What IMURDAU is Hiding From You All (HW)

Re: What IMURDAU is Hiding From You All (HW)

Postby JamesT » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:36 pm

iMURDAu, the title of this thread has a disclaimer all its own. You'd realize this if you weren't literally 6 Hitlers tied together in the vague shape of a man.

Nudge you are as terrible an art critic as you are a lover.

1. The lack of certain features is called stylization. Things are broken down to their most rudimentary forms for reasons of aesthetic simplicity. I suppose you'd criticize Saul Bass on how none of his drawings are realistic, eh? Of course, considering you have no style, it's obvious you wouldn't understand this. The only time you've ever been in a museum was when you mistook it for that sex shop that sells blow up goats.

2. I notice when "measuring" the man's height you fail to take into account the fact that he's leaning and stop short of the top of his head. The man, when measured correctly, is just shy of 5 feet, which is meant to emphasize just how small you are even compared to the shortest of men (and also how ugly you are, but that's just common sense). Of course this likely stems from your massive napoleon complex... which is the only thing massive about you at all.

Spoiler: show
Yes I'm going there.

3. I made it in literally a minute and a half. There's a saying in the design business that goes "good, fast, and cheap: choose two". Of course, if we're talking about your mother, I guess we can only choose the very last option considering she's the worst prostitute in the northern hemisphere.

But let's get off of art for a second and talk about the real issue: Your relationship with goats. Frankly it's just weird and wrong. I get it, people have to eat and you do so by sucking the innards out of helpless animals.

But what about this:

Food or love, Nudge. Choose one.

I'll hate your week if you know what I mean.

Say hello to my comic: Lil Oppy!

Say hi to my art!
JamesT
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Cardboard King

Postby NudgeNudge » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:56 pm

The lack of certain features isn't stylization, that's just what your mom told you to comfort you when other kids picked on you because you lacked a brain. JT, you were just dumb, make no mistakes. You can blame your rudimentary form to aesthetic simplicity or you can call a spade a spade and say you're just a turd of a man, it's alright. I'm just trying to make up your mind here.

You're just so classless. A dick? You try to school me about art and you go there? You lost all of your credibility. The only artsy thing about you is the fact that Michaelangelo cut off your genitals and used them as a mould for his David's... and then you tried to get revenge using a miniature of the homonym ninja turtle as a buttplug. That's not how it works.

Also, according to that one 80 year old hairy sailor you met last week, that picture isn't the only thing you did in a minute and a half. It was fast and cheap, yep. Mostly because he was the one who paid.

My relationship with goats is healthy, unlike your relationship with Goatse. Seriously, stop trying to fist your screen, it doesn't work that way.

Post brought to you by Hate Week

NudgeNudge
Knight Writer
Knight Writer

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:30 am

Hey not every Hitler had the first name Adolf! What was his name.... Kevin? He fought for Murica!

Terrible hate week post, just totally insensitive and not very funny

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby iMURDAu » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:58 pm

As a matter of fact(ish) wasn't your name JamesT bin Laden
Spoiler: show
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
roundsabouta 13 years ago? :P

Just because they let you be adopted by a pack of drills (the animal, not the tool) doesn't mean you can deny your heritage.

This was a hate week post. Hate week is racist because there is no love week.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Postby Doodle Dee. Snickers » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:26 am

JamesT wrote:Nudge you are as terrible an art critic as you are a lover.

And...and how do you know this?

Doodle Dee. Snickers
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby Andropov4 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:44 am

Doodle Dee. Snickers wrote:
JamesT wrote:Nudge you are as terrible an art critic as you are a lover.

And...and how do you know this?

He got Nudged.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a lamb."- Ryan Stiles

Jenna is mine.
Andropov4
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Rhetorically Correct Rascal

Previous