The 17 Kinkiest Sexual Subcultures Around The World

Our thoughts about the famous Cracked.com.

The 17 Kinkiest Sexual Subcultures Around The World

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:47 pm

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_1366_the-17-kinkiest-sexual-subcultures-around-world/
There are fetishes for being in a car crash and falling down the stairs. I may question the logistics and origins of a kink, but I don't exactly judge people. However, this is putting orgasms on a higher priority than one's life, able bodied-ness, or general well being. If your arousal becomes more important than your life, you might want to seek therapy.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Re: The 17 Kinkiest Sexual Subcultures Around The World

Postby DomaDoma » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:01 pm

I'm not sure this isn't on the same level as fear of peanut butter being stuck to the roof of your mouth - maybe someone does experience it, but mostly it's just a wacky factoid that can use Latin for legitimacy. Especially the tornado one.

Calves are easily bound and slaughtered,
Never knowing the reason why,
But whoever treasures freedom,
Like the swallow, must learn to fly.
DomaDoma
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Future Alik'r

Postby Nullbert » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:31 pm

I'm going to introduce myself as a car crash fetishist if ever I meet someone I really never want to talk to again.

Nullbert
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: British Bastard

Postby NathanLoiselle » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:33 pm

"Crash" was actually a good movie. Despite Patricia Arquette.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:56 am

Huh, only two of my fetishes are on that list, and they're two of my least weird ones.

Also, the winner isn't a fetish; it's a form of extreme body modification.

David Wong wrote:7. "But this is the last non-terrible forum on the internet! The rest are full of trolls and Nazis!"

That's just not true at all.
cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby PSTN » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:59 am

Just once I want to see a list of "creepy" -philias and not have one of my own listed.

The shirt sniffing thing strikes me more as a quirky blind date type thing than an actual fetish. Though I did once have a girl ask me to wear the same shirt the whole time I went on a skiing trip and when I gave it to her she went... funny.

PSTN
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: II

Postby LegionofShrooms » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:18 am

Ericthebearjew wrote:http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_1366_the-17-kinkiest-sexual-subcultures-around-world/
There are fetishes for being in a car crash and falling down the stairs. I may question the logistics and origins of a kink, but I don't exactly judge people. However, this is putting orgasms on a higher priority than one's life, able bodied-ness, or general well being. If your arousal becomes more important than your life, you might want to seek therapy.

I think most people just role play the more extreme ones. It's like how a lot of masochists don't full on get tortured for pleasure. Even for those into "torture", it's generally rather toned down.

But yeah, if people do take it to those extremes, they need a shrink.

Tell your momma, tell your poppa, tell your sisters and your brothers, tell your lovers, tell your children, tell your dominatrix:

The Writing Workshop is where all the cool kids hang out.
LegionofShrooms
TCS Irregular
TCS Irregular

Show rep
Title: Mastermind of Fungi Based Evil

Postby Dr. Ambiguous » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:07 am

Eh, just me, or are only about 2 or 3 of these actually creepy? The rest are just... kinky. Sure, some are weird, and some are gross, but not creepy.

*Looks at TCS thread title*

Waaaiiiit a second...

*Double checks Cracked article title*

Well, I'm presuming they changed the title, so in case they do so again, as of me writing this comment the current title is "The 17 Creepiest Sexual Subcultures Around the World." Which I guess let me nitpicks that most of these are just fetishes, not subcultures, though I wouldn't be surprised if they all have a sub-culture.

<@Tesseracts> your stalking skills make you the #1 counter-stalker

Not sure how to use the forum? Read the TCS Forum Guide
Dr. Ambiguous
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Random Pointless Rule Nazi

Postby skooma » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:13 am

So Cronenberg is on to something, but what, and are we sure we'd be better off knowing? Even as an audience, I mean.

Personally I find David Lynch and Takashi Miike tremendously easier to understand. Please, whatever you do, please, do not think about the possible fetish connection. Being seduced into watching your brother give birth to himself at adult size is clear enough already.

Skooma seems the type of person to chase me down and force me at gun point to receive their encomium with good graces. ~Jack Road

* I got caught in the crossfire of one of skooma's fucking frisbees ~Sister Morphine
skooma
TCS Necromancer
TCS Necromancer

Show rep
Title: The Lightning

Postby LegionofShrooms » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:25 am

skooma wrote:So Cronenberg is on to something, but what, and are we sure we'd be better off knowing? Even as an audience, I mean.

Personally I find David Lynch and Takashi Miike tremendously easier to understand. Please, whatever you do, please, do not think about the possible fetish connection. Being seduced into watching your brother give birth to himself at adult size is clear enough already.

I'm... I'm weirdly reminded of a picture I saw on a website once that consisted of two clones simultaneously giving birth to each other.

The Internet is a weird place yo.

Tell your momma, tell your poppa, tell your sisters and your brothers, tell your lovers, tell your children, tell your dominatrix:

The Writing Workshop is where all the cool kids hang out.
LegionofShrooms
TCS Irregular
TCS Irregular

Show rep
Title: Mastermind of Fungi Based Evil

Postby gisambards » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:00 pm

My kink wasn't there, and I don't know whether to be glad or offended.

gisambards
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:55 pm

gisambards wrote:My kink wasn't there, and I don't know whether to be glad or offended.

It depends. Is your kink weirder than at least one of the ones that make the list? Be offended, be very offended.
Is it too tame, too vanilla for inclusion? Also be very offended, but in a totally different way.

David Wong wrote:7. "But this is the last non-terrible forum on the internet! The rest are full of trolls and Nazis!"

That's just not true at all.
cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player