Insert Tab A into Slot B-the sex ed thread

A repository for intrinsically valuable information

Re: Insert Tab A into Slot B-the sex ed thread

Postby Piter Lauchy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:59 pm

CarrieVS wrote:#25: to be fair, it's not entirely blood. It's mixed with the womb lining - i.e. we lose flesh as well.

Man, female bodies are Metal af.

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Postby DamianaRaven » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Yes, the whole thing does smell quite metallic.

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby cmsellers » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:31 am

Two things I've heard repeatedly are: "penis length doesn't matter, only girth does" and "a penis being too long hits the cervix, and that hurts."

However the following chart was recently shared in Discord.
NSFW

I'm skeptical of this chart, both because it goes against what I've heard many times, because I can't imagine how you'd ensure you got into the posterior fornix while thrusting in and out without hitting the cervix, and because the language used seems kind of infomercial-y.

That said, what can you tell me about the penetration of the posterior fornix?

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Pedgerow » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:05 pm

I have no idea what a posterior fornix is, and your picture is no longer there, at least for me. So I guess no answer will be forthcoming. Still, this is probably the best thread for me to ask my own booty question: has anyone here ever had sex while somebody else watched?

A Facebook friend of mine popped up recently. She was drunk, and she propositioned me via Facebook Messenger. High fives all round so far. But I helpfully and rightly pointed out that she's married, so it wouldn't be right. But apparently they have a "special kind of relationship", and indeed, I have now heard from the husband and he confirmed this. So there's nothing morally wrong if I choose to go ahead. But it's still weird.

I know these people quite vaguely (I'm not even Facebook friends with the husband), but I know them through a number of closer friends who are all into the BDSM scene. So I might, possibly, get a little cage put on my dick or something. I am not into sexual violence or domination myself, but a little adventure is okay. I'm not afraid.

I am, however, nervous. Nervous and relatively inexperienced. Romance doesn't really happen in my life. The concept of involuntary celibacy seems to refer nowadays to gun-toting spree-killing nutjobs rather than just people who don't have a girlfriend but want one, so I guess I'm not an incel, but I average roughly one one-night stand every two years. That gives me plenty of time to be sad and lonely. My last experience was only a few months ago (more high-fives for everyone), but I still see this whole thing as a big opportunity, even though, obviously, she's married. It would be nice to be loved, and that won't happen here. But still, I am clearly at least liked, so it would be mad not to go through with this offer. Right?

So I can get laid with a fairly hot lady, and the only downside is that her husband will be there, watching, and probably jacking it. I can handle that, I assume, but for all I know he might want to get involved. This might be a devil's threesome in the making. I can say no during the act, of course, but then I'd be a prude, a big, vanilla, exclusively heterosexual, lonely prude.

What would you do?

Pedgerow
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: PWOT refugee

Postby cmsellers » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:33 pm

So, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable having sex outside the bounds of a relationship. On the other hand, I'm extremely kinky and extremely weird, and would at least consider doing certain kinky stuff with almost anyone of any sex/gender, if they were into the scenes I wanted to create and I could trust them not to try to take it further.

So, I have thought about what it would take for me to actually engage in BDSM play with strangers, and for me, advance scene negotiation would be key, as well as sussing out if I think they're the kind of person I could trust not to push boundaries. (I'm a dom, so that's not as dangerous for me as for a sub, but the danger's still there.) Some people think that scene negotiation and/or a blanket ban on boundary-pushing takes all the fun out of BDSM, and for them, I say "OK, you do you, but there's no way in hell I'm doing you."

It sounds like your concern is that they don't expect you to engage in BDSM or a threesome. It sounds like it's just a cuckold fetish, which means that the husband probably won't be masturbating, and the weirdest thing they'll ask you to do is insult/mock the husband. I'd just tell them: "I'm potentially into this, as long as [husband] is only going to watch and it won't be a threesome, but I'm not very kinky, so if there's anything else you'd expect me to do, please let me know now so I can decide."

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:04 pm

If you're nervous now imagine how nervous you'll be walking up to the door.

Getting it on shouldn't involve that kind of feeling imo.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby cmsellers » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:28 pm

I'm pretty sure that, if you haven't had a lot of sex with a given person (or at all), extreme nervousness is going to part and parcel of the experience.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep

Postby Piter Lauchy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:32 pm

cmsellers wrote:I'm pretty sure that, if you haven't had a lot of sex with a given person (or at all), extreme nervousness is going to part and parcel of the experience.

Not in my experience. I think it depends entirely around how comfortable you are around the other participant(s) in general.

Which brings me to this advice for Pedgerow: Meet up with them without having sex first. Talk to them about everything, ask anything, be open about your insecurities regarding the whole thing. If you can't do that because you're not comfortable enough around them or it feels wrong in another way, don't do it.

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Previous