The Downvotes....

Discussion about Cracked.com, but not for comments on stories posted to front page.

More about the operation of Cracked.com.

Re: The Downvotes....

Postby D-LOGAN » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Hey wait a minute, I'm just realised something 'GLASSES! Up there during your discussion with the Rowd-meister, at no point, AT NO POINT, do you you say anything along the lines of- "Hey, if this lad says the comics came out before the toys, then that's what happened! I trust him." Funny that, unless ...

Oh I get it, I see how it is, ah yeah. You thought I was wrong didn't ya? You assumed I ballsed it up didn't ya? Ohohohohohohohohoho, it all becomes clear now. At the end of the day, after all these years, all other things aside, I'm just some dozy aul muck-savage who managed to slap his flippers over a keyboard enough to make some pretty words appear on a screen, and for that I get a pat on the head, a mug of tea and then shooed out the door to go play in the sandbox outside where my kind belongs! Amn't I? Ah yeah, truth comes out now doesn't it?

AND THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOUSE TOO! I tell yez, you're all lucky I'm not the mellow-dramatic type who'd try to milk a situation like this. Perish the thought. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go walk around a field in the rain whilst listening to 'Don't Know What You've Got Till It's Gone' by Cinderella on my walk-man, for totally unrelated reasons.

Not saying I'm history's greatest victim, but .... clearly I am!

Not just yet, I'm still tender from before.
D-LOGAN
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: ALL PRAISE UNTO MIGHTY KEK!

Previous