President Trump makes himself an even BIGGER asshole

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Re: President Trump makes himself an even BIGGER asshole

Postby Krashlia » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:09 pm

Aquila89 wrote:
Krashlia wrote:You mean like how Clinton lowered the moral bar of America? Does White Water ring a bell!?

Um, no. What does he got to do with all this?

Nothing. I was just being silly... That, and i wanted to use disturbing imagery while playing a moral crusader.

EDIT: Aww crap, wrong scandal. Let me elaborate... Does "White Water" on Sea Blue dresses ring a bell.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Lindvaettr » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:38 pm

Krashlia wrote:EDIT: Aww crap, wrong scandal. Let me elaborate... Does "White Water" on Sea Blue dresses ring a bell.

White Water wasn't exactly evidence of morally upstanding behavior, either, though.

Lindvaettr
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lord of the Dance

Postby DamianaRaven » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:50 pm

Dear Great Britain,

We're very sorry.

Sincerely,
America

I am personally appalled that this jackass could interpret a protest demanding MORE universal healthcare as a sign of discontent with the system itself. We're going to need some new adjectives to describe this fucking lunatic! (No, "bigly" is an adverb.)

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby CarrieVS » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:00 pm

I mean the NHS kinda is going broke and at the limit of what could be considered to be working. I'd be lying if I said otherwise.

But I really really, really hope we try and fix it, not take it out back and shoot it. I don't want to live in a country without it.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby DamianaRaven » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Neither do a lot of Americans, but we've got Prosperity Gospel to keep us healthy and happy!

On another note, I really don't think he ought to be lowering the bar on what constitutes treason. Apparently, not praising Herr Leader is "treasonous" these days!

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:42 pm

DamianaRaven wrote:Neither do a lot of Americans, but we've got Prosperity Gospel to keep us healthy and happy!

On another note, I really don't think he ought to be lowering the bar on what constitutes treason. Apparently, not praising Herr Leader is "treasonous" these days!

No one knows what that word means. The Anti-Trump crowd doesn't know, and the Pro-Trump crowd doesn't know. Else, they wouldn't have used it as liberally.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby DamianaRaven » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:38 am

And now he wants a military parade. Shit is getting surreal, people!

DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Australia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:45 am

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby blehblah » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Trump's lawyers don't want Trump anywhere near Mueller's team, for fear of Trump being Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/us/p ... rview.html

His lawyers are concerned that the president, who has a history of making false statements and contradicting himself, could be charged with lying to investigators. Their stance puts them at odds with Mr. Trump, who has said publicly and privately that he is eager to speak with Mr. Mueller as part of the investigation into possible ties between his associates and Russia’s election interference, and whether he obstructed justice.

Geeze, guys, I hope you're not implying the duly elected leader of the free world is either too stupid, or clinically incapable of, not lying.

Newt Gingrich, the former House speaker and an informal adviser to Mr. Trump, echoed that advice.

“The idea of putting Trump in a room with five or six hardened, very clever lawyers, all of whom are trying to trick him and trap him, would be a very, very bad idea,” Mr. Gingrich said last month on “Fox and Friends.”

Good job, Newt - by implying Trump is less smartest than a bunch of lawying-people, Trump will surely avoid testifying and look like a wimpy big dummy.

“In general,” he added, “presidents do sit for interviews or respond to requests from prosecutors because they take their constitutional responsibility to faithfully execute the laws seriously, and running away from a prosecutor isn’t consistent with faithfully executing the laws.” [Neal K. Katyal, an acting solicitor general in the Obama administration and a partner at the law firm Hogan Lovells]

Yeah, but what if the prosecutor is, like, totally in love with Hillary, huh, smarty pants?

I figure if Mueller really wants Trump to agree to an interview, all he has to do is Marty McFly him.

And over there is my beautiful hotel, and over there... what the? Chicken, am I? Well, we'll see about that! Hope,
get Bob on the line, Daddy is going to testify!

A quantum state of signature may or may not be here... you just ruined it.
blehblah
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Error General, Panic Colonel

Postby Aquila89 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Not precisely about Trump, but those great people he said he'd hire; remember that Omarosa used to work for the White House? Her title was Director of Communications for the Office of Public Liaison and nobody knew what she did exactly. Then she was fired and now she is a contestant on Celebrity Big Brother. In that capacity, she criticized Trump, saying that she would not vote for him again "not in a million years, never" and that "It’s going to not be OK, it’s not. It’s so bad". Of course she isn't the most credible source. But the White House responded: deputy press secretary Raj Shah said that “Omarosa was fired three times on ‘The Apprentice,’ and this was the fourth time we let her go.”

We? The Trump administration is a continuation of The Apprentice? Also, she was fired three times there, so Trump guessed she'd be good enough for the White House? Surprise, she wasn't.

And I do wonder whether Trump will return to reality TV when his term expires.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Krashlia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:31 am

Trump is part of what I've taken to calling the "Clergy".
I'm betting that, sometime after he leaves the white house his reputation will be totally rehabilitated.

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:38 am

Aquila89 wrote:And I do wonder whether Trump will return to reality TV when his term expires.

That wouldn't shock me in the slightest, and I am not looking forward to it.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby cmsellers » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:24 am

JamishT wrote:That wouldn't shock me in the slightest, and I am not looking forward to it.

I'd much rather have him dominating entertainment news than dominating US and world news.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Aquila89 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:10 am

More trouble with the best people: Rob Porter, White House Staff Secretary resigned after it was publicly revealed that both of his ex-wives accused him of domestic abuse. The accusations were known in the White House beforehand, and "had contributed to a delay in granting him a permanent security clearance".

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:12 am

cmsellers wrote:
JamishT wrote:That wouldn't shock me in the slightest, and I am not looking forward to it.

I'd much rather have him dominating entertainment news than dominating US and world news.

That's fair, but since he would be a former President, whatever he would do would still get national coverage at the least. I'm more annoyed at the further dishonor he will bring to the office by his probable antics post-presidency.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

PreviousNext