You Are Being Deceived (HW)

You Are Being Deceived (HW)

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:33 pm

You. Yes you. And you. And you too. In fact, all of you yokels in this room.

You've been duped. Deceived. Misled. And it's gonna cost you your lives if you don't act fast.

I've been silently gathering evidence of an extremely heinous spree of crimes, perpetrated by someone who poses a real and clear threat to the safety and security of TCS and all its members.

It's been ignored because of her position in the community. Because of her credentials as a nurse. Because of the blue letters that make up her name. I'm talking of course, about Sunglasses.

For instance,

- She knowingly and willfully ruptured a major vein in a person's circulatory system. Clearly her bloodlust knows no bounds.

- She's clearly a fascist. (She's just telling us she only scored a 31% on the Fascist quiz just to throw us off the trail that she IS a super-mega-ultra-fascist.)

- She carries non-naked pictures of Bea Arthur in her wallet. My sources at Infowars.com tell me that it's a means of covertly alerting the authorities of her Illuminati connections so she doesn't get grouped into a FEMA camp like the rest of us when Herr Clinton assumes power.

- She makes bacon out of orphans! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

- She's declared war on ants. Despite some territorial disputes, we in the spider realms have a truce (and elaborate Neutral Zone) with the ant realms. And if she can easily declare them fit for genocide, then that leaves her just as capable as extinguishing arachnid lives as well. And speaking of spiders...

She's advocated rounding up funnel-web spiders and putting them into camps for the amusement of non-dollarydoo-using Australians.

I've got a large dossier full of these and many more offenses that Sunny's perpetrated during her time as a mod here at TCS. The truth cannot be contained any longer. It must be shared!

This post brought to you by Hate Week and the makers of.........hey, how'd you get in here? And what's in that syringe?

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Re: You Are Being Deceived (HW)

Postby sunglasses » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:43 pm

whew, thank god I'm sunglasses and not Sunglasses or I'd be worried, oh hell spawn.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Paradox » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:53 pm

sunglasses wrote:whew, thank god I'm sunglasses and not Sunglasses or I'd be worried, oh hell spawn.

You're not a proper noun.

Or a proper anything.

[Signature removed for nonpayment.]

The artist once again known as Dox.
Paradox
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: True Neutral

Postby sunglasses » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Hey now, one HW target at a time :P

Unless, oh dear god.

He's infested your brain with worms, hasn't he?

It's ok, I have a solution

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.