Bucholz: The Drug Commercial That Gets Way Too Real With You

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

Bucholz: The Drug Commercial That Gets Way Too Real With You

Postby Qinglong » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:41 pm

As I've mentioned before, Chris Bucholz is probably the best reason to still visit Cracked. Alas, his pages never get the views that the clickbait articles do, but he still keeps writing them. His latest is particularly funny, The Drug Commercial That Gets Way Too Real With You.

If you prefer to avoid Cracked most of the time, just use this URL for his articles only: http://www.cracked.com/blog/author/Robotman/.

I am not Chris Bucholz.

Man created logic and because of that was superior to it. Logic He gave unto me, but no more. The tool does not describe the designer. More than this I do not choose to say. More than this you have no need to know.
Qinglong
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Experienced Bystander

Re: Bucholz: The Drug Commercial That Gets Way Too Real With

Postby cmsellers » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Qinglong wrote:If you prefer to avoid Cracked most of the time, just use this URL for his articles only: http://www.cracked.com/blog/author/Robotman/

Thank you for this.

I still remember the very article that convinced me Bucholz was my favorite columnist. I nearly asphyxiated due to my convulsing into ceaseless paroxysms of mirth.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Qinglong » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Ah, yes. That one is a classic. One of my favorites of all time is 5 Animals That Could Take Over the World (If They Wanted To).

Poor Private Biscuit.

Man created logic and because of that was superior to it. Logic He gave unto me, but no more. The tool does not describe the designer. More than this I do not choose to say. More than this you have no need to know.
Qinglong
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby skooma » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:46 am

Commenters on this article made comparisons that led me to this also tremendous Unedited Footage of a Bear.

I hope his having a book out isn't a sign he'll be leaving for funnier waters too, a la Brockway.

Skooma seems the type of person to chase me down and force me at gun point to receive their encomium with good graces. ~Jack Road

* I got caught in the crossfire of one of skooma's fucking frisbees ~Sister Morphine
skooma
TCS Necromancer
TCS Necromancer

Show rep
Title: The Lightning

Postby Qinglong » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:13 am

skooma wrote:Commenters on this article made comparisons that led me to this also tremendous Unedited Footage of a Bear.

What the hell was that?!

skooma wrote:I hope his having a book out isn't a sign he'll be leaving for funnier waters too, a la Brockway.

He's got two books out but still seems to have time for Cracked. The books are pretty good, too. You can definitely see his humor in there, though the works aren't overly comical.

Qinglong
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby blehblah » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:21 pm

But after he explained DAS, and why God had so forsaken me, and asked me to settle down and climb off his desk, he told me about Comtransa, a new drug from the makers of Philaxistool.

Philaxistool... damnit, Bucholz.

Last edited by Marcuse on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote tag
A quantum state of signature may or may not be here... you just ruined it.
blehblah
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Error General, Panic Colonel