JAMSHIT (HW)

Re: JAMSHIT (HW)

Postby Nullbert » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:29 am

I assure you that every Hate Week post I made was entirely serious. Oh wait, I'm sorry, allow me to correct myself: "serios". Are you really going to listen to Jamshit when he seems to be unable to accept that some words have u's in them?

Jamshit visits schools to spread his message of illiteracy and violent, sadistic swearing. He's the reason the world now has thousands of young children screaming obscene profanity about your mother, not only on Xbox Live, but on the streets of America (which he claims to love) and typing badly worded nonsense into YouTube comments.

Speaking of Jamshit "loving" America, we all know he loves America like he loves his women, crying and covered in blood. He also punched Mr Rodgers once while eating an eagle sandwich. Jamshit hates America like he hates baths.

Post brought to you by Hate Week.

Nullbert
Time Waster
Time Waster

Show rep
Title: British Bastard

Re: JAMSHIT (HW)

Postby JamishT » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Oh please, save the colourful language for someone who truly deserves such vile vitriol: yourself. You who insist on defaming my good name with falsehoods, I will not allow you to continue with this venture unmarred by the revealing of veritable facts concerning your behavior and inclinations. My first order of business, however, is to strike down the accusations presented in the previous post.

The last school I visited was my own alma mater, and nary a single uncouth word left my mouth that on that blessed day and my movements since that day are easily discerned through my posts on this site and on my social networking sites. I do not know how then I would be able to influence the speech patterns of school children of this glorious nation. You, however, have not left an electronic trail, and so we know not where you were on any given day. You could very well have precipitated this decline in the vocabulary of America's children and teenagers. Also, I much prefer PlayStation over Xbox, you ignoramus.

In your last paragraph, you say that I love America like I love my women, but then you go to give a completely inaccurate definition of how I love my women. Crying and covered in blood? That is how you leave the children who mistakenly come to you for candies on Halloween, not my ideal state of a woman. America is beautiful, prosperous, humorous, and free; that sounds like a wonderful woman in my opinion. As for punching Mr. Rodgers, I don't know as to which man with the surname Rodgers you are referring to, but I don't think I've ever punched one anyway. You intend to defame my character by insinuating that I have masticated the flesh of a bald eagle, but again you have twisted the facts.
This is an eagle sandwich.

As I having been writing this response, I've been reconsidering my earlier promise to reveal facts about you. It would be a waste of my time, for I believe that your depravity is already on full display throughout this thread.

Also, I am not like you, in that the best way to make you leave a bathtub is to put a bar of soap into it.

Hate week is the best week.

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Previous