TCS Service Announcement (HW)

Re: TCS Service Announcement (HW)

Postby sunglasses » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:39 am

*GASP AGAIN*

This whole time, I tell you, this whole time-I've been blaming Typical Michelle for my sand castles getting knocked over. Now I've come to realize that I should be blaming Typically Michael and Sparrow this whole time.

Not a realistic representation.

Thank you, Rofl. Thank you.

This post has been brought to you by Internet Explorer. Oh, and Hate week. But aren't they really the same thing?

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby jbobsully11 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:56 am

sunglasses wrote:This post has been brought to you by Internet Explorer. Oh, and Hate week. But aren't they really the same thing?

Is it really necessary to insult Hate Week like that? I mean, Internet Explorer has been declining in popularity since about 2003...

Incidentally, that's when Buffy the Vampire Slayer (allegedly Slayergoddess' favorite TV show) went off the air. So it would make more sense to compare IE to Slayergoddess in terms of popularity and cultural relevance (in that they both have neither).

This post brought to you by Hate Week.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Postby SlayerGoddess » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:16 am

It's so sad; Sparrow wasn't like that until he met jbobsully11, who is the cause of the evil in men's hearts and the violence that results from it. Things have been calm since 2003 . . . too calm, I should have known that the 1st evil was rebuilding its powers, and jbobsully11 is the incarnation of it!

We must stop jbobsully11! Think of the kittens, the puppies, the little girls, your mothers, your friends, and the baby bunnies! If he succeeds, they will all be slaughtered to the sound of his mad laughter!

I survived watching "50 Shades of Grey" for TCS Movie Night

3/7/15

NEVER FORGET
SlayerGoddess
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Show rep
Title: HER

Postby jbobsully11 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:59 am

SlayerGoddess wrote:We must stop jbobsully11! Think of the kittens, the puppies, the little girls, your mothers, your friends, and the baby bunnies! If he succeeds, they will all be slaughtered to the sound of his mad laughter!

I only killed a few of those cats and dogs as a warning to the others because they attacked me maliciously, as if they had been sent by a... supernatural being (*ahem*). The bunnies got caught in the table saw grinder instant, humane, slaughtering devices by accident (except for the first one, but that's because I was hungry and the babies are so easy to chew it also seemed possessed). The laughter, while admittedly unsettling, was because of a really funny joke I had heard earlier that day regarding a programmer, a shopping list, and a dozen loaves of bread.

This post brought to you by the devil that resided within every one of those bastards, Hate Week: PETA Edition, the invaluable resources of that machine shop from which I've been banned for life (coincidence!), and nerd humor.

Crimson847 wrote:In other words, transgender-friendly privacy laws don't molest people, people molest people.

(Presumably, the only way to stop a bad guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law is a good guy with a transgender-friendly privacy law, and thus transgender-friendly privacy law rights need to be enshrined in the Constitution as well)
jbobsully11
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Chronically Underemployed

Previous