All hail King Zog!

Discussion about Cracked.com, but not for comments on stories posted to front page.

More about the operation of Cracked.com.

All hail King Zog!

Postby skrotkanon » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:17 pm

I guess I just want to gush a bit over the long-time commenter King Zog and his vile sarcasm. Seriously, the man is Crackeds own Black Adder, it's rare that I don't find his quips funny. He even does the occasional terrible pun like in todays Cheese-article.

I am aware that he's a huge dick but I think he is too.

Anyway, please share your favourite King Zog comments!

skrotkanon
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Sleepyhead

Re: All hail King Zog!

Postby Jack Road » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:29 am

skrotkanon wrote:I am aware that he's a huge dick but I think he is too.

It took me far too long to understand this sentence.

Jack Road
TCS Guerilla

Show rep

Postby D-LOGAN » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Holy Crap! I had no idea this guy even existed. I've fallen so out of the loop of the whole Cracked comment section deal, and I used to love it! Man I miss them days.

Anywho, this Zog fella, again I have no idea what his comments are like, haven't read any. Don't know where to look but I went onto his ... account page thingy, and I saw this. Holy cow, it reminds me of the home page youtube thingy on Sargon of Akkad's channel, a list of his harshest critics saying how awful he is. Here K.Z. is listing what his fellow commenters have to say about him-

KINGZOG: USER REVIEWS.

"Zog just likes to disagree with whatever the last thing said was. He has no side other than chaos."
-impulse725

"...the fuck? God, that's pretentious. I agree with you Zog, and love you dearly, but you're a pretentious f*****g ass sometimes."
-Ceiling_Squid

"every now and then kingzog posts something intelligent, but then he resorts to blatant shitposting. I want to get off kingzog's wild ride."
-TDude

"Now, it's almost certainly ableist, and I'm not sure about the context, but "unspectacular mong" is a hell of an insult."
-NLK

"I liked some of your other comments on other articles. This one... kinda dumb man."
-Kylar

"I love how this British d*****t is wagging his finger and any and all Americans that may read his idiotic comments ... f**k you, guy."
-Junkie_Kong

"KingZog, i have a feeling i told you to f**k off earlier, but yes, that is correct."
-G-Stone

"I usually like KingZog, but I think he's really being a jerk here"
-Skua

"hahaha....KingZog's post about Jacko was fantastic; Accurate, pertinent and bloody hilarious imo. Yet he's got 11 down thumbs for it. WTF more do some of you guys want from a post?"
-THANOSEID

"@Kingzog, good to know the stereotype of the fine, upper class British twat is alive and well! It's what you makes you so endearing to the rest of the world.."
-VladSackmeov

"The only thing you're good at teaching is how much of an arrogant ass you are! At that, you excel with honors."
-coyote-seven

"Zog is a troll. Admittedly a rather erudite troll that takes it to a level not unlike performance art."
-coyote-seven, again (!)

"The troll in you is strong King Zog. I down voted both of your comments before I realized you are pulling our collective leg."
-bichplease

"Haha. Just so you know, I doubt anyone is swooning over your impressive internet rage muscles."
-PessimistJoy

"When you were first banned all your comments disappeared. That's a fact. Don't like that fact, it's not my problem. Don't like that you were banned for being a misogynist and a racist, that's also not my problem, Zog. They aren't accusations, they are why you were banned. And I see you continue to behave that way to this day. Not to mention you go out of your way to attack numerous people continuously, particuarly those who are outspoken women/anti-your kind of people. My point is it's incredibly clear that you haven't learned from your banning. And I already f*****g showed your extremely hateful ass numerous comments i the past of you being a massive douchebag to women and racial minorities. You ignored it to continue to be a douche and claimed I never did when everyone could f*****g see that I did. I'm not going to waste my time proving something that everyone can f*****g see."
-Texn0lyse, having some kind of unfortunate mental episode after being politely asked to "shut up" a couple of times.

"You never have an opinion. You just call people stupid in various uncreative ways. Your comments have less depth than anyone else's' on here, but you yell, "well you're just dumb then" loudly enough to convince yourself that you're a forensic champion, never wrong and always ready to show up on the side truth. I think you're a c**t. "
-Headsdream

I haven't read a single one of this lad's comments but I already wanna follow him on twitter!

Not just yet, I'm still tender from before.
D-LOGAN
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: ALL PRAISE UNTO MIGHTY KEK!

Postby AdricDePsycho » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:22 pm

He got into an argument once about Harry Potter and kept saying that "adults" shouldn't read it. I think he said the same about cartoons once.

He's witty, but he's not always right.

We all go a little mad sometimes...I'm just a little mad all of the time!
AdricDePsycho
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Knife-Wielding Lunatic

Postby DamianaRaven » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:30 pm

D-LOGAN wrote:I haven't read a single one of this lad's comments but I already wanna follow him on twitter!

I couldn't help but notice that you left out one of the reviews.

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Postby Ceiling_Squid » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:35 am

DamianaRaven wrote:
D-LOGAN wrote:I haven't read a single one of this lad's comments but I already wanna follow him on twitter!

I couldn't help but notice that you left out one of the reviews.

...my...my god. You're right.

I left one of those comments, too! And I don't even remember the context it came from.

Do you think he erases minds?

Ceiling_Squid
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep