The Bane of Kings [HW]

The Bane of Kings [HW]

Postby Dr. Ambiguous » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:15 pm

I feel it important to mention that we have a liar in our midst, one named Revolving Royal, though revolting is a more accurate word to describe this repugnant royal court reject. Revolving Royal, The Jester, the ignoble fool floundering about the great halls of TCS. Let us count her sins and hope we don't run out of numbers before we're finished.

1). Royal has killed a lot of people. A lot. Granted, I haven't heard of most of these people, but Royal has killed them all. All of them.

2). Royal steals money from charity to to fund her illegal prostitution syndicate.

3). Royal likes to play Russian Roulette with people, always having them go first. But she rigs the gun by loading it with a full chamber and has the other person go first. This is currently the leading cause of brain damage in the world. It is unclear if this has any connection to the royal family murders.

4). Royal has just shot me to prevent me from finishing this list. Thankfully, I am a doctor, and can survive gun wounds. However, I must depart for a time to treat myself. Please excuse me while I do so, and bear in mind the reason for this belligerent interruption.

<@Tesseracts> your stalking skills make you the #1 counter-stalker

Not sure how to use the forum? Read the TCS Forum Guide
Dr. Ambiguous
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Random Pointless Rule Nazi

Re: The Bane of Kings [HW]

Postby Revolving Royal » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Finally, someone recognizes me for my work! :twisted:

"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out" -Ray Bradbury

I am not “full of hate” as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine. ~Internet Wiseman
Revolving Royal
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lurker