HW: FYI: Askias is an awful representation of humanity

HW: FYI: Askias is an awful representation of humanity

Postby iMURDAu » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Name your top 20 comic book villains. Now name your top 10 comic book movie villains. Guess who you didn't name?

Sinestro.

What a joke. I'd go with the forgettable villain from Thor: The Dark World over that jackass.

Someone who posts in the social justice absurdity thread so often shouldn't use an avatar that is racist (colorist?
0,255,0-ist?) against green.

But it doesn't really matter because since we have no pics in the official TCS thread of Askias its absolutely clear that he doesn't exist. We've been infiltrated by a clever cluster of super spambot servers posing as a user from the Netherlands. Like anyone would go to the Netherlands to check and see if this "person" exists. Puh.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Re: HW: FYI: Askias is an awful representation of humanity

Postby sunglasses » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Hey, you know what? I made a list and you're right! I didn't have Sinestro on that list.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Askias » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:38 pm

I could hear the collective groan all the way from across the pond - iMURDAu has posted again.

And what a fine example of fuckups. His everlasting vendetta against correct information has now extended to the color wheel.

Green consists of Yellow.

Now let's play a game of 'Who wins here?'. In one corner, we have the motherfucking avatar of Fear:

And occational personification of life when he wants to bitchslap the Entity of Death:

In the other corner, we have a boy in tights that's suprised by Doctor Willy the fourth freaking time he turns up. Everybody place your bets, please.

I fully understand you found it incomprehensible an intellect such as mine could be contained within a human mind. I am still trying to grapple the fact that you are in fact a person and not a dictionary being shredded. But we all leave our imprints in the sand of the Internet, and your butt is clearly visible, as are my regal steps. But please do not enter my country, 'no iMURDAu' is what draws most of our tourists and is why our kids are the happiest in the world. I already draw the national average down due to repeated exposure to you.

However, I'm onto you. I kept wondering how you survived with your ineptitude. People, it has come to my attention that iMURDAu is actually Congress. It explains everything. Wake up, people, and see the truth! iMURDAu was born Congress, the lovechild of a treesome between Donald Trump and twin clones of Hitler!

If there be here lesson or moral, it lies beyond the competence of him who wrote this post.
(Jack Vance, Emphyrio)
Askias
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Night Owl

Postby iMURDAu » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:58 pm

Is what an obvious spambot would say.

Now I have to bring down all of the Dutch with you just because you're claiming to be part of the group? See I wasn't planning on going this low but fuckit its *sudden tenor* hate week bitches!

The movie that killed Al Bundy Ed O'Neill's big screen dreams.

And to prove American military superiority as if there was any real need of proof rotlfmmfao

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby Askias » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:20 pm

Disclaimer: Yes that is our current prime minister, and yes he is riding a bike. It's the most common type of transportation in the netherlands because we're not a bunch of sissies who have to compensate for their small dicks by riding gasoline-glugging hummers with testicles attached.

You want to talk big about counties? The Netherlands was raised from the goddamn ocean floor, because that's how we tell God we're not satisfied with his landscape planning. And we still treat the water better than the USA treats their Natives!

Pictured: A bridge build so the river can cross the street. Pictures of reservations deemed too depressing.

But I wouldn't dream of disparaging the States because they brought us you. Reagan has already apologised for not doing enough to combat unwanted pregnancy, Clinton has already called you the biggest problem during his administration, and when George Walker Bush ordered that 'Mission Accomplished' banner it was because he thought you were moving away. And all the media are constantly reporting how people think Congress sucks, so they're not any happier with you than I am.

This post has been brought to you by Hate Week. Bridge for river brought to you by Dutch water management.

If there be here lesson or moral, it lies beyond the competence of him who wrote this post.
(Jack Vance, Emphyrio)
Askias
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:48 pm

I was definitely my worst during the Clinton presidency. I can admit that.

Still doesn't excuse that water bridge you posted. How easy would it be for the water to overflow into fucking hole that was dug into the ground? Water doesn't flow upwards or stay in suspended animation just because the Dutch ask it politely. quick google search confirms that!

Back on avatars. One of Mega Man's most notorious villains:
Spoiler: show

And for contrast here is one of Sinestro's:

Finally there is no possible way I can be Congress. Congress is comprised of multiple people. Hmmm seems like a common A.I. could figure that out. Maybe you aren't a spambot and I've been giving you way too much credit. What is lower than a spambot? Askias.

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby Askias » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:08 pm

Sorry, I can't tell you how we make the water flow upwards. Dutch citizen secret.

Am I supposed to be impressed by a pile of snot with an eye in the middle? This is Mega Man's team:

Another guy in tights and a guy with two sails for ears, because their color scheme didn't make them enough of a target yet. Not pictured: robot dog.

This is the Sinestro Corps:

It includes Cyborg Superman, The Anti-Monitor who caused the end of the universe, an actual scary being of slime, and a sentient virus. Most members have exterminated or terrorised at least one planet. They'd destroy that glob-thing for being a shame to the color yellow. Which mega man does like this:
And Sinestro...

Betting is still open.

iMURDAu wrote:Finally there is no possible way I can be Congress. Congress is comprised of multiple people.

Checkmate.

This post has been brought to you by Hate Week. Superiority of the Sinestro Corps brought to you by DC Comics, who invite iMURDAu to kiss the ass of Mogo.

(Jack Vance, Emphyrio)
Askias
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:42 pm

Upvote if you had to look up Mogo despite years of reading various comics. Ho lee fuk its an Alan Moore creation. Something only the Dutch could appreciate.

Don't get upset because the Yellow Devil is more of a cultural icon than dumb Sinestro and you couldn't beat him without the elec beam pause trick.

I still say I'm not Congress because besides Mega Man X the greatest Maverick Hunter ever made I have no idea who those other folks are hiding behind your spoiler tag. If I were to be Congress it would look like:

And things would be accomplished. Many things.

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:51 am

Ok Askias. You win. I feel your hate. First I'd like to thank you for the wonderful chest cold. Then I find out you ordered the assassination of one of my favorite rappers. You're not just crossing lines. At this point you're erasing borders. I didn't know this was part of the whole hate week thing. If my car doesn't start on the first try tomorrow morning I'll know why.

THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY HATE WEEK (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep