Attack of the sea monster (HW)

Attack of the sea monster (HW)

Postby DinoVader » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:21 pm

Time for another report from my journey to free this forum from the menace known as Carp.

After last night, I was hurt. The things I saw were just too much. What I needed was my sanctuary. My sacred place. My childhood haven.
I needed to visit to my beloved beach.

I took a deep breath of the rejuvenating air and I instantly felt better. Safer. After all, this had been my home since I was but an infant. It just felt right.
With a sudden desire to re-live childhood innocence, I knew what to do. I was going to build a sandcastle. And then I did. Because I just told you so.

Shown above: Mad skillz, yo

There I was, with my own castle. Dino's castle. Sure, it may not have been the most beautiful sandcastle in the history of the universe, but I feel pretty confident when I say that it was high on the list. I mean, just look at it. Yeah. You know I'm right.

So there I was, feeling peaceful, finally at a point where I could begin the process of coping with my earlier discoveries. I'm not going to lie, it was painful, but being there with my castle helped.
That's when it happened. I guess I should have known, but the screams seemed so genuine... Those horrible screams...
I looked out at the ocean and saw a woman, panickly waving her arms. I immediately ran to save her, but when I got out there, all I found was something that I assume must have been from Carp's... personal collection...

Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with him either

With a growing suspicion, I left the uncomfortably sticky object alone and returned to my castle. And that's when I saw it.

He did all that, just to hurt me and my castle. My poor, poor castle. All that remained was that one tower, perfectly emphasizing just how hurt I felt. I was alone, just like that tower. At that point, I was close to giving up. It all seemed to pointless. I had never done Carp anything, yet he treated me like this. Why? I'll tell you why. He's evil. Pure evil. Who else would ruin a sandcastle?

Exactly.

But I knew that I couldn't give up. Even if he defiled my sanctuary, I knew I'd have to fight on, because I couldn't let him hurt my new haven. I can't let him hurt TCS.

<ToBeKateinued>a cloaca is an asshole the way that 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner is a shampoo.
DinoVader
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: Private incestigator

Re: Attack of the sea monster (HW)

Postby Kate » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:51 pm

Oh snap, Australia and Carp have the same girlfriend.

Awkward...

Brought to you by Hate Week and sexual deviancy.

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby JamishT » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:33 pm

Actually, that little stick on top of the penis shaped thing? That's an exact replica of Nullbert's dick!

NullbertDick.jpg
Just look at that little thing!
NullbertDick.jpg (19.85 KiB) Viewed 6055 times

Hate Week is only for the brave and good looking.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby Nullbert » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Haha, Jamshit has a picture saved on his computer called NullbertDick!

Anyway, the fact that you think that a tiny little stick looks like a dick says more about you than me... just saying.

And my penis is magnificent, ladies. More like this:

This post brought to you by Sigmund Freud's cigar and Hate Week.

Nullbert
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: British Bastard

Postby JamishT » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:20 pm

Nullbert posted a broken link, because that's the best way to describe his little stick.

Hate Week.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby Edgar Cabrera » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:47 pm

You mean something like this, Nullie?

Because that's casually how my reproductive organ looks, or so said JulyJack's mother and sister when I was pleasuring them.

This post is brought to you by John Holmes' estate and Hate Week.

James Bond: "Red wine with fish. Well, that should have told me something."
Red Grant: "You may know the right wines, but you're the one on your knees. How does it feel, old man?"
From Russia with Love

"This woman is an idiot without a basic grasp of the English language, and the guy is an abusive creepy weirdo."
– JamesT's review of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Edgar Cabrera
Blobber
Blobber

Show rep
Title: A Masked Brightener

Postby Andropov4 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:04 pm

JamishT wrote:Hate Week is only for the brave and good looking.

Then who let Nathan join?

This post brought to by Hate Week and the Society for Pithy Irritating Comments (SPIC)

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a lamb."- Ryan Stiles

Jenna is mine.
Andropov4
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Rhetorically Correct Rascal

Postby NathanLoiselle » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:52 pm

Andropov4 wrote:
JamishT wrote:Hate Week is only for the brave and good looking.

Then who let Nathan join?

This post brought to by Hate Week and the Society for Pithy Irritating Comments (SPIC)

Hey! I'm good looking. I'm just not brave.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby SlayerGoddess » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:56 am

I see that jbobsully11's essence of evil has found its way into Carp as well; mutilating women like that is his specialty- he must have been having so much fun torturing and slaughtering real women that he gave Carp a sex doll instead. Well, I suppose we should be glad that he was in such a rush to traumatize you that he didn't take the time to grab a real woman.

This post is brought to you by Hate Week and jbobsully11's crimes against innocence.

I survived watching "50 Shades of Grey" for TCS Movie Night

3/7/15

NEVER FORGET
SlayerGoddess
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: HER

Postby jbobsully11 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:35 am

SlayerGoddess is clearly spreading these lies so that we don't notice the Twilight books and DVDs piled up around her... or Edward Cullen sneaking away from her house early in the morning. Again, I almost exclusively kill possessed animals that are out to get me; what happened to most of the rabbits was an accident.

SlayerGoddess, on the other hand, has been known to intentionally and systematically level sand dunes by the ocean so that nearby areas get destroyed by the next major storm to hit, and whenever she sees kids building a sand castle, she demands that they show her their notarized building permits in triplicate. Inevitably, when no one can produce said paperwork, she smashes the fruit of their labors, says "an act of God isn't covered by most insurance policies anyway," and storms off.
crushed_dreams.jpg
"I'm seven years old. What's a building permit?"
crushed_dreams.jpg (84.59 KiB) Viewed 5989 times

SlayerGoddess is terrible at clever one-liners and thinks she's an actual deity, is what I'm saying.

This post brought to you by Hate Week and Hurricane SlayerGoddess: wrecking homes of all sizes up and down the east coast for years.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed