AboveGL: GL = Genocidal Laughter? (HW)

AboveGL: GL = Genocidal Laughter? (HW)

Postby Roflface » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:12 am

Hello, good people of the TCS. I am here to inform you of an immediate and devastating problem that we have for too long kept hidden in shadow.

There is a blight here, a glaring, icky stain on the white tapestry of our community. We have been subjected for too long to the maniacal puppeteering of one sole individual, who causes literally every single problem that you can possibly imagine. I do not think I need to name names, as we all know exactly the name I am referring too, but I will say it loud and proud. I am taking a stand against evil like Superman, Gandhi, and other heroes before me. The person who orchestrates our downfall even as we speak:

AboveGL.

AboveGL is your typical slinky, snakey, overly oily individual. At first glance you might not even recognize the danger within. If you were walking down the street and you saw AboveGL, you may just think something innocuous like, "Holy shit, I've never seen anyone actually take candy from a baby." or perhaps, "Oh my god! We need to call the police! Someone dial 911 NOW!"

It is these kinds of oversights that have allowed AboveGL to slip past our radars of justice. My jaydar has not been fooled, though. I will now show you the threat that is at our doorstep. This is what lurks in our homes and leaves the milk out at night.

What do we know about AboveGL? Other than the obvious contempt for all living things and love of snatching elderly women's wigs off of their heads? How about we take a tally of the things we know for sure:

1. AboveGL is a terrorist and wants to murder freedom.

2. AboveGL has neither confirmed nor denied that they are in fact a writhing mass of black widow spiders.

3. AboveGL has also neither confirmed nor denied involvement in the Zodiac killings.

4. AboveGL took the last slice of pizza.

5. AboveGL ate the last slice of pizza while making loud lip smacking sounds and saying "This pizza is sooooo good. I bet you guys wish you had some."

6. No one has ever heard AboveGL say they would not grind up our nation's children into a fine powder and then snort them up just for fun.

7. Go away AboveGL.

The evidence is both immeasurable and illuminating. Clearly we must act. So I call out to all who believe in good, righteousness and me to rise up, and usurp this corruption!

We must destroy AboveGL, before AboveGL destroys us.

This post brought to you by Hate Week: Hate Hard, Hate Fast.

You can always sue someone.

"There's nothing that a bucket of spiders can't fix." - Grim
Roflface
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: Tee hee

Re: AboveGL: GL = Genocidal Laughter? (HW)

Postby RedBearded » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:24 am

Thats very interesting I always thought GL = "Great Lakes" and AboveGL was Canadian.

Spoiler: show

Redbearded-Joined:Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:09 pm
God-Joined:Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:18 pm
RedBearded
TCS Guerilla

Show rep