PALADIN 786: The Wolf and The Robber Knight

Pendragon: Tales of Chivalry and Sorcery is the place to go if you want to play Pendragon. Cpt._Funkotron will be your GM, with assistance from CarrieVS.

Re: PALADIN 786: The Wolf and The Robber Knight

Postby sunglasses » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:11 pm

"Take me with you, Rosamund. I bet I can sniff out thetruth," Hecate growled happily while finishing the chicken.

She debated pouncing Ger.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby WaitingCynicism » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:28 pm

Coenwulf quietly approached Dagobert and Leufroy, smiling as he sits next to them. "Hello there, cousins."

WaitingCynicism
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby Cpt._Funkotron » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:57 pm

"I imagine that's because you don't read." she teases Dagobert. "Of course there could be other possibilities, but none of which are natural. There is dark magic afoot, whatever it's source." she says sagely, before finding even more wisdom at the bottom of her wine goblet. She hadn't learned temperance at the monastery either.

"What, go out into the forest and leave the best hunting dog in France behind? Banish the thought!" she says to Hecate.

ImageImageImage
Cpt._Funkotron
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby Jellicle » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:31 pm

Dagobert bristles at the remark. He is about to answer when Hecate’s talking startles him. Fae hound! Ultimately, he says nothing, but forces a smile. It doesn't reach his eyes.

Jellicle
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby bydawine » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:54 am

Leufroy turns to answer in a voice meant for hymns, as always in his plain white alb and cincture, which still has not been able to dull his strong looks. "Ah, cousin Coenwulf. Good tidings! It is great to see everybody isn't it? Even with the ill news before us, trying to bring our spirits down. I am heartened to hear our cousins being eager to do The Lords work." Leufroy scans the hall. "Speaking of The Lords work. There Hecate is. I wonder if she has mused over our last discussion Him."

bydawine
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby WaitingCynicism » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:07 am

"Good tidings, cousin Leufroy! It is great to see everyone, despite these horrid news we have heard. I am glad to hear them doing the Lord's work." Smiling as Aelred walks up next to him, Coenwulf says, "I had something I wanted to ask you. This winter... I want to marry Aelred. Would you be willing to do such a thing this winter?"

WaitingCynicism
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby bydawine » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:18 am

Leufroy develops a huge smile. "Of course! I would be honored to officiate such a union of love under The Lord. This is fantastic news! Congratulations to you both."

bydawine
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby WaitingCynicism » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:51 am

"Thank you, dear cousin." With that he smooches his now fiance on the cheek, smiling as they hold hands. "We should tell everyone in a more private manner. Would you be okay with us telling, or would you like to spread the good news?"

WaitingCynicism
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby bydawine » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:15 am

Leufroy puts a hand on each of their shoulders. "I could never take that joy from you. Please, make the announcements as you see fit."

bydawine
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby sunglasses » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:30 am

"I've heard my name, Leufroy. I've been good, I haven't marked any churches since we've talked.

I can't help it when the priests leave their food near the windows. Easy for things to get spirited away. Not that I've had anything to do with that."

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Ladki96 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:51 am

Renier smiles and shakes his head at Hecate. He turns to Coenwulf and Aelred. "Lovely news, cousin!" he gathers the couple in his big arms. "Be always happy" :)

Ladki96
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: =)

Postby WaitingCynicism » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Coenwulf smiles as his cousin pulls him and Aelred into a bear hug. "Thank you, cousin. I'm sure Aelred and I will be happy."

WaitingCynicism
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby panda1594 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Sitting by herself, Adele watched and listened to the going-ons of her family.
Walking over to Leufroy she overhears Renier saying something about being happy. "I think I missed something, but I agree be always happy" she says with a grin.

panda1594
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby WaitingCynicism » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:46 pm

Coenwulf smiled at Adele. "Aelred and I plan to wed this winter. Thank you, cousin."

WaitingCynicism
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

Postby panda1594 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Turning to Aelred, "you sure you want in on this crazy family, I'm sure we can find you a better suitor," Adele lovingly teases at her cousins expense. Pulling Coenwulf into a hug, " in all seriousness congratulations cousin!"

panda1594
Commenter
Commenter

Show rep

PreviousNext