Something for cmsellers (HW)

Something for cmsellers (HW)

Postby DoglovingJim » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:50 am

I know I wasn't partnered up with you "smell man", nor did I sign up. But screw that crap, our hate for each-other is beyond the realms of sanity.

I did my studying on you, and found your passion for birds. Beautiful birds.

And Australian ducks...
cmsellers wrote:Australia is home to a number of literal odd ducks.

Australians may know some of these, but none of these are birds I was familiar with until this year. Most of them I learned about in the past week through a Wikipedia link vortex after looking up the extinct North American Labrador duck for reasons I cannot remember now. The Labrador duck I did know about, because it's an iconic extinction in America, but what I did not know is that: A. it was the first bird to go extinct in the Americas after the arrival of Europeans and B. its bill is like baleen, designed to filter out small marine invertebrates.

Spoiler: show

But any rate, Australia and it's odd ducks. To start with, you've got the freckled duck, which is the only member of its subfamily.

And you've got the maned or Australian wood duck, which taxonomists just can't figure out what to do with.

You've got the musk duck, which Darren Naish talks about here. He describes them as "stinky seal ducks." They're some of the most aquatic ducks as well as the ducks that are most submerged when the swim, and the males are up to four times the size of females. And the males look rather weird.

The pink-eared duck represents one of two independent anatid evolutions of baleen-like filters in duck bills (the other being the Labrador duck as I mentioned earlier). They're also the only duck species to have caretonoid pigments from shellfish in their feathers like flamingos, hence the pink "ear."

Both the musk duck and pink-eared duck are one of only two species in their genera. In both cases the other species is from New Zealand, and extinct.

And speaking of New Zealand: the blue duck is an adorable little endangered perching duck with no close relatives.

Upon seeing your fascination with birds I considered how could I best express my feelings for you. And that gave me an idea. So on that note my dear old friend I am going to get a fire-arm license for rifles [got all the paperwork done already]. And because of you I'm going to find out all the birds I can legally shoot with it, and mark my words I will get one. And then I will cook it and feed it to both me and my dogs. And its death will be solely because of the fact you like birds.

AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! AND I WILL NEVER UP-VOTE YOU!!!

Happy hate week buddies!

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Re: Something for cmsellers (HW)

Postby Australia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:16 pm

What in the everloving bullshit is this? An unregistered birdbrain gets to invent his own rules in vehement opposition to the laws dictated in The Declahateion of Weekdependance 2013 as our forefathers handed down to us? This is pure anarchy. And worst of all, he didn't invite me to help overthrow this fragile ecosystem.
You've made a powerful enemy today, my friend. I assume. I mean, I personally am a lazy enemy but I know people who know people and if I could be bothered contacting them on the day of the Modfather's daughter's wedding, well, exile will be the least of your worries.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby reallifegirl » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Hey man, if anyone's going to be outraged, I should be! Cmsellers is my partner in hate, and I've already gotten him arrested for like ten bajillion counts of child abuse!

And I also filled one pair of his pants with termites. He won't find out which one until he tries them on.

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Postby BROWNRECLUSE » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:49 pm

reallifegirl wrote:Hey man, if anyone's going to be outraged, I should be! Cmsellers is my partner in hate, and I've already gotten him arrested for like ten bajillion counts of child abuse!

And I also filled one pair of his pants with termites. He won't find out which one until he tries them on.

(adds ten bajillion counts of sexual abuse of termites to Sellers' rap sheet)

State Meek

Tesseracts wrote:In this age of falsehoods and lies, it's comforting to know some people are genuinely idiots.
BROWNRECLUSE
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Show rep

Postby DoglovingJim » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:02 am

reallifegirl wrote:Hey man, if anyone's going to be outraged, I should be! Cmsellers is my partner in hate, and I've already gotten him arrested for like ten bajillion counts of child abuse!

Alas, for it has come to my attention then I probably should abide by the natural laws of hate-week. Since you're cmsellers partner in hate (dammit I should have signed up and bribed them to choose a partner) I should just let it go, and give you a chance to properly hate him.

Never wanted a real life girl to get outraged from something I did, disregarding the possibility that you're actually a 56 year old balding truck driver.

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:51 am

DoglovingJim wrote:

Alas, for it has come to my attention then I probably should abide by the natural laws of hate-week. Since you're cmsellers partner in hate (dammit I should have signed up and bribed them to choose a partner) I should just let it go, and give you a chance to properly hate him.

Never wanted a real life girl to get outraged from something I did, disregarding the possibility that you're actually a 56 year old balding truck driver.

*looks around the room*

Shit, they're on to me!

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:54 am

What the hell is a balding truck?

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby cmsellers » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:06 am

reallifegirl wrote:And I also filled one pair of his pants with termites. He won't find out which one until he tries them on.

Joke's on you. I only have one pair of pants that fit. Also, wouldn't fire ants have been better?

DoglovingJim wrote:Never wanted a real life girl to get outraged from something I did, disregarding the possibility that you're actually a 56 year old balding truck driver.

OK, I know Hate Week is technically over (because JamishT just had to start it on a Friday), but since this thread is already violating the rules of Hate Week: the truth is that reallifegirl is Donald Trump. The suspiciously on-the-nose name, the making up shit that can easily be checked (despite what her sig claims, she doesn't have an ED article), the extreme New Yorkerness: it all screams "Trump."

Also, kill all the birds you want, Jim. My uncle's a hunter, and doves and ducks are delicious. Plus you can make your stupid dogs earn their keep by fetching the dead birds.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby Learned Nand » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:14 am

cmsellers wrote:
reallifegirl wrote:And I also filled one pair of his pants with termites. He won't find out which one until he tries them on.

Joke's on you. I only have one pair of pants that fit. Also, wouldn't fire ants have been better?

Not if you have wood.

Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

Click for a Limerick
OrangeEyebrows wrote:There once was a guy, Aviel,
whose arguments no one could quell.
He tested with Turing,
his circuits fried during,
and now we'll have peace for a spell.
Learned Nand
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Auditor of Reality

Postby reallifegirl » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:37 am

cmsellers wrote:the making up shit that can easily be checked (despite what her sig claims, she doesn't have an ED article)

CLICK UPON THIS LINK AND DISCOVER ALL OF THE WAYS AND DEPTHS THAT YOU ARE WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:44 am

cmsellers wrote:OK, I know Hate Week is technically over (because JamishT just had to start it on a Friday)

Get a clue. Its 11:44 p.m. EST

Hate Week is still on for a few more minutes.

I have to work in the morning. I hate week.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby JamishT » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:23 am

Yeah, this thread is totes non-sanctioned and illegal, just like Jim's love life. Lucky for you, since it's the last day, I decided not to lock it immediately and SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Also, I've got real life girl stuff that has caused me to have to delay fully ending Hate Week for a few more hours, so get it all out while you can!

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby DoglovingJim » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:28 am

JamishT wrote:Yeah, this thread is totes non-sanctioned and illegal, just like Jim's love life. Lucky for you, since it's the last day, I decided not to lock it immediately and SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Also, I've got real life girl stuff that has caused me to have to delay fully ending Hate Week for a few more hours, so get it all out while you can!

All my hate is gone, evaporated. I'm done. Was never the type of guy to like hating on people but I had a bit of inner rage from things in my personal life to let out, and sadly since cmsellers decided to mention poisoning my dogs he took the full brunt of it.

DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby cmsellers » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:50 am

DoglovingJim wrote:All my hate is gone, evaporated. I'm done. Was never the type of guy to like hating on people but I had a bit of inner rage from things in my personal life to let out, and sadly since cmsellers decided to mention poisoning my dogs he took the full brunt of it.

That's nothing. You should see what the carob growers' lobby did in response to that post.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby DoglovingJim » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:46 pm

cmsellers wrote:Also, kill all the birds you want, Jim. My uncle's a hunter, and doves and ducks are delicious. Plus you can make your stupid dogs earn their keep by fetching the dead birds.

At least, all my hate was evaporated until I read this little comment. You are dead to me cmsellers, forever. I would be very much obliged if you climbed up the tallest building in your town and jumped off it.

DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Next