Fargo (2014 TV Show)

What have you been watching?

Re: Fargo (2014 TV Show)

Postby reallifegirl » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:01 pm

Numbers and Wrench are my favorite characters from either season. Those two knocked it out of the park. And I desperately hope Wrench is in any seasons that take place after the Season 1 timeline.

Also, have you read the translations of that scene? Because what they're actually saying is fucking hilarious.

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Postby KleinerKiller » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:35 pm

New season is only a few weeks away. Am I hyped?

YOU BETCHA!

"Your mind is software. Program it. Your body is a shell. Change it. Death is a disease. Cure it." - Eclipse Phase

NEW REVIEW! Judgment / Judge Eyes (2019)
KleinerKiller
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Cute

Postby Tuli » Wed May 31, 2017 11:38 am

I've seen 3 episodes from season 3 so far and I've gotta say, this one already surpasses season two for me! I think the characters and the storyline are just more compelling. Varga is probably the most revolting character in any of the seasons. I like the Stussy brothers and their respective sidekicks too. Interesting to see how the feud ends up...

Tuli
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Experimental Protrude

Postby KleinerKiller » Wed May 31, 2017 5:35 pm

I wasn't really feeling the season earlier in comparison to the first two, but things have definitely heated up since the actual plot kicked in, and it's as incredible as ever. Don't know where Varga stands for me compared to Lorne Malvo or Mike Milligan, but he's a fabulously disgusting bastard and I eagerly await his comeuppance. Also, Sy is just the best.

More people should be talking about this.

"Your mind is software. Program it. Your body is a shell. Change it. Death is a disease. Cure it." - Eclipse Phase

NEW REVIEW! Judgment / Judge Eyes (2019)
KleinerKiller
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Cute

Postby Australia » Wed May 31, 2017 6:48 pm

Oh, I love it too. I don't think it has quite the pacing of the first two seasons but it works as a slow burn and boy, is it really torturing the characters this time around. I'd go season 2-1-film-3 as far as personal favourites but there hasn't been a misstep yet. And Mary Elizabeth Winstead is a drawcard for me, even if this wasn't already one of my favourite current series. She plays a good Lady Macbeth persona. And this may be my favourite Ewan Mcgregor role since Trainspotting. But Varga's probably the most compelling character because fucking hell. Really missed the show last year and glad it's back.

Funniest exchange so far:
"Slave girls?"
"What? I was going to say drugs. Do you think it's slave girls?"

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby Tuli » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:44 am

Fargo is coming back for another season!

http://ew.com/tv/2018/08/03/chris-rock-fargo-season-4/

It's going to be set in 1950s Kansas City and be about two crime syndicates, an Italian and an African American one. Chris Rock will be the head of the latter, interestingly enough.

I'm pretty excited about this news! I wasn't expecting another season but it seems like they haven't run out of ideas yet.

Tuli
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Experimental Protrude

Postby cmsellers » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:56 am

Oh yeah, I finally watched this whole series a few months ago. Was good, would compare it to Justified, Sneaky Pete, and Ozark. Glad to hear there is a new season.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Previous