Whatever happened to Gladstone ?

Discussion about Cracked.com, but not for comments on stories posted to front page.

More about the operation of Cracked.com.

Re: Whatever happened to Gladstone ?

Postby rowdyrodimus » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Ummm, sorry, but I don't remember writing that about Gladstone and his wife. Actually by the time it was posted, I was at a Doctors appointment. Never mind, I know what happened. I don't shut down my computer when I leave and my brother has been wanting to get me back for doing something similar to him on his Facebook page. So everyone say hi to my little brother (little as in 6'4 320lbs of muscle but nine years younger), Jon.

I'll delete it if you all want but if not, I'll leave it up.

rowdyrodimus
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: Lord Of Nothing

Postby Marcuse » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:21 pm

rowdyrodimus wrote:Ummm, sorry, but I don't remember writing that about Gladstone and his wife. Actually by the time it was posted, I was at a Doctors appointment. Never mind, I know what happened. I don't shut down my computer when I leave and my brother has been wanting to get me back for doing something similar to him on his Facebook page. So everyone say hi to my little brother (little as in 6'4 320lbs of muscle but nine years younger), Jon.

Might be worth logging out of TCS at least if you're going to leave your PC unsupervised.

Marcuse
TCS Sithlord
TCS Sithlord

Show rep

Postby FaceTheCitizen » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:32 pm

FaceTheCitizen
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Thot Patrol

Postby rowdyrodimus » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Marcuse wrote:
rowdyrodimus wrote:Ummm, sorry, but I don't remember writing that about Gladstone and his wife. Actually by the time it was posted, I was at a Doctors appointment. Never mind, I know what happened. I don't shut down my computer when I leave and my brother has been wanting to get me back for doing something similar to him on his Facebook page. So everyone say hi to my little brother (little as in 6'4 320lbs of muscle but nine years younger), Jon.

Spoiler: show

Might be worth logging out of TCS at least if you're going to leave your PC unsupervised.

I just saw the post today and asked my brother. He apologized to me and promised he wouldn't mess with my computer again. He admitted he was drunk when he did it (and has a problem with Gladstone for some reason, he just hates his stuff for some reason no matter what it is). But normally I leave just the computer up with nothing on the screen but I guess when I was leaving for the doctors office (I never leave in a timely manner, I wait for the last minute to go) I hit the restore down icon instead of the X and didn't notice it. However, I did deserve to be paid back considering what I posted on his Facebook page that time. I won't post the photo (because it was on my old computer in all honesty or I would post it gladly) but it was a pic of him at age 6 wearing our Grandma's clip on pearl earring, high heels, a boa and had gotten into her makeup and tried to make himself "pretty" LMAO

rowdyrodimus
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Sure, Rowdy. Many would believe you but I don't. I'm certain that you have a multiple personalities. Don't deny it! If I said it then it must be right! No, no. Ignore that one time. That wasn't me. It was my younger brother, uh, Bill. Yeah, it was all Bill. ...

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby rowdyrodimus » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:52 pm

NathanLoiselle wrote:Sure, Rowdy. Many would believe you but I don't. I'm certain that you have a multiple personalities. Don't deny it! If I said it then it must be right! No, no. Ignore that one time. That wasn't me. It was my younger brother, uh, Bill. Yeah, it was all Bill. ...

You got me... That one was Cybill. She's a card. Then there's Jack, Alex, Simon Peter (dude thinks he was an apostle), Judas Traveler, Mikey, Don, Leo, Logan, Oswald and that's just the beginning. I don't have multiple personalities, I have multiple galaxies. :?

rowdyrodimus
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby Deathclaw_Puncher » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Your brother's one of them alt-rightist types? My sympathies.

Deathclaw_Puncher
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Queen of the Furrets

Postby TheSyrupNugget » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:32 pm

NathanLoiselle wrote:Sure, Rowdy. Many would believe you but I don't. I'm certain that you have a multiple personalities. Don't deny it! If I said it then it must be right! No, no. Ignore that one time. That wasn't me. It was my younger brother, uh, Bill. Yeah, it was all Bill. ...

I'm sorry Rowdy, I had to

TheSyrupNugget
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep
Title: Nugget of Syrup

Postby rowdyrodimus » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:59 pm

TheSyrupNugget wrote:

I'm sorry Rowdy, I had to

Is that from that "Mr. Robot" show? I think Christian Slater is in it. I honestly have never watched an episode (not because I'm trying to be a hipster type) because the main guy's voice annoys me every Monday and Tuesday night during the commercials for it on Raw and Smackdown.

rowdyrodimus
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Postby DashaBlade » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:08 am

rowdyrodimus wrote:Is that from that "Mr. Robot" show? I think Christian Slater is in it. I honestly have never watched an episode (not because I'm trying to be a hipster type) because the main guy's voice annoys me every Monday and Tuesday night during the commercials for it on Raw and Smackdown.

Yeah, that's from Mr Robot. And yeah, if the main character's voice annoys you, best to skip it because Rami Malek (the guy playing the main character) does a hell of a lot of voice-over monologues at the audience.

DashaBlade
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cat Lady

Postby rowdyrodimus » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:28 pm

DashaBlade wrote:
rowdyrodimus wrote:Is that from that "Mr. Robot" show? I think Christian Slater is in it. I honestly have never watched an episode (not because I'm trying to be a hipster type) because the main guy's voice annoys me every Monday and Tuesday night during the commercials for it on Raw and Smackdown.

Yeah, that's from Mr Robot. And yeah, if the main character's voice annoys you, best to skip it because Rami Malek (the guy playing the main character) does a hell of a lot of voice-over monologues at the audience.

Yeah, I have no idea why his voice bothers me so much but everytime one of the commercials come on it's like nails on a chalkboard. Maybe it's his monotone delivery and that it does sound like he's just sitting in a booth reading a script. As I said, I only see them during wrestling and part of what you're taught in wrestling is how to do a promo. That's what put's butts into the seats. The way he speaks just goes against everything I've been taught and then it just clashes so badly with the over the top deliveries that WWE wants their wrestlers to use that it sounds even worse. (But he was nominated for an Emmy or some award, so what do I know?)

rowdyrodimus
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep

Previous