I'm not going down that easily dammit -HW-

I'm not going down that easily dammit -HW-

Postby iMURDAu » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:28 am

Moderation of a website should have clear boundaries. This is a long story. I’ve seen things. A dog with no legs aggressively dragging its ass at me. A van with the sliding door wide open at highway speed. A gasoline fueled eruption of flame. Baby owls in the broad daylight. Some of those may be irrelevant so forget them if you will. So obviously I’ve either escaped from your version of hell on Earth, James T, or one of my minions has become smart enough to use an internet connected device and post on a message board in my stead. Thought you were sooo smart did you. You’ve all probably seen his laughably light hearted topic that’s supposed to be saying some lame-o shit like I’m brainwashing people or something with an imaginary TCS fridge... well just stop. This guy “JamesT” isn’t on the good side of humanity is all I’m saying. I’d refer you to the FBI but they referred me to Interpol who gave me the run around. This person or more like this thing is connected. No police department will claim jurisdiction of the place where I’ve been kept for the past 4 days, and I may or may not still be there. You know, depending on whether or not this is me or a minion. And I’m not talking Despicable Me cutesy one-eyed minion. They’re fucking ugly pretty cool people. *Delete this sentence and strike out “pretty cool” in the previous sentence you ass sniffing fool or... well you know my namesake* So yeah go ahead feel the need to save a fellow TCSer from the insane acts of torture that one of your moderators has been going through with. Feel that need real good and grab its butt. Then bury it. Bury it alongside things like your dreams for the future, love for your fellow humans, your hope that any new entry in the Terminator franchise won’t suck, because its not going to do any good. They’re all paid off. Local yokel sheriffs, state troopers, G-Men in black Impalas, part time National Guard soldiers, James Bond probably wouldn’t accept this mission because he’s on the fucking take. And I’m not hiring XXX because God only knows who the fuck would show up. Probably some shitty hack on the downside of a failed acting career that JamesT thinks is awesome. This is supposed to be Hate Week and iirc kept lighthearted or you can supposedly contact other people to hahahahahaha LOL oh what a joke. If this gets posted and not deleted immediately AGAIN and manages to stay up for long enough that others can know if shit gets this real you can’t contact anyone by PM to get hate week to not be so hateful or physically painful. I can’t even e-mail, text, call, skype, vibr, or play hackysack with anyone but JamesT. It was a great troll move, giving me a computer and wi-fi access in my dungeon of final despair but routing all contact to yourself. But I couldn’t figure out how to decline all those push notifications regarding the torture schedule. So fucking annoying. Anyway. Save me. Don’t. Whatever. You’ll eventually die either way but its better for you if you do so without involving JamesT in your life. Just saying. Oh and bring back movie night, he never seemed to have an unquenchable thirst for liquids squeezed out of humans back when that thing was a thing.

This post brought to you by Hate Week

Hating hate week since before it was cool to hate. iMinionU#37 signing off.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Re: I'm not going down that easily dammit -HW-

Postby JamesT » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:53 am

First of all, Movie Night has been going on every weekend for the past two years. This weekend we'll be watching iMURDAu's pained screams on an HD livestream so bring your friends.

SECOND: Do all of you really trust a man who can't use paragraphs? This looks like internet copy pasta for gods sake. Are you going to trust the libel* of a man who so nonchalantly butchers the written form?

THIRD: My dungeon is perfectly furnished and is for your own good. I gave you those weird, creepy candles you like so much and even left my friend Jeremy down there with you.

Fun for the whole family! Don't speak to, look at, or think about Jeremy directly.

Fourth and finally: I only delete things when they're filled with obscenities leveled at me, the staff, and every single forum member. You guys should all be thankful you didn't have to wade through that filth. The things he said about Gash's mother... god, I'll never get that image out of my head.

*Not technically libel. Yeah, I kidnapped him, but if you read my petition you'd know it was the only way.

Say hello to my comic: Lil Oppy!

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Cardboard King

Postby iMURDAu » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:39 pm

1) Movie night is an illusion. Really it always has been. But your hypno-software keeps everyone all matrixy in line. And how can you trust the words of a thing who thinks you can watch screams? Obviously this demon calling itself JamesT hasn't spent enough time in our dimension to understand basic physics.

2) Its hard to find good, literate, functioning alcoholic minions. Its even harder with JamesT killing our youth for sport. Ever see a missing kids poster? They're either being hunted or part of the mass grave. I don't want to compare JamesT to Hitler or Pol Pot because he's not that bad. But we should acknowledge his ambitions. Back on point, when I have to send multiple text messages to a pager from the dank (not in the "whoa killer dank buds dood" way) pit of your foul first floor guest room they may not be reproduced exceptionally well.

3) And where the hell is your pal Jeremy from? He doesn't have any knowledge of popular culture and he isn't Amish because he's ignorant to the Bible also. Jokes on both of you though. I told him to start watching the Star Wars movies in numerical order! And he said he will!

4) Oh that's rich. My drivers license is no longer on record. My SSN now comes back showing it belonged to a person who died before I was born. I'm missing a shoe. You've been deleting plenty of things you bastard bearded beast.
Rest of post removed for the sake of my time and yours -JT

This post was made in accordance with all laws pertaining to HATE WEEK.

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby JamesT » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:10 pm

You all should thank me for deleting the rest of that ridiculous screed. Among the items included in the part I removed:

-Multiple references to Tesseracts having "a face like a gopher."

-Repeated claims that Typical Michael did nefarious things to corpses. I wont go into specifics because it was BAD.

-Several variations on the idea that everyone who posts on TCS is a depraved and feeble-minded social pariah.

iMURDAu thinks you're this pear.

-He repeatedly referred to Scandinavians as "weird, ice obsessed monkey-people with too much time on their hands cause they're too poor to afford a sun that doesn't disappear for months at a time." Yes, he used that exact wording multiple times. It was excessive and weird. As a friend to our Scandinavian members, and as someone with Swedish heritage, I found this part particularly cruel.

Don't trust this monster, people. I am holding him in my dungeon for all our sake. I have not now nor have I ever killed a child. My hunting program is STRICTLY catch and release. Look, these kids need to learn about stranger danger sometime, alright? I'm doing the community a service and the police know it.

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby Tesseracts » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:39 pm

At first I thought saying I have a "face like a gopher" was just a way of saying my face is ugly.
[12:29pm] JT: the weird part is I dont even think he meant you had a face like a gopher's face. he literally meant your face looked like actual whole gopher

Now, I don't even know what to think.

Tesseracts
Big Brother
Big Brother

Show rep
Title: Social Media Expert

Postby Cordslash » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:41 pm

JamesT wrote:You all should thank me for deleting the rest of that ridiculous screed. Among the items included in the part I removed:

-Several variations on the idea that everyone who posts on TCS is a depraved and feeble-minded social pariah.

To be fair though that's a very good description of us....

*The artist formerly known as CmdrVimes*

Hancock, John.
Cordslash
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Blackboard Monitor

Postby Typical Michael » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:17 pm

JamesT wrote:-Repeated claims that Typical Michael did nefarious things to corpses. I wont go into specifics because it was BAD.

The ONLY times I have ever done anything with corpses AT ALL were the times SUNGLASSES dropped them off on my front lawn, because she couldn't figure out what to do with them, and she thought it would be funny to leave me responsible.

Let's be fair, here.

Scorn Half-Fortnight

"Typical... Michael... is a ddddddddddddddddddddashing individual!!! *BC punches self in face*" - ButtChocolate

"I'm like Batman, but instead of helping people I'm awful." - CleverDick

"In fairness, I was the one who brought up the goats." - JamesT
Typical Michael
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: ThingMaster

Postby Edgar Cabrera » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:11 pm

JamesT wrote:You all should thank me for deleting the rest of that ridiculous screed. Among the items included in the part I removed:

-Multiple references to Tesseracts having "a face like a gopher."

Well, maybe if Tess didn't choose a plant-based Pokemon...

*senses ban-hammer imminent*

IT WAS JULYJACK WHO FORCED ME TO SAY IT!!! WITH HIS MENTAL POWERS!!!

This post was brought to you by Hate Week: Gotta catch'em all!

James Bond: "Red wine with fish. Well, that should have told me something."
Red Grant: "You may know the right wines, but you're the one on your knees. How does it feel, old man?"
From Russia with Love

"This woman is an idiot without a basic grasp of the English language, and the guy is an abusive creepy weirdo."
– JamesT's review of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Edgar Cabrera
Blobber
Blobber

Show rep
Title: A Masked Brightener

Postby JamesT » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:10 pm

CmdrVimes wrote:

To be fair though that's a very good description of us....

Well, yeah, but a decent person has the sense to not say it out loud! But lack of tact is the least of this monster's problems.

Sure his avatar seems frivolous, even fun... but we don't see the horrible aftermath of the At-At rodeo:

For shame, iMURDAu. For shame.

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby sunglasses » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:53 pm

Typical Michael wrote:
JamesT wrote:-Repeated claims that Typical Michael did nefarious things to corpses. I wont go into specifics because it was BAD.

The ONLY times I have ever done anything with corpses AT ALL were the times SUNGLASSES dropped them off on my front lawn, because she couldn't figure out what to do with them, and she thought it would be funny to leave me responsible.

Let's be fair, here.

Scorn Half-Fortnight

You said you were hungry. I just *happened* to have some long pork. Not my fault if the cops got tipped off somehow to your culinary activites.

Nanananananana HATE WEEK

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby JamishT » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:50 am

sunglasses wrote: I just *happened* to have some long pork.

Not as long as the pork I had with Nullbert's mother.

Welcome to hate week, may the odds be ever in your favor!

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Who do you think is behind....THIS!!!!

***SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

User thecom36 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.***

Yeah well the only "administrator" I can contact is.... JamesT and LOL is the response I get.

Hate week was caught cheating on you backstage with a sexy decoy

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby JamesT » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:37 am

iMURDAu, you know for a fact that I'm not allowed anywhere near the backend, mostly because I'm literal minded and a pervert. We can't afford a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a website now that you've

Once again, you have no shame. Also, you're still ugly. Hate Week.

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep

Postby max_user_connections » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:49 pm

iMURDAu wrote:Who do you think is behind....THIS!!!!

***SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

User thecom36 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.***

... JamesT

That's a vile slander, iMURDAu, and you know it. I do not shirk off and leave JT to do my job, and I resent you suggesting that I do.

general_error'); DROP TABLE reputation;--
max_user_connections
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep