4%
FIELDMARSHALFRY
39%

Total votes : 23

Important: Avatar Poll (HW)

Postby HarpingCarp » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:55 pm

one phrase intro to thread,

ACTUAL LEGIT INTRO.
greetings chaps this is carp....... and i have the unfortunate displeasure of having to hate on fry, but as you can see I don't have mich to go on, hes just like the worst you guys,

but the more time i spent digging around for dirt on him the more i reali- OH MY GOD. Sorry, I can't type like him without giving myself an aneurysm anymore.

Anyway, the more time I spent digging around, the more I realised that his entire persona was created to undermine everything we've built here in TCS. Now, I know going after avatars is a hate week cliche, bear with me for a moment, I'm not going after what's in his avatar so much as his motivations behind it.

We've come so far since the days of the 6kb avatar limit, we're past the days of the oppressive limitations of 90x90px avatars, some (me mostly) say we're living in the golden age of avatars.

We have SO. MANY. THREADS. Dedicated to our glorious avatars. Some users choose to make glorious 125x125px custom made gif avatars on after effects, even though they have a deadline due 2 days ago. Some users are better than Fry.

Just... look at all his posts. HIS AVATAR IS 45x45px. WHAT IS THIS, A FORUM FOR ANTS?! Here's a visual representation of what we all experience when we see one of fry's posts:

It's not like he can't source a higher res image, look at what a lazy Google search got me:

DO YOU SEE THE INHERENT MALICE AND HIS NEED TO UNDERMINE EVERYTHING GOOD ABOUT TCS? Ladies and gentlemen of TCS, I'm forced to conclude that FieldMarshalFry is working against the best interests of TCS, and should therefore be punished and banned for terrorism (and British-ery (while being a closet American(oh yeah, I went there))).

Kate threatened me to take it down. I need an adult.

Spoiler: show
<Kateness> Carp
<Kateness> Change your damn sig.
<Kateness> Hate Week's over
<Kateness> I swear to God I'll start editing links to your indiscretion with a pirate, in everything.
HarpingCarp
In The Soul Stone
In The Soul Stone

Show rep
Title: The Carpfather