Ask a German

A repository for intrinsically valuable information

Re: Ask a German

Postby Piter Lauchy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:43 am

Revolving Royal wrote:What do Germans think of Ludwig the Second?

Considering that I had to google him, he doesn't seem to have left much of an impression. Sorry.

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Idk, someone give me one

Postby Kivutar » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:48 am

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Last edited by Kivutar on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Then the LORD said to me, "Go again, love a woman who is loved by her husband, yet an adulteress, even as the LORD loves the sons of Israel, though they turn to other gods and love raisin cakes."

Hosea 3:1
Kivutar
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Great Librarian

Postby Piter Lauchy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:02 am

Kivutar wrote:Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

The Oatmeal wrote:Live life passionately and love everyone like they are family, because Jesus is always with you. Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He'd hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He'd windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee's knees. [...]
Praise Jesus, especially when it's sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.
Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Twistappel » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:47 pm

How do you say this in German? I want to know because... reasons.
Latte. Biggest size you sell. No sugar

You say "New World Order" "communist echo chamber" like it's a bad thing.

The TCSer formerly known as "Sister Morphine’
Twistappel
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Failed the Turing Test

Postby Piter Lauchy » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Sister Morphine wrote:How do you say this in German? I want to know because... reasons.
Latte. Biggest size you sell. No sugar

Einen Caffè Latte, bitte. Größte Größe, die Sie haben. Ohne Zucker.

The "bitte" is only necessary if you don't want to sound like a rude asshole.

Piter Lauchy
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Previous