Best Cracked Writer Stuff on Other Sites

Discussion about Cracked.com, but not for comments on stories posted to front page.

More about the operation of Cracked.com.

Best Cracked Writer Stuff on Other Sites

Postby skooma » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:41 am

So I was wondering where to put this, there's a link to this thing Seanbaby did on 1up, in the celebrity overreactions article, that seems largely overlooked by commenters, and I just couldn't let that go on. Is there enough out there for an entire thread, I guess we'll find out. Hell, there's enough vintage Brockway for an entire thread, but if it wasn't for Bucholz and Felix Clay, well we all know the rest....

Skooma seems the type of person to chase me down and force me at gun point to receive their encomium with good graces. ~Jack Road

* I got caught in the crossfire of one of skooma's fucking frisbees ~Sister Morphine
skooma
TCS Necromancer
TCS Necromancer

Show rep
Title: The Lightning

Re: Best Cracked Writer Stuff on Other Sites

Postby Matthew Notch » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:35 am

This was a really interesting read by Gladstone, even though he's not at Cracked anymore.

https://electricliterature.com/the-limi ... fdad4e78bb

Honestly I feel like his stuff has all gotten better since he and Cracked parted ways

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

"I desperately want Jiggery Pokery now."-- Pikajew

"I do feel that if she happens to favour attractive, successful, intelligent men I will be at a disadvantage."--Anglerphobe

"I have a beautiful sphincter and Mexico is gonna pay for it."--Kate
Matthew Notch
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: The Last Finisher