5 Bizarre Realities Of My 'Sex Change' You Don't See On TV

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

Re: 5 Bizarre Realities Of My 'Sex Change' You Don't See On

Postby cmsellers » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:53 pm

You haven't spent enough time on the internet, then. I've also brought ChrisChan up, I think Tess has as well, and we have a thread on ChrisChan lying about somewhere. ChrisChan is particularly popular on the internet troll sites Windy used to hang out on.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Windy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 am

SandTea wrote:Anyways, if anyone wants to claim one person a representative for a whole bunch of other people I would warn against it. That blade has two sides.

Wants to overthrow society's bathrooms for 0.1% of the population
Wants everyone else to ignore the 0.1% of the population that's going to be a victim of this

quick smug harder that'll hide the holes in your logic

Windy
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Kivutar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 am

Windy wrote:overthrow society's bathrooms

Bit dramatic, what?

Then the LORD said to me, "Go again, love a woman who is loved by her husband, yet an adulteress, even as the LORD loves the sons of Israel, though they turn to other gods and love raisin cakes."

Hosea 3:1
Kivutar
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Great Librarian

Postby Windy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:56 am

Kivutar wrote:
Windy wrote:overthrow society's bathrooms

Bit dramatic, what?

Considers people having different opinions to be worse than murder
Accuses other people of being dramatic

Windy
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby DamianaRaven » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:05 am

Haven't we talked about this in another thread? I don't mind if full-on, dick-swinging MEN join my daughters and me in the public restroom. In my (surprisingly considerable) experience on the matter, men are much better behaved. Sexual predators are everywhere - I regret to inform everyone that nowhere is a "safe place" free from the risk of molestation. It's pretty stupid to assume that just because a man's got his dick out with a woman nearby, it's going to... what, get away and drag him right into the nearest unwitting vagina?

And just what are all these hysterics going to do when this dude goes sauntering into a women's room?

Last edited by DamianaRaven on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby FaceTheCitizen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:05 am

Things are getting a little heated here, so I'd like to remind everyone to please discuss things civilly. Take a break if needed, but please everyone chill out.

FaceTheCitizen
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Thot Patrol

Postby Tesseracts » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:08 am

I made a helpful venn diagram in case anyone needs help figuring out what's relevant to this Cracked article.

venn diagram.jpg
venn diagram.jpg (253.29 KiB) Viewed 7722 times

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby Windy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:13 am

DamianaRaven wrote:Haven't we talked about this in another thread? I don't mind if full-on, dick-swinging MEN join my daughters and me in the public restroom. In my (surprisingly considerable) experience on the matter, men are much better behaved. Sexual predators are everywhere - I regret to inform everyone that nowhere is a "safe place" free from the risk of molestation. It's pretty stupid to assume that just because a man's got his dick out with a woman nearby, it's going to... what, get away and drag him right into the nearest unwitting vagina?

Well you see it makes some women feel unsafe and uncomfortable and we're not supposed to let women feel that way unless they have the incorrect opinions.

Windy
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby DamianaRaven » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:26 am

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby SandTea » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:58 am

Paradox wrote:I didn't read the comments, but I bet a good portion of them is some variant of "what if I don't agree with this? Shouldn't my opinion be respected?" Or other bullshit like that.

You would be correct. There are quite a few mentions of "mutilation" and "outliers" in the comments. It is fascinating to me how some folks brains work. Sometimes I think about giving them an X-men comic or two.

Also, that was an interesting video that was posted earlier.

"Draw me not without reason; sheath me not without honor."
SandTea
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 3rdAeolus

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:03 am

The weirdest sort of transphobic rhetoric I've come across is concern trolls worried about sterilization and breeding, as if the human race will go extinct if just one more person gets orchi or SRS, and they are forever the vanguard against such treachery.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby Kate » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:16 am

I've seen legitimate concerns expressed about sterilization. Blaire White is someone who talks about it, and she is trans and regrets that she didn't save some of her sperm. A lot of people who think they don't care if they have biological kids or not reach an age where they change their minds. Not everyone, but a lot of people do regret it once the door is closed entirely. I mean, there's the thing, you can save your sperm or eggs, but still. I don't think it's all concern trolling.

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:47 am

Kate wrote:I've seen legitimate concerns expressed about sterilization. Blaire White is someone who talks about it, and she is trans and regrets that she didn't save some of her sperm. A lot of people who think they don't care if they have biological kids or not reach an age where they change their minds. Not everyone, but a lot of people do regret it once the door is closed entirely. I mean, there's the thing, you can save your sperm or eggs, but still. I don't think it's all concern trolling.

That's none of your concern. Why is it even a concern? Oh no, some trans person might not want kids! Better raven Bart Simpson them with "You'll regret it" at every turn. It's like, apocalyptic for some people.

Also, Blair White is a trutrans who also says that homosexual trans people or people who are pre-op/non-op aren't really trans. I'd take whatever that token has to say with a Crait's worth of salt.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby Kate » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:01 am

Whatever you think of her, she's someone who transitioned and regrets not saving her sperm before she did it. Are you discounting her experience and her regret because you don't like her views? She's not the only one, and it's not unique to the trans community (though this particular reason for it is). It's a problem cis people deal with sometimes as well, where they make a choice to be sterilized and then regret it later.

I'm not over here blocking anyone from transitioning, am I? I don't understand why you're taking your anger about this out on me. The concern is not "Oh no, some trans person might not want kids!" It's, "Oh no, some trans person might not realize that they might want kids later and go through a lot of pain and regret when that's no longer an option." Which, still isn't a reason to block transitioning (as I mentioned in my post). I'm merely pointing out it's not all concern trolling.

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:03 am

I'm not saying you're blocking anybody from anything, I'm just saying it's an odd thing to fret about. People just seem to get so worked up about it, as if someone not wanting kids, or not being able to have kids strikes a nerve with them.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

PreviousNext