I have a troll!

Discussion about Cracked.com, but not for comments on stories posted to front page.

More about the operation of Cracked.com.

I have a troll!

Postby FieldMarshalFry » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:48 pm

his name is Florin11 and I don't know if I should feel pleased (a troll means I've made it in the Comments community!) or pissed off (IT'S A FUCKING TROLL!) so for the time being.... yay?

Supreme Commander of the Imperial Royal Cracked Army (also The Comments Section Militia), currently commanding the retake of the Troll Mines of 4chan in World Internet War 1, direct superior to Major. General Obvious, General Ignorance and General Knowledge.
FieldMarshalFry
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep
Title: Field Marshal of TCS

Re: I have a troll!

Postby sunglasses » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:30 pm

do u have screenshots?

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Twistappel » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:25 pm

FieldMarshalFry wrote:his name is Florin11 and I don't know if I should feel pleased (a troll means I've made it in the Comments community!) or pissed off (IT'S A FUCKING TROLL!) so for the time being.... yay?

It's always gratifying to know that people care enough about one's words or actions to take an active role in bringing about one's downfall. As Oscar Wilde put it: [T]here is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

But yes, also fucking annoying.

You say "New World Order" "communist echo chamber" like it's a bad thing.

The TCSer formerly known as "Sister Morphine’
Twistappel
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Failed the Turing Test

Postby rowdyrodimus » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:59 am

Field Marshal, I was going to attempt trolling you once. However, you sheer damned charisma stopped me before a word was written. I then decided that my grudge against that BASTARD Benedict Cumberbatch shall not color my opinion on those of our tea drinking drinking brothers across the pond.

rowdyrodimus
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: Lord Of Nothing