Not My Bouti Dan (HW)

Not My Bouti Dan (HW)

Postby gregfrankenstein » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:55 am

We all had our doubts from the start. If DjiboutiDan isn't from Djibouti, is his name even Dan? Is he even a he? What godless realm could this scoundrel have been extradited from to spread mild discomfort in ours? They could hail from the icy moon of Eris, or heaven forbid, Miami.

But the mendacity didn't end there. When he wasn't seeking help for his-- ahem, his "younger brother's" many odours, Danley could be found pretending to have a crippling disability and describing Thundercats as "not good". Is this the kind of charlatan we want to immigrate to the greatest forum on Earth?

It's plain as day what's going on here: Dan harvests human skin. It's only a matter of time before he's constructed a gregfrankenstein or a JamishT-like suit and pretended to be each and every one of us, joined fora claiming to be from our respective countries, and had sex with our girlfriends, somehow even those of us who don't fancy women. I propose we take immediate action and stop flights out of Africa warn citizens forum-wide.

This post is brought to you by Hate Week, and by contributions to your TCS forum from viewers like you. Thank you.

gregfrankenstein
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Heightener of Fives

Re: Not My Bouti Dan (HW)

Postby JamishT » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:40 am

You finally posted a Hate Week thing! Geez, you're slower than AdricTheNormal trying to do anything more than simple addition and subtraction.

This post has been brought to you by Texas Instruments and Hate Week.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby sunglasses » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:45 pm

Oh I see. They finally begged me to take fucking Dan off your hands and you show back up.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby DjiboutiDan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:12 pm

sunglasses wrote:Oh I see. They finally begged me to take fucking Dan off your hands and you show back up.

I don't believe fucking was part of the deal, but hey, why not? And don't worry, I've got plenty of hate to spread around. Preview of upcoming post: Sunny is a devourer of souls.

Welcome to the party Greg, you're only 6 days late. Are you running on lazy Canadian time or evil robot time? Or maybe you spent all week trying to come up with a quality astronomy joke (the moon you're looking for is Dysnomia - and it's not icy, it's a rock). I was just assuming you had gone into hiding after I exposed you for the monster you are. Maybe you had put on a beret and moved to Quebec to hide out among the only people evil enough to understand you - the French.

This post brought to you by Hat Week

Carrie wrote:But I suspect Dan will figure it out, because Dan’s apparently magic.
DjiboutiDan
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: Bilge Rat

Postby gregfrankenstein » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:11 am

I would have shown up earlier in the week, but I was busy trying to replace the skin Dan stole.

Artist's rendering of me right now

This post is brought to you by Hate Week, and by my pancreas, which I believe fell over by the back wall there. No, the other wall. That's my gall bladd-- you know what, never mind.

gregfrankenstein
Back-End Admin
Back-End Admin

Show rep
Title: Heightener of Fives