Shaming Nathan (HW)

Shaming Nathan (HW)

Postby iMURDAu » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:54 pm

There's this guy that used to post in the cracked comments a bunch. His name, screen name at least, is Nathan Loiselle. Losell? Loisel? Leisl?

He has crossed the line too many times my fellow TCSers. Which of course stands for Total Control Socialjustice'rs.

For example there's this ditty from 2014 in which he says he can get a picture of a teenager's penis using household objects:

That's disgusting. Why would anyone ever say those things.

He does not think parents should be allowed to parent.

Well it is in the name. Who else is better able to parent?

He's publicly in favor of oppressing Elves. Not "Elvis", but the Elvish race. He's a racist. Just keep reading.

Taking a racial group that for the most part work in baking and merchandising and label them as dope pushers. Well done.

He's part of a sleeper cell, and this is where I need your help fellow TCSers. He's waiting for the word.

He's not kidding when he posts. Everyone thinks "oh Nathan with his mirth, bringing us all some off hand jokes". No. Not at all. He's not a comedian. He is cleverly posing as one and I guess it's been working.

I'll have to investigate further, it seems at least one of his former hate week partners no longer posts on TCS which means they've probably been killed off by Nathan and his Alpha Flight Crew or whoever he's got.

“This is going to become a bad meme,” Todd observed.
iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep
Title: King of Fuh

Re: Shaming Nathan (HW)

Postby NathanLoiselle » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:11 pm

1) Hey now! I have nothing to do with that previous person! I disavow anything related to him.

2) Apparently iMURDAu has no funny bone. And as such should be shunned by everyone.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:43 pm

I have a sense of humor.

It doesn't recognize you. It sees through your smokescreen of witty banter. You've tried to get others to join in your evil ways. Like when you told cmsellers to commit arson:

It's real simple Sellars. Just burn the place down. It's the only way to be sure that they don't inflict their meh'ness upon other customers. Plus the rush feels real good.

Remember when you were on that kick about having your irl-FOB in a volcano?

As soon as my island volcano base stops melting everytime we get it into the volcano I'll be ready. Ready to take over the world! Mwa hahahhaha

I reported it to the FBI but they said they don't have jurisdiction in Canada and that Candiandans are only subject to the laws of their country.

He has also mentioned how, inexplicably as a Canadian citizen, he voted in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election, illegally mind you, for Cthulhu.

I voted for Cthulu.

I found out he, in fact, voted for Justin Trudeau in his own country based on looks alone. Shallow heart, shallow soul.

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:33 am

What's FOB. Is that one of the diseases you picked up on your daily trips into Virginia? If so, stay away from me you disgusting worm.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby sunglasses » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:27 am

Still better then Piter. While Nathan has poiutine breath, Piter has bratwurst breath.

TCS Etiquette Guide

Rules and FAQs

Zevran wrote:Magic can kill. Knives can kill. Even small children launched at great speeds can kill.
sunglasses
TCS Moderator
TCS Moderator

Show rep
Title: The Speaker of Horrors.

Postby iMURDAu » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Forward Operating Base

Do they even sell the Metal Gear Solid games in the frozen soil north of America?

I joke. Because obviously they do. Nathan knows what it means and yet again is trying to play it off for humor.

He's also tracking the wrong person because I don't visit Virginia very often. It's been like two years. And I will stay away from you Nathan. I do not have a current passport. That I'm aware of. The one I have somewhere has a picture of me when I was 4 years old because before your extreme friends* took control of those planes some 17 years ago I could go freely between countries on this continent without a stupid passport.

Oh yeah. Poutine, bratwurst, either way their breath smells like sweaty outdoor couch cushions. I'm assuming Germany sucks because those WWII movies can't be all wrong, but I know Canada is awful from experience. I mean their national sport is hockey and a Canaiden team hasn't won the Stanley Cup since 1993. If our President had a pair of functioning nuts in his balm bag we'd have already annexed Nova Scotia to... fuck idk make it great again I guess. At least better than it is now.

Spoiler: show

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:00 am

You should be glad that Pauley Shore got upgraded to first class on that plane 17 years ago. His humor would have ruined you.

Also, you're a poop-swiller.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:09 pm

What is a swiller anyway? What decade of the 1800's is your vocabulary from? This uncalled for name calling is just your nature. Because you are a dickhead. CALM DOWN everyone, I can say that. Nathan identifies as one.

I am a dickhead.

He also planned to scalp a child but wasn't able to and was quite disappointed about it...

I was going to use that girl's scalp in summoning my dark master!

Nathan believes that I am Hitler, however he did post this and nobody took it seriously....

Hitler was right.

Can't forget this ditty either. I mean, hate speech is something I would think was only allowed during Hate Week but this angrily shouted slur was not posted during Hate Week festivitayz...

I say "Fuck you gaytards".

I don't know why we keep company like this. Why do you think most of the people on Earth don't visit TCS? It's because of Nathan who we just let say whatever he wants. You can't repeat filthy slurs and just say you're joking. You can't just be flippant about say Hitler was right and claim to be playing around. He wished a little girl didn't die so he could use her. specific. scalp. in a quack "religious ceremony". At what point will any of you take this seriously?

Disclaimer: not every hate week topic post will have a hate week disclaimer

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby NathanLoiselle » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:51 pm

Wow. I'd, I'd just like to apologize to the gaytards out there. I suppose I should rename them to fabuloustards. See iSUCKATUDEa I can be nice.

NathanLoiselle
TCS Junkie
TCS Junkie

Show rep

Postby iMURDAu » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:31 pm

Snot aboot thaaat. Doesn't matter how nice you play after you've been exposed. What matters is that the mod team acts accordingly. What matters is that the Royal Canadian Mounted Po-Po takes action to surround and arrest you. Hopefully your landlord can find a legal reason to have you banned from the premises but allow your family, aka the true victims of your heinous beliefs, to stay. Maybe even your dreamy Prime Minister could have you expelled from the planet. There has to be some repercussions, right?

Schate Schweek Schis Schalmost Schover

iMURDAu
TCS Chomper
TCS Chomper

Show rep

Postby JamishT » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:48 am

I don't even understand what happened here, but I hope you got your hate out! Good show, y'all!

JamishT was a heck of a guy,
With a devilish twinkle in his eye.
With his hand-picked flowers,
And his feel-good powers,
He made all the girls blush and sigh.
JamishT
TCS ModerBlobber
TCS ModerBlobber

Show rep
Title: The Wannabe Adult