"Kate" rhymes with "Hate." Coincidence? I think not! (HW)

"Kate" rhymes with "Hate." Coincidence? I think not! (HW)

Postby DamianaRaven » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:02 pm

I've never entirely trusted people like her. That prissy air of sugar-coated diplomacy comes naturally to nobody, so either she's a freak of nature, or else she's sneaky and deceitful. If you disgust her or piss her off, you think you'll warrant the common courtesy of being told so? Of course not! That might help you become a better person, and then she wouldn't have an excuse to bask in her secret condescension. That's how those "nice girls" get their jollies, you know!

You may have everyone else here fooled, Missy, but I see right through that conniving courtesy of yours. The only question is whether it's smug condescension or cowardice and insecurity. Are you afraid to identify a dipshit when you see one, or are you just too petty and vainglorious to rid the world of dipshittery?

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt

Re: "Kate" rhymes with "Hate." Coincidence? I think not! (HW

Postby Australia » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:19 am

"Ash" rhymes with "rash" and he doesn't just rhyme with it, if you know what I mean. He also rhymes with "trash", which is putting what everyone thinks of him lightly. And if you're wondering why the garbage smell always lingers on him and the rash continues to spread not just on himself but to others, well, he doesn't rhyme with "wash" now, does he?

This wise analysis brought to you by Hate Week, Laugh at Ash Week and Judge Gash Just Because His Name Sounds Like The Most Disgusting Creature on the Face of the Planet Week.

YamI JamesT Eyebrows Edgar Logan Eric Michael Tess Sunny Notch Kate Jamish Lao Carp Moo FaceCitizen Aquila Nisi Qinglong Chaise Nullbert NotCIAagent JackRoad Delta MURDA Bert Czar Ambi JulyJack Adric Marcuse SilverMaple Nudge 52xMax Damiana Doma Pumpkin Toy Fry Andro Carrie Snarky Royal RLG Pikajew Windy skooma Kleiner Java Sellers Piter Gisarmbards Grimstone Recluse Esteban Syrup Krashlia Twistappel MacReady Funkotron mcfooty Pseudoman Creepy Kivutar nerd Ladki Jim Youghurt satan GL Angler
Scari
Australia
Resident Dickhead
Resident Dickhead

Show rep
Title: Kentucky Fried Colonel

Postby JamishT » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Hey now, Kate also rhymes with great! That is no coincidence!

Oh. Yeah. Games and fun. Uh. Carry on!

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult

Postby Kate » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:31 pm

My darling, I think it's self-evident that you disgust and piss off everyone you come into contact with. It would be extremely rude of me to point it out.

Your shallow sex-obsession speaks for itself. It's no secret that you're a floozy of the highest order, and the most determined flirt that ever made herself and this website ridiculous.

The thing is, I have a fair amount of class, and you...well, darling, not all of us do, and that's okay. If you're a drooling slob who attacks her own body to get attention and who's been arrested for replacing cheese whiz with regular whiz (Really Damiana? I thought you were better than that), well, good for you!

Ridding the world of you is just beneath me, my dear.

This post made possibly by Hate Week, Moms Against Damiana's Dogshit, and viewers like you.

JT's Art Thread - JamesT's awesome stuff.
Kate
Gul DuKate
Gul DuKate

Show rep
Title: Sheepwoman

Postby DamianaRaven » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:26 pm

But at least I'm true to my own nature, such as it is! I am, without dispute or shame, aggressively sensuous, possessing of the sort of heat that can nurture, burn, or destroy. You are a Flower - this I never denied - but I am the Sun.

(How my ears do ring! Could it be because everyone in Texas just simultaneously called me a fucking cunt?)

Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. (76th Rule of Acquisition)
DamianaRaven
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep
Title: Crazy Cunt