[Pendragon Idle Pre-RP] 485, Vagon Castle

Pendragon: Tales of Chivalry and Sorcery is the place to go if you want to play Pendragon. Cpt._Funkotron will be your GM, with assistance from CarrieVS.

Re: [Pendragon Idle Pre-RP] 485, Vagon Castle

Postby ArthurHood » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Tathel smiles knowing how poorly he performed. His curly hair has no trace of the blood at least so far as he speaks up with an optimism. "You don't need to sugar coat it, I made a mistake, better here then the battlefield, though you did excellent."

ArthurHood
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep
Title: Lord

Postby sunglasses » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Bleddyn snorts. The snort means, Oh fer the love of-stop clinging to her skirts.

The other two squires just look at him. He sighs and takes a deep breath, and scratches at the scar on his nose.

"Ver-ver-verily it is g-good that we r-r-realize our weaknesses however we need n-not f-fawn upon each other."

He blows out his breath. Ok, sentence down. It wasn't completely horrible.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby CarrieVS » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Eliver hurries towards the crowd gathered in the outer ward, somewhat late, and tries to avoid catching Sir Elad's eye. A squire whom he recognises after a moment as Bleddyn is just beginning his tilt at the quintain that's set up in the centre of the space. His aim is true but Eliver winces in sympathy as Bleddyn takes a knock from the counterweight. But he keeps his seat.

Eliver joins two other squires who are talking with Bleddyn after he dismounts, "Bad luck there, that was well ridden." He smiles, and to save the quiet lad from having to reply quickly goes on, "I'll see if Strawcutter will let me have a go."

He moves away and approaches the castellan, "Sir Elad, I'll take a turn if I may."

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby Cpt._Funkotron » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:14 am

Sir Elad takes stern notice of the tardy squire running in, but makes no remark of him. A squire named Drusus, a block-shouldered lad of allegedly grand connections and notoriously dim wit, takes his ride across the yard. He adds the strength of his arm to his strike as he meets the quintain, sending it spinning several times after he has cleared it. The cocksure squire tosses his practice lance to the squire beside the seated Elad, and pumps his empty fist in the air contemptuously, to a mixture of aggrandizement and general indifference, the latter half lead in placid observation by Sir Elad, perhaps in veiled disapproval.

"Glad you could join us, master Eliver." wryly remarks the castellan.

Eliver mounts up, takes the ashen lance in hand, and rides to his quarry. With no flair or dash, he exercises his training in solid form and strikes the target without himself being struck. Elad's nearly impassive mask seams pleased, if only slightly less dour.

Stats for Nerds
Eliver, Lance 10, rolled 2: success

ImageImageImage
Cpt._Funkotron
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Previous