Shy Boys IRL

What's happening in your world? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
Play nice. We will be watching

Re: Shy Boys IRL

Postby Edgar Cabrera » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:35 pm

It's... pretty understandable, Dan.

James Bond: "Red wine with fish. Well, that should have told me something."
Red Grant: "You may know the right wines, but you're the one on your knees. How does it feel, old man?"
From Russia with Love

"This woman is an idiot without a basic grasp of the English language, and the guy is an abusive creepy weirdo."
– JamesT's review of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Edgar Cabrera
Blobber
Blobber

Show rep
Title: A Masked Brightener

Postby Delta Jim » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:44 am

DanteHoratio wrote:I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound mean, but that guy was creepy!

No need to apologize, that's a perfectly reasonable thing to say.

Tesseracts wrote:Captain obvious to the rescue!

He's a Major General now, remember?

Delta Jim
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Not Very Notable

Postby sunglasses » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:27 pm

I'm necroing this but not for the reasons some of you may fear...

We have a new governmentgetsgfs type...but this time on reddit.

I would like to have someone do a news coverage for me. The issues of inceldom and female hypergamy need to be revealed to the masses. And if I don't get a girlfriend after that, I will go on a hunger strike. I will livestream my strike until a girl gives me the relationship I need. Surely the government has to step in right? Will they provide me a companion or what?
Gandhi did the hunger strikes and they were effective so why can't incels? Especially with modern tech, the news would spread faster. People from all over the world would be tuning in our live streams and maybe there's someone out there that would be willing to love and be intimate with us.

-_-

You know, I feel a bit bad for hi- wait, never mind.

Even if I find a girl, the black pill has done it's damage. If I get in a relationship, I'll be so fucking bitter and jealous knowing that she was gargling another mans cock before me. That she was calling another man "daddy". That she was a degenerate in her prime years while I was rotting.
The black pill has also gave me trust issues. When (if) I get a girl, I'll constantly be in a state of paranoia thinking that she's cucking me for chad. I know I'll get separation anxiety when she's not around me thinking what she's up to and who she might be with. The only way I'll be relieved is if I have her on a leash and within my sight at all times which is obviously impossible.
Being woke and black pilled has ruined me. Even if I were to get in a relationship, I'd still be rotting. Fuck life.
WHY ARE ALL YOU FUCKING FEMALES LIKE THIS? WHY HAVE YOU GIVEN ME THIS PARANOIA YOU DEGENERATES. I CANT EVEN BE HAPPY EVEN IF I WAS IN LOVE. CHANGE YOURSELVES ROASTIES.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Grimstone » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:02 pm

"The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart."
Grimstone
TCS Guerilla

Show rep
Title: Creature of the Night

Postby FaceTheCitizen » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:53 pm

FaceTheCitizen
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Thot Patrol

Postby Pseudoman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:43 pm

sunglasses wrote:
Even if I find a girl, the black pill has done it's damage. If I get in a relationship, I'll be so fucking bitter and jealous knowing that she was gargling another mans cock before me. That she was calling another man "daddy". That she was a degenerate in her prime years while I was rotting.

Well that's an easy fix, adopt a baby and while raising her, you condition her to be your future wife
but remember not to deflower her before 18 otherwise all your hard work will go down the drain but when she turns 18 she's yours for the rest of your life. True you'll be outcasted for doing this but you already are an outcast, so really you have nothing to lose.

sunglasses wrote:
The black pill has also gave me trust issues. When (if) I get a girl, I'll constantly be in a state of paranoia thinking that she's cucking me for chad.

Another simple fix, just change your name to Chad. Can't be thirsty for a Chad when you're the Chad. This man's problem is that he doesn't solve his problems but wallows in them and hopes that by chance his problems will be solved by someone else in the words of a certain philosopher.
Lebouf, Shia wrote:"Just do it"

Having a little initiative goes a long way, now if you don't mind me I have to do some event planning for Isis.

In the defense of Nazi's they do have a good sense of fashion.
Pseudoman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am

Are you insane? You said his username! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby NathanLoiselle » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:28 am

Which username? LeBeouf, Shia? Or Chad?

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:49 pm

I uh don't want to go on that part of reddit so I'll reply here:

WHY ARE ALL YOU FUCKING FEMALES LIKE THIS?

I don't think you want that answer considering your "chadcuck" complex. So if they're all like this then it is totally safe for me to assume your mother is a whore. Good. Because I totally assumed that.

WHY HAVE YOU GIVEN ME THIS PARANOIA YOU DEGENERATES.

Is that a question? Anyway. I don't believe a group of people can gift paranoia. :shock: Unless they can! :o

I CANT EVEN BE HAPPY EVEN IF I WAS IN LOVE.

Hey everyone check out this asshole who thinks love and happiness are mutual!

CHANGE YOURSELVES ROASTIES.

Or, Or, Or, Oar, change yourself. The probability of change happening is much higher with yourself than it is with like half the human race n'stuff.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby SandTea » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:05 pm

sunglasses wrote:I'm necroing this...

Great, now I'm going to re-read through all this and it's links.

...We're gonna need a bigger glass

"Draw me not without reason; sheath me not without honor."
SandTea
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 3rdAeolus

Postby Anglerphobe » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:12 pm

That was a wild ride. These dramatic, years-long necro threads are a rabbit hole, aren't they?

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

Postby FieldMarshalFry » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:54 pm

sunglasses wrote:I'm necroing this but not for the reasons some of you may fear...

We have a new governmentgetsgfs type...but this time on reddit.

I would like to have someone do a news coverage for me. The issues of inceldom and female hypergamy need to be revealed to the masses. And if I don't get a girlfriend after that, I will go on a hunger strike. I will livestream my strike until a girl gives me the relationship I need. Surely the government has to step in right? Will they provide me a companion or what?
Gandhi did the hunger strikes and they were effective so why can't incels? Especially with modern tech, the news would spread faster. People from all over the world would be tuning in our live streams and maybe there's someone out there that would be willing to love and be intimate with us.

-_-

You know, I feel a bit bad for hi- wait, never mind.

The black pill has also gave me trust issues. When (if) I get a girl, I'll constantly be in a state of paranoia thinking that she's cucking me for chad. I know I'll get separation anxiety when she's not around me thinking what she's up to and who she might be with. The only way I'll be relieved is if I have her on a leash and within my sight at all times which is obviously impossible.
Being woke and black pilled has ruined me. Even if I were to get in a relationship, I'd still be rotting. Fuck life.
WHY ARE ALL YOU FUCKING FEMALES LIKE THIS? WHY HAVE YOU GIVEN ME THIS PARANOIA YOU DEGENERATES. I CANT EVEN BE HAPPY EVEN IF I WAS IN LOVE. CHANGE YOURSELVES ROASTIES.

can I get a translation? my brain is refusing to process that stuff....

Supreme Commander of the Imperial Royal Cracked Army (also The Comments Section Militia), currently commanding the retake of the Troll Mines of 4chan in World Internet War 1, direct superior to Major. General Obvious, General Ignorance and General Knowledge.
FieldMarshalFry
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep
Title: Field Marshal of TCS

Postby Anglerphobe » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:20 pm

It's basically a big tangled clump of misogyny and self loathing, with some delusion of grandeur sprinkled on for flavour.

"Tusser, they tell me, when thou wert alive,
Thou, teaching thrift, thyselfe couldst never thrive.
So, like the whetstone, many men are wont
To sharpen others, when themselves are blunt."

Anyone who has any kind of opinion fucking disgusts me.
Anglerphobe
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: round Earth shill

Postby sunglasses » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:24 pm

I'm still confused he thinks/wants women to call him daddy.

Ew.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby sunglasses » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:14 pm

r/incels has been reportedly been banned by reddit.

The reason r/incels was banned per r/mgtow is that r/incels was advocating rape and murder.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

PreviousNext