Cmsellers arrested after baby factory discovered (HW)

Cmsellers arrested after baby factory discovered (HW)

Postby reallifegirl » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:03 pm

(Reuters) Texas police were shocked to discover the harrowing scene in an otherwise quiet stretch of land: a multi-level factory in the middle of nowhere, churning smoke and sparks into the air. But what was most shocking was what they found inside.

"All of the employees were babies," said Sergeant MacDonald, a long-time officer who appeared to still be in shock. "All of them. Not a single one was a day over two years old. I don't even know if you can call them employees, since we don't know if they got paid. I guess that makes them slaves. Baby slaves. Jesus." Our reporter tried to continue the interview, but Officer MacDonald wandered away from the scene towards a large bottle of gin he kept in his glove compartment.

The babies were found manning a variety of dangerous equipment, including fast-spinning propellers, hot stoves and boilers, and, for some reason, a wrecking ball. One baby was found driving a steamroller.

The man behind this odd and cruel scene was a suspect identified only as 'cmsellers', who was taken into custody. Officers reported that he displayed an almost malevolent disregard for the babies' safety, and seemed to enjoy running the machines as dangerously as possible to, quote, 'Make things interesting'.

"We're not even sure what these babies were supposed to be making," added Lieutenant Davis. "There didn't seem to be any products being created. None of the machines even linked together."

Cmsellers is being charged with several thousand counts of child abuse, kidnapping, and reckless endangerment. Local judge Sandra Massey was quoted as saying, "We may need to come up with whole new charges just to cover how incredibly fucked-up this is."

Asked if he had any regrets, cmsellers replied: "If I could do it all over again, I would have used even younger babies."

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Re: Cmsellers arrested after baby factory discovered (HW)

Postby JamishT » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:55 am

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby Learned Nand » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:41 am

Wait, so you're saying that this baby factory was a factory that employed babies, rather than one that manufactured them? I'm confused. Then where are babies supposed to come from?

Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

Click for a Limerick
OrangeEyebrows wrote:There once was a guy, Aviel,
whose arguments no one could quell.
He tested with Turing,
his circuits fried during,
and now we'll have peace for a spell.
Learned Nand
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Auditor of Reality

Postby blehblah » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:42 pm

It just goes to show, never trust someone with "sell" in their name. You have to ask yourself, "What is he selling?" In this case, obviously some CM. So you have to ask yourself, "What heinous thing could CM stand for?" Probably a lot of heinous things, I'd wager. And putting the datapoints together, it involves babies.

Beyond that, if he's such a piss-poor baby factory manager that he can't even keep babies from talking to the feds, he's probably useless. Most baby-owners desperately try to get their babies talking, and fail, sometimes for years - nothing but babble and blubble and nonsense. Yet, here, this seller of CM's managed to slipshod manage a baby shop to the point that a baby managed to tip-off the man. Hell, that's beyond accidental foolishness, it's downright willful stupidity!

Anyway - I guess when it comes to baby industriousness, I get a little emotional. There is just so much mismanagement of baby sweatshops that I decry the state of executives these days. Truly, the one-percenters like this CM punk are running our baby-borne economy into the ground with their infantile behaviour!

A quantum state of signature may or may not be here... you just ruined it.
blehblah
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Error General, Panic Colonel

Postby iMURDAu » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:08 pm

aviel wrote:Wait, so you're saying that this baby factory was a factory that employed babies, rather than one that manufactured them? I'm confused. Then where are babies supposed to come from?

Obviously Title Guy wrote the headline of the story and made the topic title.

Human babies can occur naturally when compatible partners link. Unless one of them has seen Krashlia's face. The human body shuts down its reproductive system upon viewing such a horrible sight in order to prevent mating with such a monster.

Lemon filled Hate Week Zinger.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Australia » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:19 pm

blehblah wrote:It just goes to show, never trust someone with "sell" in their name. You have to ask yourself, "What is he selling?" In this case, obviously some CM. So you have to ask yourself, "What heinous thing could CM stand for?"

From the context of the article, I find it pretty obvious that it's Children Mostly.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby sunglasses » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:16 pm

aviel wrote:Wait, so you're saying that this baby factory was a factory that employed babies, rather than one that manufactured them? I'm confused. Then where are babies supposed to come from?

The babies have been coming from Brown Recluse's baby farm*

*may contain spider DNA

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Crimson847 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:12 am

That's what the cloning vats in the basement are for.

"If it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them; but the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Crimson847
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby jbobsully11 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:31 am

Sears or Kmart.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby DoglovingJim » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:28 am

Australia wrote:
blehblah wrote:It just goes to show, never trust someone with "sell" in their name. You have to ask yourself, "What is he selling?" In this case, obviously some CM. So you have to ask yourself, "What heinous thing could CM stand for?"

From the context of the article, I find it pretty obvious that it's Children Mostly.

Well, think a little further since thing is cmsellers we are talking about.

CM
Child Molester, one who prays on the innocent and weak, especially little boys under the age of eight. Drives a window-less van with duel sliding doors.

Little Johnny was walking home from school when he was abducted and molested by a CM that offered him candy (naturally cmsellers is much more of a freak than this generic child molester and so he instead threw bird seeds at little johnny before he did all the child-molesty stuff).

Sellers is just the poor guys surname. And why do you think it was a "baby factory"? Sellers is just trying to play inception in his own deranged way.

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man