New Content Guidelines

Have fun. Win stuff. Do things.

New Content Guidelines

Postby IamNotCreepy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:45 pm

As many of you no doubt have noticed, the world has been changing around us. People are no longer nice to each other, and society has been more divided than ever.

Worst of all, the internet has become the dumping grounds for all of the world's filth. Racy images, foul language, and moral turpitude are rampant.

So keeping that in mind, and in honor of the Easter holiday, where our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ died for our sins and came back to life, we are henceforth instituting the following content guidelines:

1. No profanity or suggestive language
    2. No references to drugs, alcohol, or sexual immorality
    3. No posting music with unwholesome lyrics -- good Christian acts like DC Talk and Michael W. Smith are ok, though
    4. Most of all, just be nice to each other. That means no making fun of Bert's mom, no matter how much of a filthy harlot she is -- after all, it does say in the Bible to "honor thy father and mother"

We know there may be some pushback on this, but please know this is for the good of the forum. We appreciate your compliance with these measures, and please feel free to inquire here with any questions on the new rules. I, and the rest of the staff will be more than happy to address your concerns.

Thank you.

IamNotCreepy
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Chasing after the Wind

Re: New Content Guidelines

Postby cmsellers » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:02 pm

The fuck? How am I supposed to give Bert's Mom her Mother's Day present now?

It's a romantic poem
There once was a gal from Virginia.
I asked her "Can I put it in ya?"
She answered "Of course,"
"When I'm done with this horse."
But you saw that coming now, dinya?

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:11 pm

H*ck.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby JamishT » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:17 pm

cmsellers wrote:The fuck? How am I supposed to give Bert's Mom her Mother's Day present now?

It's a romantic poem
There once was a gal from Virginia.
I asked her "Can I put it in ya?"
She answered "Of course,"
"When I'm done with this horse."
But you saw that coming now, dinya?

How about you watch your tone?

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby Tesseracts » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:38 pm

1 like = 1 amen

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby Tesseracts » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:09 am

I see nobody has repped my post. If you don't do it within the next 12 hours you're banned.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:28 am

Hey! Where'd the rep go?

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby NisiOptimum » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:44 am

I am so pleased to see this thread. I actually stopped posting on this site because of all the profanity and suggestive language. Every single day 40 to 50 people were private messaging me saying how I had sex with balloon animals for loose change, or claiming they'd seen me on the street, gargling cat urine for for a bus of elderly Slovakian sex tourists. "User NisiOptimum will sensually lick public payphones if you throw him breadcrumbs like a duck" is still the most commented thread on this site, even though those charges were dropped on appeal. And sure I found it funny at first when people photoshopped my head on that statue of Saddam Hussein getting pulled down and claimed it was me paying 90 Iraqis to autoerotically asphyxiate me. But ultimately just got sick of all the disgusting innuendo and I'm very happy with the new direction this site is taking.

Unless...wait is this an April Fool's Joke?! YOU MO [user has been banned for explicit language]

NisiOptimum
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Duke of Chrome

Postby iMURDAu » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:54 pm

I found two Toys R Us gift cards at work the other day after I thought we trashed all of them. They can't be activated because the chain is closing and they aren't issuing gift cards. So I brought them home.

Since I was home alone before I left for work yesterday I went ahead and left them sitting at my son's place at the dining room table. I sent a pic to my wife to let her know it was an April Fools Joke. Well... he cried when he found out it was a joke. I can't blame him. I feel bad because I don't want to make my child cry. But it was funny except for that. He sees the humor in it after the fact.

It's his fault, he started it by telling me the cat puked on the floor when there wasn't any. But I got him again. When I called home before he went to bed I told him the Ravens quarterback got traded to the Dolphins for a couple of draft picks and he fell for it. Overall the day taught him a valuable lesson: you gotta make your bullshit believable.

And whose fault is it that what NisiOptimum did to get those charges dropped is more interesting than licking payphones? But that Mr. Krabs cosplay was on point, just sayin.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby DoglovingJim » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:08 pm

IamNotCreepy wrote:As many of you no doubt have noticed, the world has been changing around us. People are no longer nice to each other, and society has been more divided than ever.

Worst of all, the internet has become the dumping grounds for all of the world's filth. Racy images, foul language, and moral turpitude are rampant.

So keeping that in mind, and in honor of the Easter holiday, where our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ died for our sins and came back to life, we are henceforth instituting the following content guidelines:

1. No profanity or suggestive language
    2. No references to drugs, alcohol, or sexual immorality
    3. No posting music with unwholesome lyrics -- good Christian acts like DC Talk and Michael W. Smith are ok, though
    4. Most of all, just be nice to each other. That means no making fun of Bert's mom, no matter how much of a filthy harlot she is -- after all, it does say in the Bible to "honor thy father and mother"

We know there may be some pushback on this, but please know this is for the good of the forum. We appreciate your compliance with these measures, and please feel free to inquire here with any questions on the new rules. I, and the rest of the staff will be more than happy to address your concerns.

Thank you.

Funniest part is that I actually wouldn't mind all of this.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby Tesseracts » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:26 am

I unlocked this so you can upvote us for being so bamboozling. For info on how we came up with this idea click here.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep

Postby Ladki96 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:05 am

man you guys are the worst :v I'm leaving this forum <.< Here are the papers:

phpBB [video]

Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: =)

Postby Australia » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:33 am

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby iMURDAu » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:32 pm

I scrolled down, there was no way to thumb a post. I saw a post in which Tesseracts remarked that rep is unlocked. I scrolled up, there was the normal rep system. I thumbed every post it would let me.

My friends, I ask you do the same. Thumb every post, climb every hill with childish joy, stomp in the puddles life puts in your way, show your genitals to the face of adversity! Because...
Spoiler: show

And...

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh