THE GENERAL HATE THREAD (HW)

Re: THE GENERAL HATE THREAD (HW)

Postby JamishT » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:30 am

That...that was beautiful, Aus. Wow!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hate Week ends today-ish (it's 1:30am here)! It will really end after I get home from work at about midnight my time. At that point, I'll message everyone participating in Hate Week, lock the GHT, and make a poll to find out who your favorite pair of haters were! Yay!

So for the next...ah math is hard, hours, HATE ON, MY STUPID LITTLE HATERS!

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby DoglovingJim » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:32 am

I just wanted to say how much I love you gals, you make "using the internet" worth it for me.
(That and downloading boxing matches [would add read the news but I get the paper like any sane man])

Doesn't mean I'm going to up-vote you CMSellers or should I say, "smell man".

Edgar Cabrera wrote:HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S DOGLOVINGJIM!!! HE'S HERE!!!

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Location: No block of land is going to tie Jim and his dogs down.
Show rep
Title: Manly Man

Postby 52xMax » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:49 am

Revolving Royal wrote:Hey asshole, you're supposed to insult me. You know, the properly designated Hate Week partner you gave all the effort of a wet fart to hating.

*sigh*
52xMax wrote:Might as fucking well.

I will bring exactly this level of effort and enthusiasm.

It's no surprise you lack reading comprehension skills, since you can't even spell properly.

Revolving Royal wrote:The level of shame you heaped upon your family name with this pathetic display has awakend all of your poor, long-suffering ancestors to curse the day their bloodline spat out this testament to mediocrity.

What about your slave-owning ancestors? I'll have you know that I spoke to my ancestors this evening (during the weekly baby sacrificing ritual) and they noticed your glaring error too, even though they don't speak English.

reallamegirl wrote:Australia: And for that matter, I don't think you're a continent, sir.

It's been established for a while and well known by all that Australia is in fact incontinent.

"When in doubt... well, don't ask me!"
52xMax
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Salmon the Wise

Postby Australia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:14 am

How would you know that, Max? You don't know shit!

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby Revolving Royal » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:19 am

52xMax wrote:Might as fucking well.

I will bring exactly this level of effort and enthusiasm.

So you half-assed it in the beginning and gave up halfway through? How typical of your kind, damn illegal skeletons ruining my country with laziness and poor (joke) construction.

52xMax wrote:What about your slave-owning ancestors?

My ancestors were all humble farmers until the Great Revolution where I ascended to Eternal God Emperor of the state. Books take a bit more work to understand than all those shitty blockbusters but you should try reading some time.

"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out" -Ray Bradbury

I am not “full of hate” as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine. ~Internet Wiseman
Revolving Royal
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lurker

Postby iMURDAu » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:29 pm

There's only a limited amount of time for me to say this.....

To hell with the lot of you.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby cmsellers » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:19 am

So HateWeek is over and as I promised JamishT, I rediscovered my Europa Universalis addiction just in time for it. (There was actually a causal relation: I told Jamish "I'll probably disappear to EUIV like last summer," after which point I told myself "you know, that reminds me: I haven't played EUIV since February; a few hours in a game I'm almost finished with can't hurt."

As such, my attacks on reallifegirl consisted of one thread at the start and a belated post on a thread DogLovingJim started. I also interacted with DLJ more than rlg for the portions of this week I posted.

I'm sorry rlg; I guess this shows I don't have to have sex with a girl to disappoint her.

cmsellers
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Broken Record Player

Postby DoglovingJim » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:09 am

Now that it's over, I just wanted to say that cmsellers. You got a pretty decent taste in music (at least with "real country music", since I'm not sure what other things you like). Better than most of the people here.

And is it just me or did last year have more hate? I think you guys are beginning to love each-other too much.

skoobadive wrote:It's the legendary DoglovingJim! Ohboy, this must be the greatest day of my life!

Cracked.com wrote:Initially, his interest in animals was "primarily a sexual attraction," but as he grew older, he also "developed the emotional attraction." We guess we could call what Jim does ... dog-lovin'
DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby 52xMax » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:30 am

Not as much as you love your dogs...

Wait, is it over?

"When in doubt... well, don't ask me!"
52xMax
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Salmon the Wise

Postby DoglovingJim » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:32 am

52xMax wrote:Not as much as you love your dogs...

Wait, is it over?

Nah, the love I have for my dogs is something special and that nothing can replicate. And according to cmsellers it is over.

DoglovingJim
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:53 am

FOLLOW UP ANNOUNCEMENT

Hate Week is technically over. Thank you to everyone who participated (Piter hasn't even read his PM, and thus he is dead to me)! Now, on to the details!

DETAILS

While Hate Week is technically over, I have a life outside of TCS, and because of various things in that life, I'm not going to lock and move threads for another 24-ish hours. This thread however is locked now! There's also there's going to be poll where you can pick your favorite pairs of haters!

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby Dr. Ambiguous » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:16 am

We're in the process of cleaning up all the hate week threads and moving them to GOMP. I think I got all the threads, but I still need to get the individual posts. If you find any we missed or haven't gotten to yet, PM them to myself and JamishT.

<@Tesseracts> your stalking skills make you the #1 counter-stalker

Not sure how to use the forum? Read the TCS Forum Guide
Dr. Ambiguous
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Random Pointless Rule Nazi

Previous