[HW] Alert! Overlord Moo Has Poisoned Our Milk

[HW] Alert! Overlord Moo Has Poisoned Our Milk

Postby Dr. Ambiguous » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:02 am

Ladies and gentlemen of The Comment Section, I have unfortunate news for you all today. I previously alerted you to Overlord Moo and his cattle comrades, and the rumblings of information in regards to their plots against humanity. I told you of their growing numbers and their deception. I told you the little I knew of their plans to conquer us, including the little I knew of their sabotage of our milk. Through much scouring among the dregs and criminals of society I was able to glean more information pertinent to their cabal. They are even more dangerous than I first thought. Their army is well organized, and operating smoothly. The even have a news network dedicated to keeping their kind informed.

They have, as I alerted you before, sabotaged our milk. I now have more details for you of this treacherous operation, led by none other than the evil Overlord Moo. From official Bovine Army documents:

Bovine Army: Milk Operation wrote:As you know my brethren, the humans use us in many ways. They use us to harvest our milk. We of course refused to take this abuse lying down, and concocted a way to fight back. We systematically sabotaged their milk supply. The supply that they stole from us, as they are wont to do in their disgusting manner. We have injected various chemicals and poisons into portions of their supply. We have been careful not to sabotage the entire supply, so as to delay the discovery of the malignant milk. We have used [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and [REDACTED] as the 3 chief toxins in their milk. Some of this poisoned milk as already been released onto the market, and fared as well as expected. We are currently in the process of releasing larger quantities of milk onto the market. Expect to see illness and death stemming from milk products to rise in the near future.

-The Bovine Army Chief of Covert Operations

People of The Comment Section! I beseech you before it is too late, we must come together to confront this enemy! We must act now before it is too late! We must hurry before Moo is our Overlord as well! He is not to be underestimated in his abilities to carry out his grand designs! This is the time for us to assemble against our foe, and save humanity from Overlord Moo!

<@Tesseracts> your stalking skills make you the #1 counter-stalker

Not sure how to use the forum? Read the TCS Forum Guide
Dr. Ambiguous
TCS Admin
TCS Admin

Show rep
Title: Random Pointless Rule Nazi

Re: [HW] Alert! Overlord Moo Has Poisoned Our Milk

Postby jbobsully11 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:52 am

*reads links*

THEY'RE the ones who started nu metal? Those bastards!

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby Edgar Cabrera » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:54 pm

Gentlemen, gentlemen! This is obviously the work of JulyJack! I even have photographic evidence that he's the head of an international terrorist organization!

HydraOrganization_Head.jpg
HydraOrganization_Head.jpg (85.92 KiB) Viewed 2344 times
See? Try to deny that!

This post is brought to you by Hate Week, the week Captain America would write down on his "to do" list.

James Bond: "Red wine with fish. Well, that should have told me something."
Red Grant: "You may know the right wines, but you're the one on your knees. How does it feel, old man?"
From Russia with Love

"This woman is an idiot without a basic grasp of the English language, and the guy is an abusive creepy weirdo."
– JamesT's review of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Edgar Cabrera
Blobber
Blobber

Show rep
Title: A Masked Brightener

Postby Australia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:14 pm

Bull semen, backwash and toxins. It's not a great week for the dairy industry.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby Nullbert » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Australia wrote:Bull semen, backwash and toxins. It's not a great week for the dairy industry.

Eew... dairy.

Nullbert
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: British Bastard