The Truth About The Good Ambiguous "Doctor" (HW)

The Truth About The Good Ambiguous "Doctor" (HW)

Postby Revolving Royal » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:54 am

I would humbly ask to address the forum. The information I have gathered my shock and disrupt the very foundation of this website, but alas the burden is mine to share.

On the second of May, in the holy year of this website's birth came a serpent sent to infiltrate and infect all members with wickedness. In those days the usurper could not achieve a perfect duplicate of a commentator such as you or I and so created a hollow, faceless avatar to carry out its nefarious purpose under our very noses. Taking advantage of the trusting nature of this sacred forum, this creature spread its tendrils into the hearts of all pure commenters to steal your joy, your laughter, your very soul.

No more shall the life's blood of this gentle forum be siphoned into this demon's waiting maw, no more!
I reveal to you the face of evil!
Hatin' makes feel good

"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out" -Ray Bradbury

I am not “full of hate” as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine. ~Internet Wiseman
Revolving Royal
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lurker

Re: The Truth About The Good Ambiguous "Doctor" (HW)

Postby Dr. Ambiguous » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:38 am

Alright, so I'm a bit late to this party, but it's time for this party to get truly started.

Now, I feel I need to correct you on a few things. I can't siphon this forum's blood into my gaping maw, for as you so astutely pointed out, I have no face, and therefore no mouth. Secondly, I resent the accusation that I would drain this forum's blood just for my own evil purposes. I'll concede that I do have a few evil purposes in mind, but none that involve destroying the forum, maybe just... purging some of the less savoury elements from it, such as yourself. I don't even need eyes to see you for the horror that you are.

My purposes however, remain my own, I can't tell you that for what are overly obvious reasons, though I'm sure you still won't be able to determine them.

<@Tesseracts> your stalking skills make you the #1 counter-stalker

Not sure how to use the forum? Read the TCS Forum Guide
Dr. Ambiguous
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Random Pointless Rule Nazi

Postby LaChaise » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:47 am

Dr. Ambiguous wrote:I have [...] no mouth.

But you must scream? Now I understand why you're so active on this thread. Screaming by proxy, ingenious.

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?"

"I'll die soon. But the last twenty minutes have been the best years of my life."
LaChaise
TCS Necromancer
TCS Necromancer

Show rep
Title: Lust in Translation

Postby Revolving Royal » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:58 pm

No, I said your avatar is a hiddeous aproximation of life with no mouth. I guess you can't expect an ancient evil take a break from its plan to read something, after all.

Hatin' makes me feel good

"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out" -Ray Bradbury

I am not “full of hate” as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine. ~Internet Wiseman
Revolving Royal
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Lurker