White Supremacist Charged With Terrorism

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

White Supremacist Charged With Terrorism

Postby DamianaRaven » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:27 am

Taylor Michael Wilson, a 26-year-old white supremacist from St. Charles, Missouri, allegedly breached a secure area of an Amtrak train on Oct. 22 while armed with a gun and plenty of backup ammunition. He set off the emergency brake, sending passengers lunging as the train cars went “completely black.”

Thankfully, Amtrak employees pinned the jackass down and kept him subdued until he could be arrested. Now he's in a whole heap of trouble - what an asshat!

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Re: White Supremacist Charged With Terrorism

Postby Windy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Poor guy we should give him 10 million dollars

Windy
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Kivutar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Windy wrote:Poor guy we should give him 10 million dollars

Then the LORD said to me, "Go again, love a woman who is loved by her husband, yet an adulteress, even as the LORD loves the sons of Israel, though they turn to other gods and love raisin cakes."

Hosea 3:1
Kivutar
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Great Librarian

Postby SandTea » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Has he been tortured? His rights withheld? If so he probably does deserve a settlement. No? That didn't happen? Huh, it's almost as if the courts listened to and thought about the reasoning behind their decisions. But that can't be true. There is affirmative action and whatnot so this must just be another example of the white man being put down.

To be more on point, this is fn weird. I get that there's little news about a dude who doesn't fit the terrorist type being brought up by the trump administration but why did he think messing with an amtrak would help him... idk, kill minorities? Are trains a stereotype? That would be something I haven't heard of.

"Draw me not without reason; sheath me not without honor."
SandTea
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 3rdAeolus

Postby cmsellers » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:03 pm

SandTea wrote:Are trains a stereotype? That would be something I haven't heard of.

In Turkey the stereotype is that trains are for poor people.

I don't think that applies in the US though, where an Amtrak ticket pretty much always costs more than an airline ticket for the same distance.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Aquila89 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:55 pm

When an Amtrak train did derail in December 2017, alt-right fake news promoters like Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobiec and Alex Jones blamed it on Antifa based on no evidence whatsoever. I wonder what they'll have to say about this. No, wait, I don't.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
--Carl Jung
Aquila89
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep