THE GENERAL HATE THREAD (HW)

Re: THE GENERAL HATE THREAD (HW)

Postby NathanLoiselle » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Hey now! Just because my balls are big there's no reason to call them low hanging fruit.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby reallifegirl » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:26 pm

jbobsully11 wrote:RLG, the first quote in your signature doesn't even make sense the way it's written. It's "things that are true," not "that things are true." Lern 2reed.

...how have I not noticed this at any point in the last three years. I MEAN, SCREW YOU JBOB, IT IS YOU WHO CANNOT READ BECAUSE THAT QUOTE IS CORRECT AND I DEFINITELY AM NOT ABOUT TO CORRECT IT IN MY SIGNATURE, NO SIR.

"I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not."

Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote:Reallifegirl: Is supposedly a girl in real life, but we all know that's false. Gets highest comment roughly 75% of the time, and has never had a single red-thumbed comment. Ever.
reallifegirl
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Officially allegedly female

Postby Krashlia » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:38 pm

Hey hey! I'm not a possum! Sure, I might have beady eyes and a small nose and play dead evade my enemies, and I'm small and fuzzy all over, but mah mama aint give birth to no possum!...

Actually, hold up a sec... (Calls home) um... Uh, mom? Am I a possum? Ok, thanks mom. Love you, take care... She told me I'm not a possum, therefore I'm not a possum!

Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Australia » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:32 pm

Mama's boy.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby iMURDAu » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:46 pm

@ RLG:

My username isn't necessarily a lie. Its just a prediction at this point. Who knows what can happen?

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Krashlia » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:31 pm

iMURDAu wrote:@ RLG:

My username isn't necessarily a lie. Its just a prediction at this point. Who knows what can happen?

Spoiler: show

A-ha! And so the diabolical threat reveals itself! TCS, it is right before you and you have chosen to shut your eyes! But ignorance has its consequences and failing to act only facilitates eeeeevaaaaal! As it has been revealed to me and all of us in Chapter Two of the compelling, living Document of The Taperstry, his mouth drips with the blood of innocents and lies, and he has intentions against our lives!

Hate others as we have been taught to hate our neighbors this week

Last edited by Krashlia on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Krashlia
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby CarrieVS » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:33 pm

I take my religion very seriously, and I'm supposed to love all of you as much as I do myself. Since my self-esteem is actually a value below zero, I therefore have a sacred duty to hate all of your guts, or else I'll go to Hell. And that would be a shame because I'd then have to spend eternity in your company. Which is almost enough to make me not want to die to get away from you all.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama

Postby DoglovingJim » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:14 pm

CarrieVS wrote:Which is almost enough to make me not want to die to get away from you all.

Almost?

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby NathanLoiselle » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:35 pm

I'm disappointed in all of you! It's been almost a week and not one of you has had the balls, guts, or whatever you call that green stuff coming out of your bunghole to insult me. What gives? I've had one insult, maybe, in a week. I'm tres disappoint. I hate all of you!

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Australia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:41 pm

You're just not worth it.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep

Postby Revolving Royal » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:21 am

The man with a gimmick avatar talking about effort. Hilarious.

"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out" -Ray Bradbury

I am not “full of hate” as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine. ~Internet Wiseman
Revolving Royal
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lurker

Postby 52xMax » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:40 am

Shut up, Nathan.

"When in doubt... well, don't ask me!"
52xMax
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Salmon the Wise

Postby Revolving Royal » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:04 am

Hey asshole, you're supposed to insult me. You know, the properly designated Hate Week partner you gave all the effort of a wet fart to hating.

The level of shame you heaped upon your family name with this pathetic display has awakend all of your poor, long-suffering ancestors to curse the day their bloodline spat out this testament to mediocrity.

"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out" -Ray Bradbury

I am not “full of hate” as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine. ~Internet Wiseman
Revolving Royal
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lurker

Postby jbobsully11 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:34 am

I just want to say one last time how much I hate you all. Everyone here is like a cross between those people who enforce speed limits in the fast lane and the loudest, most ill-informed fans of my least favorite political party, but with fewer redeeming qualities.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby Australia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:52 am

Good news everyone. You know, presuming it's in the Farnsworth ironic way. As always, your final punishment this week is hearing the least qualified singer on the forum perform my terrible, off-key parody with no sound equipment, recapping the shots fired between Hate Week partners. Don't go blaming me if some of the insults are mediocre, I didn't make them. Well, except in Tess' case but she's the epitome of insult.

Sing along at home, kids
It's Fucking Hate Week - Huddle of Duds
Reallifegirl, most mole, part crab
DanteHoratio holding TCS hostage
Krashlia hates freedom and words
Then there’s NSA agent iMURDAu

Sunglasses, quite the fascist
DrAmbiguous makes good use of his wrist
Shameful Eric does weasellise
Cmsellers trading baby slaves

It’s fucking Hate Week
Disgust
It’s fucking Hate Week
Twenty-sixteen
We lied so hard
and we stowed our feelings ’cos we have none
This week anyway

We have a terrorist by the name of Kivutar
52xMax is lacklustre
MatttheCzar is a poopiehead
Toy’s a pervert
Your insults suck #nobromo

Piter Lauchy, you useless shit
Nathan’s hiding something suspicious
BrownRecluse declared spider warfare
Revolving Royal, revolting rat.

It’s fucking Hate Week
Disgust
It’s fucking Hate Week
Twenty-sixteen
We lied so hard
and we stowed our feelings ’cos we have none
This week anyway

IrishJava’s brain, size of a pea
jbobsully’s killing puppies
Tesseracts cooks up pokemon
And I'm still waiting on a staff of minions.

It’s fucking Hate Week
Disgust
It’s fucking Hate Week
Twenty-sixteen
We’re burned so hard
apart from Carrie since her opponent didn’t show up
This year anyway

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hate
Disgust
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hate
Disgust
Twenty-Sixteen is the fourth instalment
Of fucking Hate Week.

Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep

PreviousNext