Make-Your-Own: CRACKPOT CONSPIRACY

The Web's foremost Forum Games place. Role Playing Games. Whimsy; here we let encourage you to run around with scissors.
Forum rules
The Web's foremost Forum Games place.

Re: Make-Your-Own: CRACKPOT CONSPIRACY

Postby CarrieVS » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:37 am

The key difference between the USA and the UK is climate.

America has a great range of climates including almost all the extremes and many places where the local climate varies greatly through the year. In Britain, by contrast, the grass is green all year round. We have neither baking summers nor icy winters.

Why does this matter? Lizards are cold blooded, and require a benevolent temperature in their environment. The Lizard People cannot thrive in America, which is run instead by the Illuminati.

Why does Britain still have a monarchy, while Americans are allergic to the concept of inherited leadership? Because only the descendants of Lizard People are Lizard People, whereas the Illuminati, being merely a society of humans, can recruit their new members.

Why did the British Empire disappear, while American Imperialism is increasing? Because the Lizard People couldn't tolerate the climates of the colonies. The Illuminati, on the other hand, have no such limitations and naturally wish to increase their influence. In particular they are bitter rivals of the Lizard People.

Why is Britain so sharply divided North-South, so that the South has the bulk of the wealth, prestige, and influence, and parts of the North are almost a third world country by comparison? Why is Scotland so sparsely populate? Because even within the borders of our little island, the slight variation in climate affects the Lizard People.

Why is Britain so wary of the European Union? Have you never remarked the similarity in concept between the EU and the US? The EU is an Illuminati incursion across the Atlantic. They wish to entice or coerce Britain into ever closer union until finally it has surrendered its autonomy and the Lizard People are powerless at last.

Why are USAliens so very fond of their gas-guzzling SUVs? Climate change would destroy the Lizard People.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:44 pm

Ronald McDonald travels the country and stops at every rest stop, truck stop, and gas station to poke holes in every condom dispenser he can find so that he can sell more Happy Meals each year.

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:16 am

AdricTheNormal has never been a terrible human being.

HAHAHAHAHA, WHAT A CRAZY THEORY!

This post has been brought to you by the American Association of Nursing Homes and Hate Week.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby AdricDePsycho » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:18 am

JamishT is not and never has been Amish. Also, he was behind 9/11, so please, by all means America, shame him and make him feel like trash for his evil actions against this country. Also, he's responsible for Sandy Hook, Columbine, the Holocaust, the Jack the Ripper murders (in conjunction with a time traveling Johnny Depp), the rise of communism, the Rwandan Genocide, the Oklahoma City bombings, the assassinations of both President Lincoln and President Kennedy, the Attack on Pearl Harbor, the introduction of AIDS (you just HAD to fuck that monkey, didn't you?), the installment of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, the 1979 Iranian Revolution, the 1973 coup of the Chilean government, the assassination of Julius Caesar, the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi, the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr., the assassination of Malcolm X, the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, the assassination of John Lennon, the Boston Marathon Bombings, the Virginia Tech Shooting, the Shooting at the Charlotte, North Caroline Church, committed the murders attributed to Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Charles Manson, the Boston Strangler, the Green River Killer, the BTK, the Zodiac Killer, and Jeffrey Dahmer, the election of George W. Bush, the London Bombings, the burning of the White House in the 1800's, the rise of Napoleon, the Crusades, the creation of Scientology, and, finally, his most heinous act of all: GIVING ADAM SANDLER A CAREER...

In short, he is an EVIL man, so may you all have a pleasant Hate Week, and may he rot in a place worse than hell itself for his misdeeds.

Happy Hate Week, motherfuckers.

We all go a little mad sometimes...I'm just a little mad all of the time!
AdricDePsycho
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Knife-Wielding Lunatic

Postby JamishT » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:28 am

AdricDePsycho wrote:JamishT is not and never has been Amish. Also, he was behind 9/11, so please, by all means America, shame him and make him feel like trash for his evil actions against this country. Also, he's responsible for Sandy Hook, Columbine, the Holocaust, the Jack the Ripper murders (in conjunction with a time traveling Johnny Depp), the rise of communism, the Rwandan Genocide, the Oklahoma City bombings, the assassinations of both President Lincoln and President Kennedy, the Attack on Pearl Harbor, the introduction of AIDS (you just HAD to fuck that monkey, didn't you?), the installment of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, the 1979 Iranian Revolution, the 1973 coup of the Chilean government, the assassination of Julius Caesar, the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi, the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr., the assassination of Malcolm X, the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, the assassination of John Lennon, the Boston Marathon Bombings, the Virginia Tech Shooting, the Shooting at the Charlotte, North Caroline Church, committed the murders attributed to Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Charles Manson, the Boston Strangler, the Green River Killer, the BTK, the Zodiac Killer, and Jeffrey Dahmer, the election of George W. Bush, the London Bombings, the burning of the White House in the 1800's, the rise of Napoleon, the Crusades, the creation of Scientology, and, finally, his most heinous act of all: GIVING ADAM SANDLER A CAREER...

In short, he is an EVIL man, so may you all have a pleasant Hate Week, and may he rot in a place worse than hell itself for his misdeeds.

AHAHAHAHA! What an imagination you have! Coming up with complicated ridiculous theories is completely normal, and it isn't a sign of psychosis at all. You are one normal guy!

This post brought to you by FIFA and Hate Week.

JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep

Postby AdricDePsycho » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:35 am

JamishT wrote:
AdricDePsycho wrote:JamishT is not and never has been Amish. Also, he was behind 9/11, so please, by all means America, shame him and make him feel like trash for his evil actions against this country. Also, he's responsible for Sandy Hook, Columbine, the Holocaust, the Jack the Ripper murders (in conjunction with a time traveling Johnny Depp), the rise of communism, the Rwandan Genocide, the Oklahoma City bombings, the assassinations of both President Lincoln and President Kennedy, the Attack on Pearl Harbor, the introduction of AIDS (you just HAD to fuck that monkey, didn't you?), the installment of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, the 1979 Iranian Revolution, the 1973 coup of the Chilean government, the assassination of Julius Caesar, the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi, the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr., the assassination of Malcolm X, the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, the assassination of John Lennon, the Boston Marathon Bombings, the Virginia Tech Shooting, the Shooting at the Charlotte, North Caroline Church, committed the murders attributed to Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Charles Manson, the Boston Strangler, the Green River Killer, the BTK, the Zodiac Killer, and Jeffrey Dahmer, the election of George W. Bush, the London Bombings, the burning of the White House in the 1800's, the rise of Napoleon, the Crusades, the creation of Scientology, and, finally, his most heinous act of all: GIVING ADAM SANDLER A CAREER...

AHAHAHAHA! What an imagination you have! Coming up with complicated ridiculous theories is completely normal, and it isn't a sign of psychosis at all. You are one normal guy!

Sounds like something an instigator of impossibly immoral irritations to society would say to save face. SHAME ON YOU, YOU AMISH BASTARD SON OF AN ACCOUNTANT AND A RABBIT.

Hate Week, ya'll

AdricDePsycho
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby CarrieVS » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:00 pm

Uppercase Delta is a triangle. Jim has an I in the middle of it.

Triangle, eye in the middle?

This post brought to you by Hat Week: India Jesse division

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:57 pm

CarrieVS wrote:Uppercase Delta is a triangle. Jim has an I in the middle of it.

Triangle, eye in the middle?

This post brought to you by Hat Week: India Jesse division

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:25 pm

AdricTheNormal wrote:
JamishT wrote:
AdricTheNormal wrote:Incredibly asinine stuff snipped.

Sounds like something an instigator of impossibly immoral irritations to society would say to save face. SHAME ON YOU, YOU AMISH BASTARD SON OF AN ACCOUNTANT AND A RABBIT.

Hate Week, ya'll

Hey you're the one writing it all up in the "Make-Your-Own: CRACKPOT CONSPIRACY" thread. Or do you really believe all the other things you've said in this thread?

AdricTheNormal wrote:I'll start: Frank Welker is actually an android created by Hanna-Barbera to be the most versatile voice actor in the world.

AdricTheNormal wrote:MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 300 IS A DOCUMENTARY, AND THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIMED TO WRITE AND STAR ON THE SHOW ARE CLONES!!!!!!!!

I'm not even going to go on, because I'm certain I've solidified my case for your delusion. Completely normal people can have delusional beliefs; take your parents for example.

This post has been brought to you by Kraft Foods Inc. and Hate Week.

JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep

Postby AdricDePsycho » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:42 am

JamishT wrote:
AdricTheNormal wrote:
JamishT wrote:
AdricTheNormal wrote:Incredibly asinine stuff snipped.

Hate Week, ya'll

Hey you're the one writing it all up in the "Make-Your-Own: CRACKPOT CONSPIRACY" thread. Or do you really believe all the other things you've said in this thread?

AdricTheNormal wrote:I'll start: Frank Welker is actually an android created by Hanna-Barbera to be the most versatile voice actor in the world.

AdricTheNormal wrote:MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 300 IS A DOCUMENTARY, AND THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIMED TO WRITE AND STAR ON THE SHOW ARE CLONES!!!!!!!!

I'm not even going to go on, because I'm certain I've solidified my case for your delusion. Completely normal people can have delusional beliefs; take your parents for example.

This post has been brought to you by Kraft Foods Inc. and Hate Week.

Wow, you are so fucked in the head by whatever drivel you were spoonfed by your mentally handicapped bastard of a dad that you can't speak a coherent sentence without choking on your soup. You are a fucking piece of Amish shit. You aren't even Amish, you're a goddamn MENNONITE. JmennoniteT, please do stop embarrasing you and your cult of idiots, thank you.

Hate Week, bitches.

AdricDePsycho
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby skooma » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:34 am

BudgeFudge is cheating at all possible games because of how dumb he is. I know because the 4 yr old savant who does everything that makes Nudge able to survive totally pm'ed me with proof. I'm posting from a hospital because the proof has pics that include Nudge. They said they never saw puking that hard before and seem amazed - if we send Nudge a mirror (the only thing he knows is not to have those), the kid said she'll use it if we can spring her.

Skooma seems the type of person to chase me down and force me at gun point to receive their encomium with good graces. ~Jack Road

* I got caught in the crossfire of one of skooma's fucking frisbees ~Sister Morphine
skooma
TCS Necromancer
TCS Necromancer

Show rep
Title: The Lightning

Postby JamishT » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:54 am

I have no idea what AdricTheNormal is talking about; it looks pretty coherent to me, unlike his blathering about how "terrible" I am. Average people mix up the Mennonites and the Amish, so I can't really fault him there.

This post has been brought to you by Marvel Comics and Hate Week.

JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep

Postby AdricDePsycho » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:41 am

JMennoniteT wrote:I have no idea how "terrible" I am.

Says the Mein Kampf reading, Game of Thrones killing, baby murdering sociopath. Scary-Mike looks at you and says "what a senseless waste of human life".

This post is brought to you by Dark Horse Comics and Hate Week

AdricDePsycho
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

Postby Marcuse » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:41 am

This isn't mine but it certainly qualifies as crackpot to me:

The 18th Century NEVER HAPPENED

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby AdricDePsycho » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:40 am

Marcuse wrote:This isn't mine but it certainly qualifies as crackpot to me:

The 18th Century NEVER HAPPENED

I heard a similar theory once, but the guy said it was the entire Middle Ages.

Either way...WTF?

AdricDePsycho
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep

PreviousNext