5 Sworn Enemies Who Formed Inspiring Friendships

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

5 Sworn Enemies Who Formed Inspiring Friendships

Postby AdricDePsycho » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:44 pm

http://www.cracked.com/article_22710_5- ... ships.html

Damn it Mr. Grimes, why do you make my chest feel so warm? I'm surprised I could resist crying after reading this. Keep up the good work, sir!

We all go a little mad sometimes...I'm just a little mad all of the time!
AdricDePsycho
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Knife-Wielding Lunatic

Re: 5 Sworn Enemies Who Formed Inspiring Friendships

Postby Tesseracts » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:59 pm

This reminds me of the time my dog got along with a squirrel I rescued from my yard.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby Fun With Mr. Fudge » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 pm

AdricDePsycho wrote:http://www.cracked.com/article_22710_5-sworn-enemies-who-formed-inspiring-friendships.html

Damn it Mr. Grimes, why do you make my chest feel so warm? I'm surprised I could resist crying after reading this. Keep up the good work, sir!

Thanks. The positive sentiments you expressed about my previous "sworn enemies" article in this forum (I think in a thread discussing a David Wong article) is actually the main thing that got me excited about trying to give that premise another go. I've always enjoyed writing articles like this one, and it's always a great motivator to see that someone who isn't me is really moved by the occasional nobility of naked apes. So I have to give you credit as well for adding some welcomed fuel to the writing fire.

Fun With Mr. Fudge
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: Jackbooted Hug

Postby Taluun » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:31 pm

If I didn't take a break between each entry I probably would have actually started crying reading the article instead of just tearing up a bit. I can't go making it too obvious that I'm not working now. Fantastic stuff!

Taluun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby AdricDePsycho » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Fun With Mr. Fudge wrote:
AdricDePsycho wrote:http://www.cracked.com/article_22710_5-sworn-enemies-who-formed-inspiring-friendships.html

Thanks. The positive sentiments you expressed about my previous "sworn enemies" article in this forum (I think in a thread discussing a David Wong article) is actually the main thing that got me excited about trying to give that premise another go. I've always enjoyed writing articles like this one, and it's always a great motivator to see that someone who isn't me is really moved by the occasional nobility of naked apes. So I have to give you credit as well for adding some welcomed fuel to the writing fire.

No problem man, thank you for writing these kind of articles.

We all go a little mad sometimes...I'm just a little mad all of the time!
AdricDePsycho
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Knife-Wielding Lunatic