NisiOptimum, you human shaped piece of waste (HW)

NisiOptimum, you human shaped piece of waste (HW)

Postby WaitYAmIHere » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:06 pm

So Nisi, after seeing my warning to TCS, attempted a rebuttal. I say attempted because he did nothing to disprove what I said instead choosing to spread lies and libel. I was somewhat impressed actually, for such blatant yellow journalism has not been seen in over a hundred years. Tell me Nisi, have you applied to TMZ yet? They would be thrilled to have someone with a portfolio like yours. Speaking of you portfolio let’s take a look at the evils contained within.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20504_the-5-most-badass-ways-people-escaped-from-slavery.html

Well right off the bat we find that Nisi supports slavery.

“But Yami,” I pretend to hear you say, “That article is about slaves escaping.” Yes it is. Tell me friends, why would someone have intimate knowledge of slave escapes? I say that someone would only be looking into this kind of information if they were preparing countermeasures. That’s right. Not only does Nisi support slavery but he is actively trying to make it more effective.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20518_the-6-most-outrageous-bluffs-in-history-war.html

The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if said pen is writing bullshit.

Nisi starts the article with a boast of his own bullshitting skills. Then he spends the rest of it all but saying that he is luring us into a false sense of security.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20409_the-5-most-pathetic-abuses-power-in-sports-history.html

That’s right everyone, Nis is disappointed with “pathetic” abuses of power. Why if he were in their position there would be power abuse the likes of which the world has not yet seen.

In his only three articles Nisi has proven himself to be in support of slavery, to be bluffing us about his innocence, and to be a power mad dictator waiting to happen.

“Yami,” I don’t hear you say again, “Nisi has four more articles you didn’t cover. What about them?”

What about them? All of them were co-written with other authors. Nisi didn’t write those, he threatened his name on to them so his real article would have a sense of legitimacy. Nisi is a mad dog and he needs to be put down before we all pay the price.

This post has been brought to you by Hate Week and the Society for Better Living without Nisioptimum.

Last edited by WaitYAmIHere on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wait... How did I get back here?
WaitYAmIHere
TCS Irregular
TCS Irregular

Show rep
Title: An imagination of a figment

Re: NisiOptimum, you human shaped piece of waste

Postby NisiOptimum » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:33 pm

For legal reasons my solicitor has advised me not to comment on these outrageous, libelous and probably crack-fueled allegations.

However hypothetically even if these allegations are true would they be so bad? I mean wouldn't an Earth enslaved under the rule of a charming, devastatingly-handsome and flamboyant dictator be an improvement over today's hurly-burly world of "free choice" and "democracy"? Even if this HYPOTHETICAL dictator was a little economical with the truth so what? Sometimes government lies are just meant to help people lead happy lives free from worry. And if he or she was capable of intimidating experienced Cracked writers, why, that just makes them sound well qualified for the job. Trust me, after the initial period of electro-brainwashing and percussive therapy everyone will be much better off.

Hypothetically.

This post brought to you by Hate the Weak (my NGO)

NisiOptimum
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Duke of Chrome

Re: NisiOptimum, you human shaped piece of waste (HW)

Postby WaitYAmIHere » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:48 am

Nisi, are you confused?

I mean wouldn't an Earth enslaved under the rule of a charming, devastatingly-handsome and flamboyant dictator be an improvement over today's hurly-burly world of "free choice" and "democracy"?

I understand that you're having a hard time keeping up with us. Let me explain. You are supposed to be trying to tear me down. Not make arguments in favor of me being Emperor of Earth. If you get confused again (and let's be real here, that seems very likely) you can always post in blue and ask.

Wait... How did I get back here?
WaitYAmIHere
TCS Irregular
TCS Irregular

Show rep
Title: An imagination of a figment

Re: NisiOptimum, you human shaped piece of waste

Postby Tablo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:34 am

NisiOptimum wrote:Trust me, after the initial period of electro-brainwashing and percussive therapy everyone will be much better off.

You mean i wasn't required to electro-brainwash and and give percussive therapy to my patients.

OrangeEyebrows wrote:Tablo, the resident shrink
Will cure all your ills in a blink
(If you're weird or you're lazy:
If actually crazy
You're better off turning to drink)

My therapy thread
Nothing to see here keep moving ,you signature looking looker.
Tablo
TCS Camper
TCS Camper

Show rep
Title: Table,Therapist and ladies man

Re: NisiOptimum, you human shaped piece of waste (HW)

Postby CarrieVS » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:08 am

No, he wasn't, and I know for a fact that he knew perfectly well that he wasn't. He did it for fun. To those poor, vulnerable, hurting people who opened their hearts and bared their souls to someone (or something) that pretended to be a therapist, to be there to help them...
They will never be the same again. Some of them have had to be humanely euthanased.

A Combustible Lemon wrote:Death is an archaic concept for simpleminded commonfolk, not Victorian scientist whales.
CarrieVS
TCS Redshirt
TCS Redshirt

Location: By my wild self in the wet wild woods waving my wild tail
Show rep
Title: Drama Llama