Hate Week 3: Australia's Titles Are Better (Misc)

Re: Peanut Butter

Postby 52xMax » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Phighter wrote:19 of you are incredibly wrong and I am deeply disappointed that apparently your parents didn't love you.

Creamy all the way.

It figures you'd be wrong about yet another thing, you phreak. Crunchy/chunky is the only way to go.

Hate week, etc.

"When in doubt... well, don't ask me!"
52xMax
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep
Title: Salmon the Wise

Postby sunglasses » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Notch is correct. And that's all you monsters need to know. Especially YOU, djibouti dan.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Andropov4 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:48 pm

You all saw it! Ironskoblin has revealed his evil intent to destroy TCS! How much longer must we allow this evil to fester in our midst?

This post brought to you by Trilby Thursday, part of Hat Week.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a lamb."- Ryan Stiles

Jenna is mine.
Andropov4
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Rhetorically Correct Rascal

Re: Beautiful Landscapes

Postby jbobsully11 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:55 pm

The dandelion of maple tree species wrote:Here's a typical panorama from jbobsully11's home state. No wonder he feels right at home there.

*[Goblins and orange and freaks, oh my!]*

This post brought to you by Hate Week 3: Oh Hell No!

We've pretty much quarantined them to South Jersey, which everyone here knows is to be avoided.

Meanwhile, here are some pictures from SilverMaple's town:
Spoiler: show

This post brought to you by Hate Week and SilverMaple: living in the letter H since the early '90s.

Edit from Kate, linking for context.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Re: HAIL SATAN! Satanic statue unveiled in Detroit

Postby AdricDePsycho » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:14 am

sunglasses wrote:
aviel wrote:
sunglasses wrote:Neither Mormons nor Witnesses are considered cults-because they aren't.

Mormons arguably are; when people decide to leave they are frequently shunned and excommunicated.

#NotallMormons

So do all Mormons excommunicate members? And by that logic about being shunned, the Amish community is one as well...though that would explain why JamishT is so messed up.

HATE WEEK, MOFO

We all go a little mad sometimes...I'm just a little mad all of the time!
AdricDePsycho
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: Knife-Wielding Lunatic

Re: Anime Character Contest

Postby Revolving Royal » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:45 am

Yeah "doctor", go and relax, have a few drinks, kill a few people to absorb their souls, it's not like you have any threads you need to attend to. Lazy bastard.

Hate Week

"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out" -Ray Bradbury

I am not “full of hate” as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine. ~Internet Wiseman
Revolving Royal
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lurker

Re: Beautiful Landscapes

Postby RainyDays » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:48 am

There was this lovely little town I drove through once. I didn't have time to explore, but I drove slowly, with the windows down to smell the pine trees. I delayed my trip to stop for coffee for an excuse to see more of the place. I'd been driving mostly through fields and forests for the past few hours, both lovely in their own right, but the town was a welcome change of pace. All around the town were green lakes and gentle rivers. You could tell when you passed into the town itself, even before getting out of the wooded area, because the bridges were all painted different colors -- sunset orange and sky blue, and one done in zebra stripes.

The real appeal was the town itself, though. The houses and storefronts had obviously been built up over time with little regard for consistency, leading to a fusion of antique and modern side by side. Salmon pink tudors sat next to sleek cubist creations. Some of the roads were paved with asphalt, and others with red brick. I recognized the names of a few stores. Others were identified only by possessive names and maybe a descriptive word or two (Larry's appeared to be an ice cream shop; Angela's Coffee & Sandwich is where I bought my coffee.)

I'm used to cities. Small towns still hold some fascination for me. I made a point of remembering the town's name so I could go back when I had more time. I recently made the trip, and this is what I found:
Spoiler: show

The town was gone. The ruins in its place reeked of sulfur and ash. I may never have known what happened if I hadn't met a man in a hazmat suit -- the only other living being I saw in a twenty-mile radius. He was very polite, and gave me advice about how to drive safely out of the area. He didn't seem at all concerned that he had lost the hood of his suit, or that the yellow rubber had fused to his arms. The barnacles did bother him, though. He kept itching his forehead, where the worst of them were colonizing.

He told me the town had been overcome in a cloud of pestilence that rose up suddenly one day and consumed them all. Those who could evacuate tried to, but they didn't get far. He wasn't a native resident of the town. He had come in to investigate, and stayed long after everyone else was dead or gone. At one point, it had become apparent that figuring out what had caused the pestilence wasn't going to save anyone in the town, but he was obsessed. Just a week ago, he had tracked the stinking miasma to one of the rivers. Near the mouth of a cave was the source: a massive pile of salmon, so tall it reached the roof of the cave. He theorized that the salmon had carried some disease, or that all of them decaying together had produced the toxic effect observed in the town.

I had a sinking suspicion. I could tell from the feverish glow in his eye (the one not supplanted by the barnacles) that his obsession with solving the mystery was all he had left, and I couldn't bring myself to take that from him. But I had to ask -- had any of the fish looked like something had tried to eat them?

He nodded, like I knew he would, and I deflected when he eagerly demanded if I knew anything. Just a concern, I said; if the wildlife had eaten the fish maybe they could spread the pestilence. He nodded gravely at that and promised to research the possibility.

I tried to give him the sandwich I had packed for the drive, but when I held it out the window he hissed at it like a cornered possum and wouldn't speak again until I put it away. I said goodbye and continued on my way with a heavy heart.

I knew what had destroyed the town. I recognized the hedonistic appetite for salmon and the reckless littering, just as I recognized the trail of destruction that surely followed.

This was the work of that most evil of bears, the monster who went by the name Ericthebearjew.

This post: brought to you by Hate Week, a dream about carnivorous slugs, and video game landscapes. Video game landscapes: brought to you by animators' appreciation for apocalyptic wastelands. Apocalyptic wastelands: brought to you by Ericthebearjew. Ericthebearjew: brought to you by carelessly reading aloud from arcane texts. Arcane texts: brought to you by starting to write something simple that grows out of all control. Starting to write something simple that grows out of all control: brought to you by this post.

RainyDays
TCS Necromancer
TCS Necromancer

Show rep

Re: The Haiku Zone

Postby Delta Jim » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:19 am

CarrieVS wrote:Delta Jim is a
subject too uninspiring
to write a haiku

This post is brought to you by Hat Week: Uniform Jeremiah division

The same can be said
of the annoying feline
called CarrieVS.

This post was sponsored
by seven days of hatred
that we call "Hate Week"

Delta Jim
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Not Very Notable

Re: Human 2.0

Postby JamishT » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:38 am

I would have pretty simple parameters. Let the Human 2.0 be able to to poop without having to lay down, have a brain able to do calculations faster than an Apple II, have a distaste for cat food, and have sweat glands that actually stop/can be stopped.

Basically the opposite of AdricTheNormal.

This post has been brought to you by Johnson's and Hate Week.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby SilverMaple » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Jersey tourism
Can never be prosperous
Since JBob lives there

Good, good, let the Hate Week flow through you

Bert wrote:The best part of my job is fistfighting an 8 year old every day.

//Friend come and go, like the wave in the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on our face.\\
SilverMaple
Champion
Champion

Show rep
Title: Nerd of a Feather

Postby Revolving Royal » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:04 pm

The good doctor thinks
He has evidence on me
How cute, I leave none

"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out" -Ray Bradbury

I am not “full of hate” as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine. ~Internet Wiseman
Revolving Royal
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lurker

Re: Goddamn it, Idaho

Postby gregfrankenstein » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:37 am

Ericthebearjew wrote:Update: The law was ruled unconstitutional

You hear that, bovine? You're safe from DjiboutiDan.

This post is brought to you by Hate Week, and by Wendy's. Wendy's: have the cow in you for a change.

gregfrankenstein
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Heightener of Fives

Hate Week 3: Australia's Titles Are Better (Misc)

Postby Kate » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:42 am

Hello folks, this is where all of the orphan posts from Hate Week 3: 2015 have come to find a very twisted family. These are the posts that were made in threads that were not specifically Hate Week threads; I will try and keep a link back to around where the original post would have been found.

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Re: Hate Week 3: Australia's Titles Are Better (Misc)

Postby FaceTheCitizen » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:55 am

FaceTheCitizen
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Thot Patrol

Previous