How many top comments have you racked up?

Discussion about Cracked.com, but not for comments on stories posted to front page.

More about the operation of Cracked.com.

Re: How many top comments have you racked up?

Postby rowdyrodimus » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:55 am

I had the top comment for most of today in the Michael Keaton article, the few downvotes I got seemed to come from my comment on Bill Murray being beloved but pissing off every actor and director he's worked with and seemingly having nobody to work with him except for Wes Anderson but because of a few isolated incidents Keaton is written about like he's a monster that hates anyone who watched Batman. Yeah, if you saw the Cardinals/Pirates game from last year that Keaton was at, he was a monster to everyone, who does he think he is signing autographs throughout the game, playfully arguing with a Cardinals fan and then sitting next to that fan and having a beer with him.

rowdyrodimus
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: Lord Of Nothing

Postby IamNotCreepy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:50 pm

NECRO!

I know it's not fashionable these days to reference the Website Which Shall Not Be Named, but in my digging through TCS archives, I came across this thread and decided to look.

Lo, and behold!

The thing is, the comment itself was not even that funny. It was just a reasonable response followed by a minor quip.

IamNotCreepy
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Chasing after the Wind

Postby DoglovingJim » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:16 pm

I'm kind of disappointed that you didn't wait until the 16th of March, the one year anniversary of the last reply.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Previous