What I Learned Spamming A Suggestion Box With Cat Pictures

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

What I Learned Spamming A Suggestion Box With Cat Pictures

Postby Irishjava » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:33 pm

http://www.cracked.com/blog/what-i-lear ... -pictures/

This article is wonderful and everyone should read and enjoy it, but that's not the important part. What's important is what I posted yesterday:

Irishjava wrote:I had an extremely vivid dream that I finally bought a Raspberry Pi, and then Daniel O'Brien started commenting here regularly. I'm pulling the trigger on the Raspberry Pi just in case this dream was prophetic, you're all welcome in advance if this works.

That's right, I bought a Raspberry Pi (It'll be here Friday) and THEN SOMETHING DOB RELATED HAPPENED. It wasn't exactly right, but I think this confirms I'm at least half-prescient. BOW BEFORE YOUR KIND-OF PROPHET, FELLOW MORTALS.

"Prepare to be emancipated, from your own inferior genes!"
-Abradolf Lincler
Irishjava
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep

Re: What I Learned Spamming A Suggestion Box With Cat Pictur

Postby ghijkmnop » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Redacted

Last edited by ghijkmnop on Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delete my account
ghijkmnop
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Prisoner of TCS

Postby NathanLoiselle » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:50 pm

I did not enjoy this article. And I was waiting the whole time for a sex joke, 'cause the article was filed under sex, and I never got one! Damn you DOB! Damn you Dan!

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:50 am

NathanLoiselle wrote:I did not enjoy this article. And I was waiting the whole time for a sex joke, 'cause the article was filed under sex, and I never got one! Damn you DOB! Damn you Dan!

Hmm, pretend that this guy censored the article for the sake of all the young children for a moment. And then replace any reference to "pussy cats" with simply... eh, the first bit. There are your sex jokes.

Here is an example or two.

Spoiler: show
The ultimate end goal of this long con was an email. I was going to put a picture of a pussy in our suggestion box every single day until some frustrated administrative employee of the company sent out a company-wide email that said, "Whoever keeps putting pictures of pussies in the suggestion box, PLEASE STOP." I wanted that for two major reasons, but first, hey do you want to see this pussy I made? That. Pussy. Fucks.

Or

They won't have the memory of that weird day at the office when suddenly everyone was talking about the mystery pussy guy and, like, wondering, "Is he single, he sounds cool," or, "What if the mystery pussy person is a girl, Janet, did you even fucking think of that, it's 2015."

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man