Hate-For-All (HW, clearly)

Re: Hate-For-All (HW, clearly)

Postby Kate » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:25 am

*Kate high-fives Suckerfish's stump*

Just to annoy Doodle. Not because Doodle keeps trying to please all of our mothers, but because he fails to. Especially Ambi's mom; she's so damn desensitized to it all by now.

But Andro can console you, Doodle, he knows an awful lot about failing to please women.

This post brought to you by Hate Week, and forgetting to tag things. Suck a lemon, my mod powers let me edit things in invisibly!

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby Suckerfish » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:26 am

Dr. Ambiguous wrote:But it is your fault that you don't have a cricket bat to offer them. Understandable though, not all guys do.

It's a shame that you only have the shape down huh Ambi? The size is somewhat lacking, from what I've heard.

I'm saying that a cricket bat is an odd shape for a penis, because I know some people in this thread are a bit dense. I'm a giver like that.

Warning: The text above is probably misspelled, grammatically incorrect, and morally bankrupt. Reader discretion is advised. This is not a test. By reading this signature you waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit.
Suckerfish
TCS Regular
TCS Regular

Show rep
Title: That Other Guy

Postby Doodle Dee. Snickers » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:37 am

Kate wrote:*Kate high-fives Suckerfish's stump*

Just to annoy Doodle. Not because Doodle keeps trying to please all of our mothers, but because he fails to. Especially Ambi's mom; she's so damn desensitized to it all by now.

But Andro can console you, Doodle, he knows an awful lot about failing to please women.

This post brought to you by Hate Week, and forgetting to tag things. Suck a lemon, my mod powers let me edit things in invisibly!

I think we need to remember that for some reason, Kate's so sick that she despises people for not pleasuring everyone's mother.
So how do you know Andro can't please women, Kate? I won't judge, because it's not possible to hate you more.

Doodle Dee. Snickers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Kate » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:44 am

Doodle Dee. Snickers wrote:So how do you know Andro can't please women, Kate? I won't judge, because it's not possible to hate you more.

Because I pay attention, Doodle. When you were telling me the other day about how your mom was super depressed because of it, and your sister chimed in to say jbob and Edgar were no good at it either. Remember? When you accidentally admitted that they were no good at...well. You know.

You should see a doctor about this memory problem of yours.

I'd say you should see Ambi, but I'm pretty sure he got his degree by mail. And by male.

This post brought to you by Hate Week. That's right, Notch, I haven't insulted you yet. That's my hatred for you...

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby Reux » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:44 am

I want in

Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods. Lost, but not forgotten.-Wolfgang Buchner
Reux
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: Fish Girl

Postby Doodle Dee. Snickers » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:50 am

Kate wrote:
Doodle Dee. Snickers wrote:So how do you know Andro can't please women, Kate? I won't judge, because it's not possible to hate you more.

Because I pay attention, Doodle. When you were telling me the other day about how your mom was super depressed because of it, and your sister chimed in to say jbob and Edgar were no good at it either. Remember? When you accidentally admitted that they were no good at...well. You know.

You should see a doctor about this memory problem of yours.

I'd say you should see Ambi, but I'm pretty sure he got his degree by mail. And by male.

This post brought to you by Hate Week. That's right, Notch, I haven't insulted you yet. That's my hatred for you...

***URGENT WARNING*** The UN just came out with a study that says Kate's worse than the Star Wars Prequel and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. COMBINED.

Last edited by Doodle Dee. Snickers on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doodle Dee. Snickers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby LaoWai » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:52 am

Disregarded by all around us, a villain walks among us, a multiple-murderer and a destroyer of fancy pants. I refer to the multi-limbed beast that lurks in our midst, that haunts my nightmares, and that has been a constant defiler of my life.

I first encountered this hell-spawn when I was still just a wee lad, no bigger than a mushroom. Mine was a harsh childhood home, but I'd learned to fend well enough for myself, until it came dropping down from above...
OhCrap.png
No! Not my me!
OhCrap.png (45.59 KiB) Viewed 4198 times

...dropping down from above and murdered me. This proved a significant handicap in my early life, but I was managing. I'd even found work as a janitor (child-labor laws being a bit laxer in those days), when through a nefarious plot, the beast returned and murdered my only relative, my Uncle Orat.
OhMyGod.png
No! Not my Uncle Orat!
OhMyGod.png (112.21 KiB) Viewed 4198 times

That's an actual image captured by Polaroid mere seconds before Uncle Orat was blown to smithereens. I only had a piece of him to remember him by. Being a once-murdered orphan, again, proved a significant handicap, but I persevered. I even managed to finish an Associates degree by wisely investing the money I got selling the sand skimmer I'd traded my piece of Orat for. It had taken twenty years, but I was now a somewhat qualified fashion designer. As is the custom in our field, I went out for a night on the town, wearing the brilliant, yellow pants that had been my final project. Out of nowhere...
AhMyPants.png
No! Not my dignity!
AhMyPants.png (17.35 KiB) Viewed 4198 times

My pants were completely and totally ruined from that little tumble, and really my pants were all I had at that point. OK, yeah my hair wasn't bad either, but you can see how poorly I'd had to eat working my way through college.

And now for the most terrifying part. My old enemy has emerged once again and is likely rubbing its little feet together and chuckling, while plotting the downfall of TCS. Behold:
A-ha!.png
No! Not my place for role-playing and making poop jokes!
A-ha!.png (11.34 KiB) Viewed 4198 times

Fellow TCSers, I implore you, save yourselves. Recognize this beast that walks among you for what it is, with all, like, too many legs and those, like, knee sort of things, only that stick out on top of its body so that it moves all... *LaoWai shudders*

Ahem. Sorry, got a little grossed out there. Fellow TCSers, I implore you. It's too late for me, my Uncle Orat, and my pants, but TCS must live on. Think of your children and your children's children. Think of the poop jokes and dong jokes they'll have to tell each other on social media. Drive this abomination out from among you and back into the hellish netherworld to which it belongs! Send it back to the Yahoo! comment sections, and may God save your souls.

So, yeah, I guess I'm in for Hate Week at the last minute.

It's always in the last place you look for it, unless you're the kind of person who keeps looking for it after you've found it.
LaoWai
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: 美国的白痴

Postby Australia » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:17 am

I don't have enough room in my heart for any of you so I guess now would be as good a time as any to announce that I wiped my ass on the rim of that beverage you're drinking. It still tastes better than anything Ambi makes though, right?

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby Dr. Ambiguous » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:54 am

If that last meal I served you tasted bad, it's only because I included bits of your cut up parents, Cartman style. I guess I should have known better than to think that your mom would add flavour to a dish. Live and learn I suppose. Except for your mom, cause you just ate her, so she's dead.

<@Tesseracts> your stalking skills make you the #1 counter-stalker

Not sure how to use the forum? Read the TCS Forum Guide
Dr. Ambiguous
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Random Pointless Rule Nazi

Postby Nullbert » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:32 am

Sign me up, Scotty. :twisted:

Nullbert
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: British Bastard

Postby Cordslash » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:17 am

Drexyl Nox wrote:I want in

It doesn't matter how much you plead Noxious, all of Nullbert's mom's orifices are already engaged.

*The artist formerly known as CmdrVimes*

Hancock, John.
Cordslash
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Blackboard Monitor

Postby jbobsully11 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Kate wrote:

In fairness to me, that was only because his sister locked me in there and wouldn't cover her face with the paper bag I had.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby sunglasses » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Since Typical Michelle sucks massive syphillitic donkey balls, sign me up, bitches.

You all suck massive turtle dick.

Also, blah blah hateweek.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby Cordslash » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:28 pm

sunglasses wrote:You all suck massive turtle dick.

There's no reason to involve us in your bizarre fetishes, little Miss Turtle Dick Sucking champion for 6 years running.

*The artist formerly known as CmdrVimes*

Hancock, John.
Cordslash
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Blackboard Monitor

Postby Dr. Ambiguous » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Don't be too harsh on her Vimes, anyone would opt for turtle dick after seeing your dick.

<@Tesseracts> your stalking skills make you the #1 counter-stalker

Not sure how to use the forum? Read the TCS Forum Guide
Dr. Ambiguous
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Random Pointless Rule Nazi

PreviousNext