Introduce Yourself

Discussion, in general

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Greetings, Drrinjswand! Let us begin the supplementary screening! State your favorite Ninja Turtle and your OTP!

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby IamNotCreepy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Deathclaw_Puncher wrote:Greetings, Drrinjswand! Let us begin the supplementary screening! State your favorite Ninja Turtle and your OTP!

Also, if you could meet anyone from history and fistfight them, who would it be?

IamNotCreepy
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Chasing after the Wind

Postby JamishT » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:31 am

Welcome to TCS, DocRin (I'm just trying it out)! I have some suuuuuuuuuuper unimportant questions. They will make up your psychological profile that I keep in a safe deposit box for future use, abuse, and insertion into mousse.

1. If you had to fill in for Jimmy Kimmel (or one of his contemporaries) and interview a celebrity on live TV, who would you chose to interview? (bonus points for what your first question would be)

2. Your cousin is having a baby and lost a bet. She (or he, I'm inclusive, baby!) has to let you choose the name of their child. How do you proceed?

3. What is your favorite body part on other people (besides those having to do with waste disposal or child disposal/feeding)?

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby DrRinjswand » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Hmmm, Lemme think...

@Deathclaw_Punisher I think Bebop might be the one, and my OTP (so long as it's 'One Trick Pony') would be astrophotography...

@IAmNotCreepy Just for the privilege of it, I think Sir Isaac Newton, so I could beat Relativity into him...

@JamishT (1) It would probably be one of the science guys (Neil Degrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, etc) and ask them how they are counteracting the anti-intellectuallism going on...

(2) Hmmm... I'd like to go something Discworld related maybe Mustrum, or Gytha

(3) My favourite body part would have to be my stomach, as the stitching thereof stopped me dying of a burst ulcer six years ago...

Do..? Do I get my prize now...?

Oh shi... Fu... What do I put here...?

*Frantically waves at everyone*
DrRinjswand
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby sunglasses » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:20 pm

Yes! Your prize is that I don't invite you over for dinner.

As the main course.

Look-I'm hungry ok. I worked last night at the nursing home and OH GOD the smells. None of them are very appetizing.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby LunarTeaHouse » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:10 am

Hi everyone! I was TJalsorises on Cracked. DogLovingJim brought me here. Yes, people still remember you!

Others I remember: there was Pixie something or other, ThatIndianGuy, BeerNPotatoes, EricTheBearJew, FieldMarshalFry, someone whose avatar was Wreck it Ralph... I think that's all I can remember right now.

My favorite writer was Brockway. His article about poorly subtitled foreign action films is still the funniest and best written piece I've ever read. It's been years, and every time I read it I still keel over from laughter.

I'd really like to thank those who came up with the idea for this site and made it happen. Great idea. :D

This is the most embarrassing piece of work since Clint Eastwood painted his wagon.
LunarTeaHouse
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:15 am

LunarTeaHouse wrote:Hi everyone! I was TJalsorises on Cracked. DogLovingJim brought me here. Yes, people still remember you!

Others I remember: there was Pixie something or other, ThatIndianGuy, BeerNPotatoes, EricTheBearJew, FieldMarshalFry, someone whose avatar was Wreck it Ralph... I think that's all I can remember right now.

My favorite writer was Brockway. His article about poorly subtitled foreign action films is still the funniest and best written piece I've ever read. It's been years, and every time I read it I still keel over from laughter.

I'd really like to thank those who came up with the idea for this site and made it happen. Great idea. :D

Great to have you here mate, I'm surprised that some people still remember me. I'm sure you'll fit in this place perfectly, and many of those names you mentioned roam this place as well such as thatindianguy and Eric (although he is called deathclawpuncher here).

We all welcome you, however I must warn you. To be accepted by the community you must answer a lot of things ranging from who is your favorite ninja turtle to all sorts of other tough questions. But we'll start with this one, what is your favorite dog breed?

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:32 am

I used to be a bearjew, now I am a catgirl. The names Ashley, btw :3

I'm still Jewish, though.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby JamishT » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:05 am

Anyway, welcome to TCS, LTH! Someone else can ask you the TMNT question, because I have questions of my own:

1. What's a good name for a goldfish?

2. If you owned an airline, what perk would you offer to set yourself apart from the competition?

3. Who would you throw in a bed of poison ivy (just one person)?

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby EstellaRittenhouse » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:42 am

Hi! I've been reading Cracked since 2011. I commented occasionally as randomvc1007. I used to be ashamed of how much time I waste on Cracked, but now I have come to accept it as a calming part of my normal life. Comments have been my favorite part of the site for years. I don't deal well with change, so thanks for keeping the community alive!

EstellaRittenhouse
I'm new, be gentle
I'm new, be gentle

Show rep

Postby Anglerphobe » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:51 pm

There's certainly a lot of homeless and tempest-tossed coming to us at the moment. We should build a wall.

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

Postby DoglovingJim » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:50 pm

I think we should accept them all, the more the merrier. In fact we should have someone to help guide these lost sheep to our greener pastures.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby Anglerphobe » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:27 pm

Well, I know a guy who can get you into TCS for 2000 non sequentially numbered American dollars a head.

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

Postby iMURDAu » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:05 pm

DoglovingJim wrote:I think we should accept them all, the more the merrier. In fact we should have someone to help guide these lost sheep to our greener pastures.

How many Uber rides can I take before people figure out I'm the one kidnapping forcing emphatically encouraging the drivers to be TCS-laves(trademark pending)?

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby NathanLoiselle » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:59 am

All I know is that I was once an Uber driver. And now I'm here working in the bulbasaur mines.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

PreviousNext