know 1 of 3 or 2 of 3, go ahead and answer, then save the rest for later, because there's no time limit.)

She's a "disgusting old baggage" who likes a drink...and another, thanks. Esme can't be having with her at all, since she always breaks out into embarrassing songs. Who is she?

When she is informing the world at large about the ways in which the hedgehog is a rather fortunate animal, what instrument is she most likely to be playing?

Where did she get that instrument?

It's always in the last place you look for it, unless you're the kind of person who keeps looking for it after you've found it.
LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Kivutar » Thu May 03, 2018 11:47 pm

Spoiler: show
Nanny Ogg.

It is a banjo, right? My brain is coming up with "banjo", but I don't trust it.

I don't recall.

Then the LORD said to me, "Go again, love a woman who is loved by her husband, yet an adulteress, even as the LORD loves the sons of Israel, though they turn to other gods and love raisin cakes."

Hosea 3:1
Kivutar
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Great Librarian

Postby LaoWai » Sat May 05, 2018 8:54 pm

Kivutar joins the game with a strong start...2 points right there. Remember, you're allowed to go back and answer older questions if you like.

LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Thu May 10, 2018 1:39 pm

A new "Carrot" question: What are the names of Lord Vetinari's current and former chief clerk and secretary?

LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Wed May 23, 2018 8:52 pm

Well, gave it a go, and apparently this one isn't a keeper. Ergo, the game's probably done now...the winner is whoever. Frankly, I'm probably done now as well.

LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Absentia » Thu May 24, 2018 10:48 pm

LaoWai wrote:Well, gave it a go, and apparently this one isn't a keeper. Ergo, the game's probably done now...the winner is whoever. Frankly, I'm probably done now as well.

Listen, having a forum game fail to get off the ground is no reason to kill yourself. It's not that we hate you, I just don't read books.

Absentia
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Previous